ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/)
-   -   Rare Widetrack JDM STi, XXR's, Coilovers! Stunning car. (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/1007196-rare-widetrack-jdm-sti-xxrs-coilovers-stunning-car.html)

imprezaworks 13 August 2014 01:59 PM

Condition>Mileage. Glwts, looks stunning.

frayz 13 August 2014 08:31 PM

Can't believe this is still here. It's a lovely car and absolutely superb buy at the money.

powerwrx 13 August 2014 08:41 PM

it looks superb I have to say,I couldn't justify spending £8500 on a car with 102000 miles on it .. used as a daily driver and clocking up 10000 a year how long could the engine last? (genuine question)

don't take my post the wrong way im not saying its not worth what your asking, its me personally..and im sure the car is worth it :)

dibbleyuk 14 August 2014 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by powerwrx (Post 11490469)
it looks superb I have to say,I couldn't justify spending £8500 on a car with 102000 miles on it .. used as a daily driver and clocking up 10000 a year how long could the engine last? (genuine question)

don't take my post the wrong way im not saying its not worth what your asking, its me personally..and im sure the car is worth it :)

I honestly believe if serviced and maintained correctly why wouldnt it last another 100k?

There are many modern turbo cars with over 200k miles on them still running and being driven daily that are built no where near as well and strong as the JDM 2.0 engine in these STi's so why wouldnt it keep going? :thumb:

Trinity 14 August 2014 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by powerwrx (Post 11490469)

But your estimates are bordering on insane, dont you want a Blob with 30k on it for £7.5k based on your other thread? :) I guess out there you might find someone desperate to sell who has hit some financial hardship, but thankfully we have Cheshire Performance keeping the prices high:lol1:

dibbleyuk 18 August 2014 08:18 AM

**DEPOSIT TAKEN**

Well its going to a new home! I am gutted but looks like its going to a good home and its going to get the last things I always wanted to do done.

That also looks like that me done with scoobys for now so it beens a good 9 years on scoobynet but due to work commitments my car modding days are over, I have brought an Audi S5 something that needs for nothing with plenty of go to try and keep me satisfied ;)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

powerwrx 18 August 2014 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by dibbleyuk (Post 11490744)
I honestly believe if serviced and maintained correctly why wouldnt it last another 100k?

There are many modern turbo cars with over 200k miles on them still running and being driven daily that are built no where near as well and strong as the JDM 2.0 engine in these STi's so why wouldnt it keep going? :thumb:

fair point mate, I wasn't knocking it don't get me wrong. happy you have found a buyer like I said its a great looking car pal.

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 11490751)
But your estimates are bordering on insane, dont you want a Blob with 30k on it for £7.5k based on your other thread? :) I guess out there you might find someone desperate to sell who has hit some financial hardship, but thankfully we have Cheshire Performance keeping the prices high:lol1:

back again with your useless comments I see.. and ide much prefer a widetrack blob with 20-30k on it for around £6.5-£7k ;)

JamieR85 01 September 2014 09:27 PM

Is this now sold?

dibbleyuk 02 September 2014 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by JamieR85 (Post 11504934)
Is this now sold?

I have taken a deposit on it and the guy is collecting it on 30th September :thumb: