ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Another dumbass driver video (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1005814-another-dumbass-driver-video.html)

bustaMOVEs 07 June 2014 08:08 PM

Another dumbass driver video

chieftain333 07 June 2014 08:58 PM

Pure lunacy...the last 3 mins was just plain stupid,they would have killed anyone who walked out. Impressive driving but madness

nik52wrx 07 June 2014 09:17 PM

Why do some car drivers feel the need to engage with bikes, it can only end in disaster :nono:

PaulC72 07 June 2014 09:51 PM

KNOBS.

dpb 07 June 2014 10:02 PM

Well at least he can now be prosecuted, thanks to youtube. :).?

veerinder9 07 June 2014 10:06 PM

Wow. What a fxcking bellend. They have some amazing roads though!

FMJ 07 June 2014 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by veerinder9 (Post 11445210)

I gather i'm not the only one who was hoping that he would get boxed in and somebody would drag him out of the car and repeatedly beat his head against the bonnet in camera shot?

It's pretty entertaining to watch until you think that everyone in each of the other vehicles is as loved to somebody as you own wife, girlfriend, son, daughter, mother or father. Risking all those peoples lives obviously does not even register with that c*nt.

It's not even a demonstration of good car control or anything. If hes got anything its good spacial awareness other then that he is just driving like a c*nt which anybody with a car can do.

I hope he ends up in a single vehicle accident with a large solid object.

veerinder9 07 June 2014 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by FMJ (Post 11445226)
I gather i'm not the only one who was hoping that he would get boxed in and somebody would drag him out of the car and repeatedly beat his head against the bonnet in camera shot?

It's pretty entertaining to watch until you think that everyone in each of the other vehicles is as loved to somebody as you own wife, girlfriend, son, daughter, mother or father. Risking all those peoples lives obviously does not even register with that c*nt.

It's not even a demonstration of good car control or anything. If hes got anything its good spacial awareness other then that he is just driving like a c*nt which anybody with a car can do.

I hope he ends up in a single vehicle accident with a large solid object.

Stupidity. It's really bad. Wreckless. I just don't understand why you would do that. Its ok if no other car's on road but and no parked cars on side with people popping out of no where. But this is just beyond anything I've ever seen. Hope he comes to his senses soon before he gets locked up for real long by killing someone.

bustaMOVEs 07 June 2014 10:38 PM

He's now 'polish'ing his car for the next wreck less vid.

Carnut 07 June 2014 10:50 PM

:wonder:is that not how your supposed to drive :freak3:

GWJ 07 June 2014 10:59 PM

Needs his car to be confiscated and crushed while he is forced to watch. He then needs to be locked up for a long time. Nugget

mart360 07 June 2014 11:26 PM

Funny how you all chip in and make out the car driver is the the villain lol,

No mention of the bike riders lol

Mart

veerinder9 07 June 2014 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by mart360 (Post 11445261)
Funny how you all chip in and make out the car driver is the the villain lol,

No mention of the bike riders lol

Mart

Lol I almost forgot about them. I couldn't stop looking at the car thinking now now now oh sh*t now now omg now he's going to crash

dpb 08 June 2014 05:15 AM

The bike riders are liable to come off worse

ditchmyster 08 June 2014 08:46 AM

Reckless endangerment of life, that time he got away with it but sooner or later he's going to take a fair few people with him, if he clipped someone or something at the speeds he was going it's game over into the back of other vehicles and no doubt on coming traffic for a couple of hundred metres, It doesn't bare thinking about.

As for the bikes it's no wonder they call them organ donors.

scoobyboy1 08 June 2014 08:51 AM

When he was jumping those red lights when the cars where turning in shame they stopped, I would love to have been turning in my lorry, as I would have drove straight into him, Think he would have learned his lesson when there cutting him out of his mangled M3!! T0sser:hjtwofing

mark0006 09 June 2014 06:17 PM

That dude is nuts and here is what happened after that video. The second video is the crash site.

Crazy BMW M3 E92 driver crashed into pole

fawor 09 June 2014 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by mark0006 (Post 11446459)
That dude is nuts and here is what happened after that video. The second video is the crash site.

That happened 2 years earlier.
He crashed only mercedes when police tried catch him.
Hes better skilled then anybody from this site:hjtwofing ,even BigFud:norty:
He is profesional drift driver, without driving license at the minute :D
No one was hurt ,how many of You drive faster than should be,some even drift around with nankangs rubber :lol1:
You are simply jealous:p
He should try the same on Isle of Man;)

Carnut 09 June 2014 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by mark0006 (Post 11446459)

:luxhello::thumb::D:p:lol::lol1::):norty: good good good news, just hope no members of the public was harmed.

fawor 09 June 2014 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by chris j t (Post 11446496)
:luxhello::thumb::D:p:lol::lol1::):norty: good good good news, just hope no members of the public was harmed.

That was other idiot :lol1:

Carnut 09 June 2014 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by fawor (Post 11446500)
That was other idiot :lol1:

:wonder: elaborate please.

FMJ 09 June 2014 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by fawor (Post 11446494)
No one was hurt ,how many of You drive faster than should be,some even drift around with nankangs rubber :lol1:

I guess that was a joke? If not maybe your view would change if the Police knocked on your door to tell you your most loved relative or friend was dead because somebody was having fun.

It doesn't matter how "good" a driver you are the other people in those videos are unpredictable. You don't know if they will suddenly pull out or panic and move into his way causing a massive accident.

bustaMOVEs 09 June 2014 08:49 PM

Now again in English please.

Smkxh95 09 June 2014 08:56 PM

What a t o s s pot. He should be locked up behind bars having it fast up his m3 haha
Seriosly he is prob a great driver BUT you know the road but dont know whats on the road. Also this inspires the younglings to copy :(

trails 11 June 2014 04:23 PM

You are clearly either a fukcing idiot or a troll...that is a public road and the other road users certainly hadn't made the decision to partake in whatever he was trying to achieve.

Driving quickly is about assessing risk and there is no way he could know how the unsuspecting road users would react, particularly those when he is on the wrong side of the road, across solid white lines, running red light...lets just hope he dosen't take anyone with him when the inevitable happens.

trails 11 June 2014 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11446630)
Now again in English please.

the language is irrelevant...it's utter drivel :lol1:

Dr Hu 12 June 2014 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by veerinder9 (Post 11445210)

Now I know where our £52,000,000 a day into the EU goes....:eek: They've got road infrastructure we can only dream of FFS!;)

r32 14 June 2014 10:26 PM

It happens all the time, whether its Mondeo man or white van man.
I have a motorbike and don't ride too quickly but its amazing how many drivers speed up when they have a bike behind them. They want to stop me overtaking them at all costs. Mad.

markjmd 15 June 2014 10:41 AM

What the video doesn't show is his mum sitting in the passenger seat. He was only trying to impress her, so it's all good :Suspiciou