ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   wtf (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/1005481-wtf.html)

Gangsta Smurf 02 June 2014 08:50 PM

wtf

So how does this forum work now then...

Been away for 5 years... now back and have a car to sell but can't advertise it apparently.

Any ideas.

Gangsta

Gangsta Smurf 02 June 2014 08:51 PM

I should add that it will be the deal of the century!!

scoobyskool 02 June 2014 08:58 PM

think you have to pay the two pound subscription bit to sell on here now - not sure how it was before

Gangsta Smurf 02 June 2014 09:12 PM

yeh 4 quid now ... inflation creeping into scoobynet also.

anyway is on the for sale bit thing so there you go...

What the fcuk happened to Southend cruise scene!!!!!!

kin quick 02 June 2014 11:34 PM

Long time Rob!

It's not going to sell unless you get some decent pictures up and add at least some of the service history.

Oh yeah....

Everytime it gets turned on cold that squeeling noise comes from power steering - got told it will cost 500 to fix

That's either the PAS belt needs tightening (even you could do that whilst wearing your Duck & Cover gear), fluid top-up or a new PAS pump, no way will it be anywhere near £500 nicker to fix, you should know that mate!

ANDY.R 03 June 2014 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf (Post 11441719)
yeh 4 quid now ... inflation creeping into scoobynet also.

anyway is on the for sale bit thing so there you go...

What the fcuk happened to Southend cruise scene!!!!!!

Southend run is still going.......1st Sat every month, still meeting at the Tescos on the Mayflower industrial.

Great to hear from you, I think the last time i saw you was when we all went to the cave lol

Gangsta Smurf 03 June 2014 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by ANDY.R (Post 11441951)
Southend run is still going.......1st Sat every month, still meeting at the Tescos on the Mayflower industrial.

Great to hear from you, I think the last time i saw you was when we all went to the cave lol

hahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

The Cave, that brings back some memories!!

I might have to have a sneaky blat down to the meet at some point in the coming months then.... won't be in a Scooby though so hopefully the punks won't make too much of a fuss. Will do a nice donut in Tesco to make up for it?? :nono: :norty: :freak3: :thumb:

Gangsta Smurf 03 June 2014 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by kin quick (Post 11441865)
Long time Rob!

It's not going to sell unless you get some decent pictures up and add at least some of the service history.

Oh yeah....

Everytime it gets turned on cold that squeeling noise comes from power steering - got told it will cost 500 to fix

That's either the PAS belt needs tightening (even you could do that whilst wearing your Duck & Cover gear), fluid top-up or a new PAS pump, no way will it be anywhere near £500 nicker to fix, you should know that mate!

Mate when it comes to fixing my cars I am as thick as two maths books. This one I not even driven much at all... had some geezer make me an offer without even seeing the car so hopefully won't have to be fumbling and fcuking around trying to work out how to put pics on here (something I could never work out how to do in 10+ years) ... fcuk I'm old.

Too old even for Duck and Cover ... got some Tweed now - CigarBoy style. Fcuk does that guy still even come on here?? Goooood times.

ANDY.R 03 June 2014 03:05 PM

Does sound like a real bargain, ive always wanted one but not in the market right now as i bought Rob Roys sti last year

Andy

Gangsta Smurf 03 June 2014 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by ANDY.R (Post 11442225)
Does sound like a real bargain, ive always wanted one but not in the market right now as i bought Rob Roys sti last year

Andy

Nice buy there mate ... he told me a few months ago that you had lifted it off him... very nice motor.

P1 just an epic motor even now... I drive that through the city and it looks awesome against all the new buildings etc that seem to have sprung up whilst I have been away on my adventures. Probably a keeper in all honesty but I think i'll wait till the 22bs come off of their silly money for the keeper scoob

Phil 13 June 2014 03:10 PM

Nice to see you Mate

simon57 19 June 2014 06:04 PM

old skool names popping up..

Looie 20 June 2014 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by simon57 (Post 11452857)
old skool names popping up..

And some.... Where's Tiny/Slim? :wonder: