ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Why do we moan about women's rights in Sudan, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Nigeria.. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1005311-why-do-we-moan-about-womens-rights-in-sudan-afghanistan-india-pakistan-nigeria.html)

paulr 31 May 2014 06:10 PM

Why do we moan about women's rights in Sudan, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Nigeria..

But not Saudi Arabia.

Ooooops, I forgot, they buy things off us.

My error.

dpb 31 May 2014 07:22 PM

Yer but the place is so ridiculous anyway, for just about anybody not sultan

stevebt 31 May 2014 08:01 PM

I think the normal person will say we do not moan at women but oh my god do they fecking moan at us :D I vote for cutting their tongues out as I'm sure its legal over there :D

Turbohot 31 May 2014 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by stevebt (Post 11440262)
I think the normal person will say we do not moan at women but oh my god do they fecking moan at us :D I vote for cutting their tongues out as I'm sure its legal over there :D

Firstly, 'at' is as far to 'about' as Britain is to Saudi.

Secondly, you vote for cutting their tongues out, I bet they'd vote for putting some brains into the empty heads of the ones who can't figure out why they moan.

I believe that their vote is going to be constructive :cool:, whereas yours is clearly destructive. :mad:

:D

stevebt 31 May 2014 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11440346)
Firstly, 'at' is as far to 'about' as Britain is to Saudi.

Secondly, you vote for cutting their tongues out, I bet they'd vote for putting some brains into the empty heads of the ones who can't figure out why they moan.

I believe that their vote is going to be constructive :cool:, whereas yours is clearly destructive. :mad:

:D

I don't think so, the tongue in cheek remark is exactly what every man thinks who has been in a long term relationship :)
How many times has your missus just talked non stop after you have walked thru the door after work? I bet everyone would be glad for a bit of quiet time :D

Turbohot 31 May 2014 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by stevebt (Post 11440360)
I don't think so, the tongue in cheek remark is exactly what every man thinks who has been in a long term relationship :)
How many times has your missus just talked non stop after you have walked thru the door after work? I bet everyone would be glad for a bit of quiet time :D

Mine is just banter to your tongue in cheek response. :D

As a long term missus, I've been at the receiving end of perpetual moaning instead. So you get all sorts in both sexes.

I still won't like to get their tongue in cheek out to cut it off, though. I'd just use either selective hearing or dissociate with their moaning with my usual "hm......hm........hm........" only to frustrate them to say- "You're not listening!"

Christ! Go for a beer or a jog, man! Talk to a tree, if you like! Just leave me alone! :rolleyes:

LOL :D

pimmo2000 01 June 2014 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11440385)
Mine is just banter to your tongue in cheek response. :D

As a long term missus, I've been at the receiving end of perpetual moaning instead. So you get all sorts in both sexes.

I still won't like to get their tongue in cheek out to cut it off, though. I'd just use either selective hearing or dissociate with their moaning with my usual "hm......hm........hm........" only to frustrate them to say- "You're not listening!"

Christ! Go for a beer or a jog, man! Talk to a tree, if you like! Just leave me alone! :rolleyes:

LOL :D

See nothing good comes from same sex relationships :D

*I know

Turbohot 01 June 2014 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000 (Post 11440490)
See nothing good comes from same sex relationships :D
*I know

Hm, you would know well about yourself being in a same sex relationship. No one else would.

Anyway, don't worry. We heterosexuals won't think any less of you. :D

stevebt 01 June 2014 05:21 PM

My selective hearing always come back to obvious thing that gets said "you never listen to me" :D

Alan Jeffery 01 June 2014 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by paulr (Post 11440198)
But not Saudi Arabia.

Ooooops, I forgot, they buy things off us.

My error.

Actually some of us moan about them as well!
Duplicitous *******s.

tony de wonderful 02 June 2014 12:53 PM

Is it our business though?

dpb 02 June 2014 01:18 PM

Some Saudi princess was claiming asylum here ( housed with my girlfriend for a short time) , didn't like way she was being treated daddy.
So it kind of is our business. Some 'minders' apparently turned up looking for her, but she'd gone. As far as I know she went home eventually, grudgingly