ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Want to kick the Tories where it hurts? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1002558-want-to-kick-the-tories-where-it-hurts.html)

pslewis 22 April 2014 07:03 PM

Want to kick the Tories where it hurts?

I don't mean in the balls .... because these are Eton Boyz and don't have any!

I mean in the Political balls .... at the ballot box .... vote UKIP!!

It will send the eebee jeebees up them! :thumb:

Then, of course, in the May 2015 General Election vote Labour and let's get the fairness back into Britain!

Use your vote - people died so that you could ...... spoil your paper, if you must, but - always - turn out to vote!

Cpt Jack Sparrow 22 April 2014 07:56 PM

Very tempted

ALi-B 22 April 2014 08:20 PM

Why would anyone vote for a bunch of gravy train riders?

By that I mean the three main parties. And I'm still to be convinced that UKIP isn't infested with these self-serving parasites too. :(

pslewis 22 April 2014 08:26 PM

Warning shot across the bows ....... I really do think that UKIP will make everyone sit up.

Tidgy 22 April 2014 08:27 PM

so you think we should vote for a bunch of racists instead?

pslewis 22 April 2014 08:28 PM

They've said they are not racist ........... so what's your point?

Tidgy 22 April 2014 08:29 PM

and you believed them? lol

Wish 22 April 2014 08:32 PM

I would rather waste my vote than vote for UKIP

pslewis 22 April 2014 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 11410969)
and you believed them? lol

Do you believe in the Tories saying that we are 'all in it together'?

hodgy0_2 22 April 2014 08:43 PM

Their latest add campaign warns that "them euros will be coming over here taking our jobs"

But you really couldn't make it up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27115043

I suppose as I have said before - everyone is a special case

pslewis 22 April 2014 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Wish (Post 11410974)
I would rather waste my vote than vote for UKIP

As long as you actually vote ........ that's all anyone asks.

pslewis 22 April 2014 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 11410987)
Their latest add campaign warns that "them euros will be coming over here taking our jobs"

But you really couldn't make it up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27115043

I suppose as I have said before - everyone is a special case

Like he said ..... no-one wanted the job, working into the night with him!

Hell, even Teachers wouldn't apply for the 200 hour a week job - even though they work more hours :lol1:

Dirk Diggler 75 22 April 2014 08:51 PM

UKIP = FULL OF **** ..........

Tidgy 22 April 2014 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 11410985)

i've said in many threads i dont believe a word that comes out of any polititions mouth hahahaha

i just dont want a bunch of racists taking power, last timethat happened hilter took the world to ww2 :nono:

SJ_Skyline 22 April 2014 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 11410985)

And do you believe Labour are the party of fairness for the workers? :lol1:

pslewis 22 April 2014 09:10 PM

I believe that the clever money will be on UKIP mopping up this May ......... and the Tories will be cr4pping themselves! :lol1:

PaulC72 22 April 2014 09:55 PM

Maybe getting UKIP in isn't such a bad idea, remove illegals and some legitimates from the UK free up the jobs so our dole loving scum bags can work, even if it means getting up at 6am doing a menial job for min wage.

I think it could actually work, after all a few good riots murders and racist attacks later and the country will be back to how it was before it all started..........

Then again.

TinyTim 22 April 2014 09:58 PM

UKIP is a strange mix of people. I genuinly believe mr Farage is an intelligent chap who speaks alot of truths, but unfortunately, the party is full of simple red-blooded softy BNP fanboys... Like my local rep.

pslewis 22 April 2014 10:08 PM

I'm not, for one moment, suggesting UKIP ever come to any power .... they won't.

But, if they kick some Tories out of their seats it would send alarm bells ringing in the trousers of the Eton Boyz ........ then, maybe, just maybe, the Tories will start to address the problems of immigration.

For instance, WHY do we send OUR money to Eastern European children if their parent works here?!!!!! They have, apparently, many kids abroad - all funded by us!!

alcazar 22 April 2014 10:10 PM

Errrrrrrr, because your mate Blair signed us up for doing so?

pslewis 22 April 2014 10:11 PM

That's history ....... it's still happening now after years of Tories in power able to change it - they haven't!

SJ_Skyline 22 April 2014 10:15 PM

I never had you down as a racist Pete...

Low hanging fruit mate :(

pslewis 22 April 2014 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline (Post 11411112)
I never had you down as a racist Pete...

Don't be a tw4t ..... :rolleyes:

Dingdongler 22 April 2014 10:37 PM

PSL

Please stop posting complete drivel, it makes no sense.

bigredrob 22 April 2014 10:39 PM

Ukip will get a good turn out/votes in the euros,.... then ..after the elections .. the scots will vote for independence, .... because they do not want the Tories.. to win in the general election,...the Labour party will have lost a lot of seats,.... because of the scots voting independence in Scotland......the rest of us will have to be managed /ruled ...by the "Conservative party"... and there mates ...in the south....they will prosper...north of "watford Gap", ..and west.. will suffer.

jonc 22 April 2014 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by PaulC72 (Post 11411068)
Maybe getting UKIP in isn't such a bad idea, remove illegals and some legitimates from the UK free up the jobs so our dole loving scum bags can work, even if it means getting up at 6am doing a menial job for min wage.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." The dole loving scum bags is a legacy of Blair's government.

paulr 23 April 2014 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by jonc (Post 11411152)
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." The dole loving scum bags is a legacy of Blair's government.

Utter bollocks.

chocolate_o_brian 23 April 2014 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by jonc (Post 11411152)

This.

In other news, there's a new series of Skint coming to NE Lincs, in Grims-Vegas this time.

:D

pslewis 23 April 2014 07:49 AM

One things for sure' UKIP will wipe the floor with votes ....... like it or not.

Do you want the Tories some more? No of course not, that would be madness!

So, what are you going to do about it? Let's get these Eton posh boys out and some real men in FFS!

chocolate_o_brian 23 April 2014 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 11411254)
One things for sure' UKIP will wipe the floor with votes ....... like it or not.

Do you want the Tories some more? No of course not, that would be madness!

So, what are you going to do about it? Let's get these Eton posh boys out and some real men in FFS!

Yes please :)