ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Insurance (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/)
-   -   Insurance renewal time.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/1002065-insurance-renewal-time.html)

Rab555 15 April 2014 09:22 PM

Insurance renewal time....

Well, received the dreaded letter today from Keith Michaels with this years renewal, and to my delight, i'm going to save £125 :D pretty spectacular performance there guys.

Gave Gary (moley) a call to advise on my newly aquired 3 speeding points and to see how badly this would affect my price...and again to my delight his answer was...not at all :D

By far the best Insurance company i've ever dealt with, so easy, simple and Gary knows exactly what he's talking about. I would normally shop around but I just can't fault the service i've received this past year (which included a non-fault claim) so i'll vote with my loyalty and stay another year :thumb:

Thanks,

Rob

rob84 16 April 2014 09:23 PM

Just spoken to Gary today Who Quoted me on my First Policy with Keith Michaels. Brilliant service and an a belting price too. Very impressive, Thanks Gary :thumb:

Moley 16 April 2014 09:26 PM

No probs guys, glad to help

k9l3 20 April 2014 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 11406315)
No probs guys, glad to help

Hi there is there anyway of getting me a qoute today as I bought a wrx friday night and need to get it insured now.? is there a number i can call you on .
Thanks

Frizzle-Dee 22 April 2014 10:07 AM

I've just taken out my first policy with Keith Michaels after hearing nothing but great things about Moley over the years.

Documents arrived on Saturday, all required paperwork is on it's way back to you Gary, as requested.

Fantastic customer service so far. It's refreshing to speak to someone who isn't just reading off an automated script and actually knows what they are talking about!

And after beating my renewal quote from my previous insurer by an amazing £330- what more can I say!?

Highly recommended!

Great chap! Thanks for all the help! :thumb:

rob84 22 April 2014 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Frizzle-Dee (Post 11410518)
I've just taken out my first policy with Keith Michaels after hearing nothing but great things about Moley over the years.

Documents arrived on Saturday, all required paperwork is on it's way back to you Gary, as requested.

Fantastic customer service so far. It's refreshing to speak to someone who isn't just reading off an automated script and actually knows what they are talking about!

And after beating my renewal quote from my previous insurer by an amazing £330- what more can I say!?

Highly recommended!

Great chap! Thanks for all the help! :thumb:

Mine came through Lightening quick too. Just waiting for my proof of ncb coming tomorrow morning and it will be all sent back. Brilliant service :luxhello: