ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   New taxes imminent (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1000884-new-taxes-imminent.html)

Matteeboy 31 March 2014 02:44 PM

New taxes imminent

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-26810559

Scare general public, gain support when some dumb ass new ways of taxing us are dreamt up.

dpb 31 March 2014 02:47 PM

1k a year for your fast cars road tax before you know it.!

f1_fan 31 March 2014 03:07 PM

It's pathetic isn't it? We are being continually lied to and not just about the environment yet we keep voting for the same old parties!

boomer 31 March 2014 09:21 PM

Climate-geddon has been on the news.bbc.co.uk headline ALL day. :mad:

It started first thing this morning after the fishing forecast with reports that we were irreversibly going to die, and by the end of the day i turned off the radio after R4 interviewed three of four "independent" people who all happened to be in a "climate change" (i.e. pay-)role (dunno who was the fourth).

The Mash has it - Climate change still not terrifying enough

mb

dpb 31 March 2014 10:06 PM

EU contributors will have to shore up Holland. :rolleyes:

All of it

wrx300scooby 31 March 2014 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11393178)
It's pathetic isn't it? We are being continually lied to and not just about the environment yet we keep voting for the same old parties!

They are ALL a set of tossers and will never change. Corrupt to the core.

stipete75 31 March 2014 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by boomer (Post 11393541)
Climate-geddon has been on the news.bbc.co.uk headline ALL day. :mad:

It started first thing this morning after the fishing forecast with reports that we were irreversibly going to die, and by the end of the day i turned off the radio after R4 interviewed three of four "independent" people who all happened to be in a "climate change" (i.e. pay-)role (dunno who was the fourth).

The Mash has it - Climate change still not terrifying enough

mb

The same British Broadcasting company that has been proven that they staged a live chemical weapon attack in Syria with actors and dubbed words.
Don't believe anything the bbc propaganda machine says, it's all lies.

wrx300scooby 31 March 2014 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by stipete75 (Post 11393644)
The same British Broadcasting company that has been proven that they staged a live chemical weapon attack in Syria with actors and dubbed words.
Don't believe anything the bbc propaganda machine says, it's all lies.

Please tell me more...............

stipete75 31 March 2014 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by wrx300scooby (Post 11393673)
Please tell me more...............

There is a lots of info as this has only been in the public eye a week or so.

RA Dunk 31 March 2014 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by stipete75 (Post 11393680)
The Truthseeker: Media 'staged' Syria chem attack (E36) - YouTube

Kin'ell, that's shocking!!

The Beeb should be hanging it's head in shame after this...

:nono:

f1_fan 01 April 2014 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 11393701)
Kin'ell, that's shocking!!

The Beeb should be hanging it's head in shame after this...

:nono:

Are you really surprised though? When you have a state funded broadcaster to help your cause you may as well use it. Just like climate change.

The sad thing is we are virtually forced to fund it too and we continue to do so like the mugs we all are!

To think we all laughed at the absurdity of Drop the Dead Donkey :Whatever_

RA Dunk 01 April 2014 08:06 AM

Nope not shocked at all F1 as I even stopped watching the BBC news years ago due to it's content, or lack of it in certain cases.

What has shocked me is to how low the BBC have gone in this situation, this is as low as they can possibly go. Who ever came up with this idea should be strung up by the balls and made to suffer for their actions.

f1_fan 01 April 2014 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 11393773)
Nope not shocked at all F1 as I even stopped watching the BBC news years ago due to it's content, or lack of it in certain cases.

What has shocked me is to how low the BBC have gone in this situation, this is as low as they can possibly go. Who ever came up with this idea should be strung up by the balls and made to suffer for their actions.

That's the trouble though Dunk, they are never held accountable which is why they can get away with this sort of thing.

I think I will send this link to my MP and ask for some explanation of why my TV licence money is being spent on this.... he already has to deal with me over Hacked Off so this fits nicely in with that.

RA Dunk 01 April 2014 10:25 AM

It's not just the Beeb that should be dragged over the coals for this, the Government who pull the strings for the Beeb should be made to answer as well.

Even today I'm struggling to comprehend just how low the BBC have sank over this, fabrication of evidence would see a normal person given a custodial sentence in most courts in this country.

dpb 01 April 2014 01:12 PM

I doubt the "bbc" faked the whole lot.....complicit yes

They'll always go with underdog...and uk best interests. ( we get to step in and profit at teh end)

Just the same as Zim..I'm not saying zanu/ Mugabe are golden, but we'd certainly done better with him sidelined

f1_fan 01 April 2014 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 11393833)
It's not just the Beeb that should be dragged over the coals for this, the Government who pull the strings for the Beeb should be made to answer as well.

Even today I'm struggling to comprehend just how low the BBC have sank over this, fabrication of evidence would see a normal person given a custodial sentence in most courts in this country.

Unless their name is Piers Morgan. :mad:

The country is becoming an utterly corrupt sh1thole frankly!

Where's Martin to tell us otherwise as usual :Whatever_

ALi-B 01 April 2014 01:33 PM

Well once they can fully explain the climate change before the human race became established, then I "may" listen.

Until then its just speculation, scientific/statistically ased speculation, but still speculation none the less.

Experts can be wrong....they'd have you belive that the world was flat, didn't you know? ;)

stipete75 01 April 2014 06:05 PM

More fakery from the bbc.

RA Dunk 01 April 2014 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by stipete75 (Post 11394137)

Makes me sick seeing the likes of that, there is more corruption in this country now than ever at the highest level.

hodgy0_2 01 April 2014 09:15 PM

Can you provide the link to the second September Chemical attack film report please

On the BBC website

neil-h 01 April 2014 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11393945)
Unless their name is Piers Morgan. :mad:

The country is becoming an utterly corrupt sh1thole frankly!

Where's Martin to tell us otherwise as usual :Whatever_

Do you not think that's a bit of an exaggeration? Sure the UK isn't perfect but there are a lot of countries which are far worse.

RA Dunk 01 April 2014 10:06 PM

Yes there are countries far worse, but we seem to be sinking to their levels quite quickly.

Martin2005 01 April 2014 10:09 PM

You are using RT News - Putin's mouthpiece as 'evidence' of BBC fakery... you couldn't make it up - seriously?

Have you ever watched RT News?

If you like your news faked then I suggest you watch that or Fox News, you might then realise how damned good the BBC actually is

This whole debate about bias and conspiracy is simply because most of you don't like what you are being told, deal with it!

If this was a debate about religion most of you would be banging on about how science is king, but in this instance suddenly you fall back on hocum and belief and ignore what the scientists say - have a look in the mirror FFS

And WTF have the BBC got to do with tax policy?

hodgy0_2 01 April 2014 10:26 PM

I suspect Martin, that the people who watched that crap got the following from it

The bbc faked a news programme and injected the word "Chemical", a rehash of an earlier one, that there was a major investigate into it - that it was/is a scandal (weird that it is only a scandal on idiotic conspiracy websites) nowhere else

That the letter exposed it, exposed the "fakery"

All the above is rubbish, no faked broadcast, no investigation,

the "letter" was simply an idiot (presumably on Putin payroll) complaining about the fact that a boy in the original "napalm" broadcast seemed to act up for the camera - I.e exaggerate his injuries

Really, that's it - I mean my 8 year old daughter coughs like a bastid when she thinks It may get her of school - every time I look at her

Martin2005 01 April 2014 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 11393833)

Before you and F1 launched into your usual tirades against all and sunder, did you not even consider stopping, engaging your brains, and trying to work out if this was even remotely true?

This perfectly illustrates how you end up turning the Climate Change debate into some kind of wierd BBC - Government - IPCC - UN conspiracy

JTaylor 02 April 2014 04:49 PM

Russia Today! :lol1:

f1_fan 02 April 2014 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Martin2005 (Post 11394443)
Before you and F1 launched into your usual tirades against all and sunder, did you not even consider stopping, engaging your brains, and trying to work out if this was even remotely true?

This perfectly illustrates how you end up turning the Climate Change debate into some kind of wierd BBC - Government - IPCC - UN conspiracy

And as usual what you think has to be the 'truth' doesn't it? :Whatever_

Anyway one thing we all knew is that a) you would turn up here sooner or later and b) you'd be defending the government and their personal broadcaster!

stipete75 02 April 2014 06:19 PM

It actually amazes me just how naive some people really can be,, they actually believe every single thing they see or read, people in power tell lies to us peasants..............noooooooo never lol

neil-h 02 April 2014 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by stipete75 (Post 11395020)
It actually amazes me just how naive some people really can be,, they actually believe every single thing they see or read, people in power tell lies to us peasants..............noooooooo never lol

:lol1: so Russia Today then...

hodgy0_2 02 April 2014 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by stipete75 (Post 11395020)

they have been found out 100,s of times, from the Zinoviev letter, in 1924 through the Bay of Pigs affair to Watergate Scandal, up to and including the dodgy dossier, Secret Rendition and the Snowden affair - All exposed by the likes of the Washington Post, BBC, Guardian. Telegraph The Times etc.

Never by a kid on the internet with severe acne and too much time on his hands

Coincidence? -- well as the idiot who posted the crap about the Malaysian flight being hidden by a cloaking device and flown to Diego Garcia said

"I don't believe in coincidences" – no sh1t sherlock