ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   What next worcester dudes? (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/100003-what-next-worcester-dudes.html)

Topjimo 28 May 2002 02:33 PM

What do you fancy doing now, I know tony may have something up his sleave :D As summer is here, (lol) what about a picnic? BBQ?

I have also been aproched by Peter Jackson, who is willing to organise a drive and survive day. The cost of which would be about £65 per person, there would be 3 instructors and six drivers (us) so 2 per car would also mean lots of driving time, the cars he says he could arrange from Listers.

Let me know what you want.

james

T5NYW 28 May 2002 10:04 PM

James,
So that me and you in their 22B whats every one else going to use:D:D:D

Tony

Fizz 28 May 2002 10:38 PM

So that's me driving your sti then tony... or should I use mine... has nearly as much power :D ROFL

Squizz 29 May 2002 08:27 AM

Ooh, harsh Fizz!

Karen and I would be interested, but it'll depend how it fits against our wedding/honeymoon. :rolleyes:

(PS. I've uploaded the last of my rolling road piccies - Check Members Gallery)

Topjimo 29 May 2002 01:14 PM

To keep it fair all 3 car would be on loan from Lister's lol :D as then there will be no problems with insurance. The course is not about how fast you can go but will be more in the dirction of car balance, observation, braking etc.

I will speak to PJ about it and get more details if your interested. My first thoughts are that it will be along the lines of a John Lyons style thing, where they pull your driving apart and then put it back together.

james

t888-sti7 29 May 2002 03:24 PM

If I may ask per chance as to the location of this venture?:rolleyes:

Squizz 29 May 2002 04:08 PM

they pull your driving apart and then put it back together
Christ, better not let Karen participate...There won't be time for the rest of us :rolleyes:

LOL! :D

[Edited by Squizz - 5/29/2002 4:09:37 PM]

T5NYW 29 May 2002 10:06 PM

Fizz,
My under powered confetti thrower was dearer though:eek: PPP Should cure it :D and a Tin of Rad weld in the B/Box.

Tony

Topjimo 30 May 2002 10:04 AM

T888 - It's a road base thing.

Squizz - lol.

Tony - what by the power of your plazma cutter are you up to now?

:D

ScoobyDoo555 30 May 2002 10:34 AM

Don't worry Tony, still,, the car LOOKS nice! :D:D:D:D

Dan ;)

Only jealous!:)

T5NYW 06 June 2002 03:28 PM

Just got back from Majorca and getting ear ache off the missus as Iam typing this:(:( Crist cant she manage 3 suitcases:eek:

Tony

JCM7611 06 June 2002 05:45 PM

Welcome home Tony. Better get Ann to wash your clothes ready for next week now then ;) Of course thats after she's unpacked and got the dinner on of course :rolleyes: (I better run for cover)

James

TerzoJames 06 June 2002 11:00 PM

I'd be up for the driving day if there is still space guys. Learning to drive all again. And I only just did it such a short while ago anyway! lol ;)

PS Optimax IS the way ahead. Thanks to the guys who met up in Hallow after the rolling road.

PPS Geometry is sorted now. I wonder what mine puts out when it's going in a straight line!

PPPS I'm organising a rolling road for my old car club, the Performance Nova Group on the 3rd August. If anybody fancies another run you are all more than welcome.

James Jnr

[Edited by TerzoJames - 6/6/2002 11:02:49 PM]

Topjimo 07 June 2002 10:58 AM

I'm still working on it, more as it comes :D

T5NYW 07 June 2002 11:39 AM

Terzo,
Yep I am up for it once i get to grips with my performance reducing Xhorst:D:D
James,
And of course Ironed
James,
You might have to bring an anti snoring device:D:D

Tony

ScoobyDoo555 07 June 2002 04:26 PM

Tony, welcome back mate :)

I trust you had a nice time - been driving past your house all week, just to make sure all was well :)

No, you don't have to thank me ;) ANY excuse for a drive!!!:D:D:D:D

Can't make the day - got a rather large expense to pay out - a new central heating system!!![img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] Looking at £6000 :(

Bye bye new Scoob :(

Still means I get to buy some goodies for the brum brum, AND finally :rolleyes: restore it back to tiptop condition.....

Dan

T5NYW 07 June 2002 06:09 PM

Dan,
You didn't tell me you'd bought a Mansion:eek: well must be £6000 for C/heating:(
My baby still loves me:) only home 30 minutes and she hit 7Krpm :D:D:D:D

Tony

Ps. cheers for baby sitting