ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Grimsby/ Cleethorpes scoobys please sign in (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/428686-grimsby-cleethorpes-scoobys-please-sign-in.html)

acko 17 November 2005 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Lee D T
I can't come out to play tonight, the missus is going out, quite welcome back at mine.

:thumb:

dt,
will give you a ring before we set off m8 so you can keep your eyes open for us

acko 17 November 2005 06:53 PM

I can't come out to play tonight, the missus is going out, quite welcome back at mine.

:thumb:

dt,

will give you a ring before we set off, so keep your eyes open for us

acko 17 November 2005 06:54 PM

sent it twice in case you missed the first one

B.I.G SCOOB 17 November 2005 07:05 PM

evenin all,acko i got that film on the dodge,not sure if its out yet,next time i get up or u lot get over here i'll lend you it,its got that elijah wood,dont be put off tho,the rest of the characters are right fookin looneys!have fun freezin ya knackers off 2nite chaps,will get over soon!

leecalcars 17 November 2005 08:40 PM

hope you all are freezing cos i was walking home from the club,well oiled like my car....

viperkick 17 November 2005 11:00 PM

i dont no!!

just me and acko the 2 silver Beasts ...

went for blast Up the 180 after i left you acko me cars making some weird noise think its from the box sounds like it straight cut dog box now lol ..

oh and its very ice y out chaps be carefull :nono:

acko 18 November 2005 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by viperkick
i dont no!!

just me and acko the 2 silver Beasts ...

went for blast Up the 180 after i left you acko me cars making some weird noise think its from the box sounds like it straight cut dog box now lol ..

oh and its very ice y out chaps be carefull :nono:

you said you thought your pipes were making a blowing sound . Are you getting the oil leak fixed tonight john? Hope it goes ok m8:thumb:

axgt_bwaii 18 November 2005 05:14 PM

guys i need some advice and help! SERIOUSLY

you all know i sold my boot install via ebay. anyway i have been paid paypal its all gone through fine. i posted 4 parcels via royal mail standard parcels but the fellas only recieved one! he is starting to get ****y with me even though i have recipts and that the ladies in the post office will vouch for me. hes threatend to report me to paypal and ebay. if he reports me to paypal will i have to give him a refund? im feeling very stressed about this as i cant afford to fe fund the poor guy and i dont want to loose £342!!!! this is totaly **** as the guy was welcome to collect and never asked for postal insurance. as far as i can see ive done my bit in posting and have recipts. my recipts are standard parcel so they dont have tracking numbers on them so thats pissing me off.

help. whats going to happen?

Lee D T 18 November 2005 06:04 PM

He could be scamming you Stu, he can claim it back through Paypal if that's the way he paid.

Originally Posted by axgt_bwaii
guys i need some advice and help! SERIOUSLY

you all know i sold my boot install via ebay. anyway i have been paid paypal its all gone through fine. i posted 4 parcels via royal mail standard parcels but the fellas only recieved one! he is starting to get ****y with me even though i have recipts and that the ladies in the post office will vouch for me. hes threatend to report me to paypal and ebay. if he reports me to paypal will i have to give him a refund? im feeling very stressed about this as i cant afford to fe fund the poor guy and i dont want to loose £342!!!! this is totaly **** as the guy was welcome to collect and never asked for postal insurance. as far as i can see ive done my bit in posting and have recipts. my recipts are standard parcel so they dont have tracking numbers on them so thats pissing me off.

help. whats going to happen?

axgt_bwaii 18 November 2005 06:16 PM

what can i do about it?

B.I.G SCOOB 18 November 2005 07:49 PM

if he didnt pay for it to be insured then its tuff!besides you should be able to claim it back from royal mail if you have reciepts for the postage!it helps when my mum was workin for the p.o as a manager!tell him to hang on stu,get some advice from p.o about it,it might turn up or he might be bull ****tin anywayz!very dodgey if you ask me,you sent all of them hes probably just trying to blag you!theres a helpline on reciepts,ring em!evenin all by the way,hope all is well!

axgt_bwaii 18 November 2005 07:56 PM

ive spoken to a good friend of mine (a traffic police officer) and he told me as i have recipts with his postal address and further more whitneses at the post office that the matter wil be judged on proberbility that the goods were not posted. given the fact i have proof and he has no proof that he hasnt recieved all the items i look like im quids in. if paypal decide to hold any money or withdraw from my banck account then im told i can sue paypal as they have no rights to do so. they even do not have the rights to hold my account unless its under suspicion of theft/robbery/scaming. as its not a criminal matter nothing has been stolen and ive done my bit and can prove that i have then i should be fine.

hi everyone.

leecalcars 18 November 2005 08:14 PM

where does he live stu.

viperkick 18 November 2005 08:57 PM

stu its a matter for the P o Bud they can track every parcel it just takes time ..

ive lost a parcel before it turned up a week later on the other side of the uk
best of it was it was only giong to hull lol
i could of got it there faster my self lol

never got my zorst of my rocker cover done Bloody no gaskits theres 2 differnt ones for the ej20 motor so im getting both from japan woot!

axgt_bwaii 18 November 2005 10:06 PM

lee- the guys from oxford or at least thats his postal address.

john- send me that link for them bits you emaild me about bud. as for my sex box id like it fixed soon as :)

been out in the pug tonight slippy as fook:nono:

axgt_bwaii 18 November 2005 10:08 PM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/subaru-impreza...QQcmdZViewItem

not after a push but if your genuinely interested £30 to any of you fellas :thumb:

acko 18 November 2005 11:05 PM

gave blood again today, so no hard on for 3 days. GUTTED so the mrs bought me this for £150 with postage aswell.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

looking forward to getting it fitted

viperkick 18 November 2005 11:08 PM

Will do tomorrow burt! i will get intouch after work ..
and yeh its very slippery out its the start of the busy end of the year for use with all the ice and that lol

axgt_bwaii 18 November 2005 11:19 PM

whats up with yer old pope john thought you loved it?

Lee D T 18 November 2005 11:20 PM

At least you'll sound like your doing 100mph now gaylord.

:D

Originally Posted by acko
gave blood again today, so no hard on for 3 days. GUTTED so the mrs bought me this for £150 with postage aswell.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

looking forward to getting it fitted

viperkick 18 November 2005 11:58 PM

now thats a zorst welcome to the zorst club bud your with the big boys now

acko 19 November 2005 07:57 AM

At least you'll sound like your doing 100mph now gaylord.

:D

still got to watch me coil packs though :razz: i had to email the guy about 10 times yesterday so i could get it off him on Buy it now because that was his last one he had left so i couldnt let it slip through the net .

woke up this morning stood up to attention as per usual but it normally takes 3 days after i give blood, so what a result :norty:

im going to send demon lee a PM to see why he hasnt been down for months

axgt_bwaii 19 November 2005 09:41 AM

whats up with yer old pope john thought you loved it?

lol at me for thinking john was getting a new pipe :brickwall

nice one paul like the lads say welcome to the "loud zorst club" :notworthy

acko 19 November 2005 11:04 AM

upto now theres 8 of us meeting at lincoln on the 11th and ive just sent demon lee a PM to see if he's coming along.

come on john get the mrs and kids along to this then it would be the first time all of us have gone out together to a meet.

acko 19 November 2005 11:05 AM

lol at me for thinking john was getting a new pipe :brickwall

nice one paul like the lads say welcome to the "loud zorst club" :notworthy

its about time stu, and when karens in the car all week for work the muffler will be in

axgt_bwaii 19 November 2005 11:42 AM

bet she takes it out without telling you ;)

axgt_bwaii 19 November 2005 03:00 PM

you lot still want a track car?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MINI-1750-BLAC...QQcmdZViewItem

acko 19 November 2005 04:13 PM

this is what we've got upto now for the 11th.

maybe john and silver demon aswell :)
http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...30#post5197330

B.I.G SCOOB 19 November 2005 05:31 PM

ello all,mighty mighty gunners!!!!that was for you yiddo!how is every1,c'mon u lot ave got to come to that meet in lincs,its enuff time for us all to be able to sort it!the other lot seem really interested,shame to pass up on this!hope all is well.i want an air filter box if anyone know where i can find one?

axgt_bwaii 19 November 2005 05:50 PM

ross you after a standard air filter box? is that what you mean?