ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Riots in London (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/900212-riots-in-london.html)

unclebuck 08 August 2011 07:56 PM

Looting an off license now. A shop in their own community. Another families life and livelihood ruined.

The 'police' once again take no action to stop them. The coubtry really has gone to sh*t :(

FlightMan 08 August 2011 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 10175978)
but in all seriousness with the Tory’s in charge, it's good to see things getting back to normal

Economy dipping into a recession and summer riots

back to the 80's, even Adam and the Ants are making a comeback

:lol:

FlightMan 08 August 2011 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 10176072)
Looting an off license now. A shop in their own community. Another families life and livelihood ruined.

The 'police' once again take no action to stop them. The coubtry really has gone to sh*t :(

Agree.

BBC now reporting it's kicking off in Birmingham and Leeds. Cameron, get back here now and take charge of this you pathetic weasel. Your the bloody PM for God's sake! Get the Army in. Preferably with live rounds.

Devildog 08 August 2011 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 10176072)

It's unf ucking believable. Just send in the armed police and the army and shoot the *******s.

Theresa May needs to grow a set. As does Cameron

Jonny_ 08 August 2011 08:03 PM

some times all that can be done is to record the people doing these things and get them later.. considering how thinly spread the police lines appear to be on the news they probably cant afford to lose the number for anything but the most serious offenders right now.

Jonny_ 08 August 2011 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 10176038)
Even trouble in Purley now

there was trouble in north end and purley way last night fella..

Mus 08 August 2011 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 10175387)

these are my ends and one of the guys rapping died in march that's an old video, these are what we call HOOD RATS out to make a name for them selfs thry do petty crime sometimes big crimes stabbings against each other but you would catch then robbing innocent pedestrians.

but it's the old ones you want, that was only tottenham and emonton and there more groups.

these guys are very dangerous for the simple reason they out to make a name.

these are the guys that the police won't even think about approaching.

Maz 08 August 2011 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 10175884)
Thanks to Tony and Cherie the Human Rights Act will make sure that doesn't happen.

To be honest lax legislation should not be an excuse for moronic behaviour. Whatever happened to just being a good law abiding person?

FlightMan 08 August 2011 08:06 PM

http://londonriotsmap.appspot.com/

FlightMan 08 August 2011 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10176103)
these are my ends and one of the guys rapping died in march that's an old video, these are what we call HOOD RATS out to make a name for them selfs thry do petty crime sometimes big crimes stabbings against each other but you would catch then robbing innocent pedestrians.

but it's the old ones you want, that was only tottenham and emonton and there more groups.

these guys are very dangerous for the simple reason they out to make a name.

Well, not without earplugs.

unclebuck 08 August 2011 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Jonny_ (Post 10176092)
some times all that can be done is to record the people doing these things and get them later.. considering how thinly spread the police lines appear to be on the news they probably cant afford to lose the number for anything but the most serious offenders right now.

Can't agree with that. In other countries they deploy tear gas etc to disperse rioters.

In many countries - as it used to be in this country - looters are shot on sight.

kingofturds 08 August 2011 08:16 PM

Shops are being looted in Birmingham around the bull ring now:(

Mus 08 August 2011 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by matty01 (Post 10175551)
everywhere but looking after their kids ,its not cool for a gangsta to be there ,too much like hard work,and they don't have a clue how to father a child as they likely as not werent fathered as a kid themselves hence the gangs and acting tough,

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 10176114)
Well, not without earplugs.

lol

people can get a better idea of tottenaham and like I said they are nothing these are just hood rats, the bigger crime well you got Kurdish, albinians even English ruining tings.

**** like that don't happen over night it took time, all the shops where I work closed down early today well most of them anyway.

JTaylor 08 August 2011 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10176154)
lol

people can get a better idea of tottenaham and like I said they are nothing these are just hood rats, the bigger crime well you got Kurdish, albinians even English ruining tings.

**** like that don't happen over night it took time, all the shops where I work closed down early today well most of them anyway.

Good heavens, and in England of all places! :lol1:

Bonehead 08 August 2011 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10176103)

BS mate, why is it everytime I hear that these so called 'tough guys' turn out to be whinging little s**ts who bitch about their Human Rites when they get gripped

And that's speaking from personal experience

Mus 08 August 2011 08:23 PM

this aint going to stop over night it's a domino affect, I remember I used to say on other threads better policing bring the troops back. turn the soldiers into police officers we need better policing better hospital facilties schools ect.

this will continue to escalate unless some serious force is used straigh up water hose, rubber bullets and tear gas that will make em think twice.

Mus 08 August 2011 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 10176162)
Good heavens, and in England of all places! :lol1:

lmao that sounded wrong It was to stop the whole blame the foreigner thing lol as we All know that train is never late around here lol

Mus 08 August 2011 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Bonehead (Post 10176165)
BS mate, why is it everytime I hear that these so called 'tough guys' turn out to be whinging little s**ts who bitch about their Human Rites when they get gripped

And that's speaking from personal experience

well the figures don't lie I don't care you can call them what you want wimps whinges what ever but the figures for stabbings robberies shooting continue to grow.

Bonehead 08 August 2011 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10176175)
well the figures don't lie I don't care you can call them what you want wimps whinges what ever but the figures for stabbings robberies shooting continue to grow.

Yeah caus Plod aren't allowed to do their jobs, Police, fix problems get stuck in and grip troublemakers

Lions led by donkeys

Bonehead 08 August 2011 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mus (Post 10176175)

Oh and the figures do lie, they're manipulated so managment look good

Funkii Munkii 08 August 2011 08:46 PM

Can someone get Ken Livingstone off the BBC "when I was in charge......"

Ken, F*ck off, you're a clown always were always will be.

Dirk Diggler 75 08 August 2011 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 10176085)
Agree.

BBC now reporting it's kicking off in Birmingham and Leeds. Cameron, get back here now and take charge of this you pathetic weasel. Your the bloody PM for God's sake! Get the Army in. Preferably with live rounds.

+1..........This is BAD....

kingofturds 08 August 2011 08:50 PM

Latest from Birmingham

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp...p3wro1_400.jpg

FlightMan 08 August 2011 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 10176212)

Livingstones a grade A ****. But them again most politicians are.

These yobs are attacking the wrong targets. Canary Wharf, BOE, the City, that's what has ruined this country. Just put the TV on and hear about MPs fiddling their expenses, bankers getting millions in bonuses, executive pay spiralling, Police involved in phone hacking/corruption scandals, etc. Then on your way into the supermarket, look at the food prices.

JTaylor 08 August 2011 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by foxarm (Post 10176221)

F*cking dirty c*nts.

Mrfastbaz 08 August 2011 08:58 PM

ye birmingham is getting trounleas i write this only live a couple of miles away heard a police helicopter go over and there is a lot of talk on facebook might kick off elesewhere apparantly....should tear gas them and use rubber bullets ...not just let tem get away with it..

Shaid 08 August 2011 09:00 PM

Yes the yoof have indeed started in Brum

GlesgaKiss 08 August 2011 09:01 PM

This is a f*cking joke. Look at these burning buildings! They need to take some firm action right now, not just talk about people eventually being brought to justice.

unclebuck 08 August 2011 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 10176212)

I turned it off when they wheeled him out - can't stand the sound of his whining :mad:

Looks like much of Croydon centre is ablaze now. Too many fires for the Fire Service to tackle. Looks more like a bombing raid.

Where are the authorities? They can't all be on holiday?

Will 08 August 2011 09:05 PM

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...alliedcrop.jpg

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...is_whyldpa.jpg

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...outrtrs624.jpg

Pricks!