ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   MY personal views of people/SN in the last few months before I say BYE (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/919680-my-personal-views-of-people-sn-in-the-last-few-months-before-i-say-bye.html)

DCI Gene Hunt 09 January 2012 12:37 PM

"cybertrolling" :lol1: hamster, you're just trying very hard to get him to buy your wheels, trouble is even jimmyinrugby ain't that insane (I retain the right to change my opinion in the next 3 hours) :D

tubbytommy 09 January 2012 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by the hamster (Post 10420450)
no, whats sad is that its all the same faces pumping up their post count on the "jimmy" threads.

The same comments repeated over and over by the same people, yet they still continue posting on every thread.

If you look, Jimmy doesnt post that much on these threads, its everyone else cybertrolling him. You only have to mention his name and you'll get 5 pages of aggro.

Maybe Banny should have got Jimmy in on the project, it would be 20 pages by now :lol1:

oh well makes a change from hamster giving his views on cars he hasnt driven..

Kwik 09 January 2012 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by the hamster (Post 10420450)
no, whats sad is that its all the same faces pumping up their post count on the "jimmy" threads.

The same comments repeated over and over by the same people, yet they still continue posting on every thread.

If you look, Jimmy doesnt post that much on these threads, its everyone else cybertrolling him. You only have to mention his name and you'll get 5 pages of aggro.

Maybe Banny should have got Jimmy in on the project, it would be 20 pages by now :lol1:

Maybe Jimmy doesn't post much on these threads, but starting the threads in the first place is like lighting the blue touch paper. He and yourself seem like decent enough people to me, i don't see why this situation even exists if there isn't a reaction on your part(s).
I used to row like mad on forums several years ago, but i remember a poster making me think twice.....

http://photos.commongate.com/11/38441_7dtr2scy8f_l.jpg

jimmyinrugby 09 January 2012 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 10420757)
"cybertrolling" :lol1: hamster, you're just trying very hard to get him to buy your wheels, trouble is even jimmyinrugby ain't that insane (I retain the right to change my opinion in the next 3 hours) :D

He didn't try selling me his wheels dude,he tried to sell me his car for 3k,but I declined...

tubbytommy 09 January 2012 01:31 PM

who wouldnt want a cat d old turbo 2000 with a second hand engine??
even jimmys not that daft lol

jh1-2009 09 January 2012 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by jimmyinrugby (Post 10420850)
He didn't try selling me his wheels dude,he tried to sell me his car for 3k,but I declined...

What did you say? I,m stupid but not that stupid

DCI Gene Hunt 09 January 2012 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by jimmyinrugby (Post 10420850)

You're not insane then :D

jimmyinrugby 09 January 2012 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10420864)
who wouldnt want a cat d old turbo 2000 with a second hand engine??
even jimmys not that daft lol

Really ??...OMG,he didn't tell me about that,I offered him 2850,but he wouldn't budge of 3k...;)

DCI Gene Hunt 09 January 2012 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by jh1-2009 (Post 10420874)
What did you say? I,m stupid but not that stupid

You on the other hand :D

tubbytommy 09 January 2012 01:49 PM

jimmy do you never hpi anything you buy??

jimmyinrugby 09 January 2012 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10420897)
jimmy do you never hpi anything you buy??

Yes mate I do,well sometimes,sort of...I did a FULL report on this one from last night at the cost of £15 from the RAC,and if your interested it is the Scooby off Coronation street !! Got the pics etc,number plate was SU51ARU,shame its still not on it,he said he bought another Scooby but an estate...

addi monster 09 January 2012 02:11 PM

jimbob its MONDAY!!!!! how come your still here??

jimmyinrugby 09 January 2012 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by addi monster (Post 10420935)
jimbob its MONDAY!!!!! how come your still here??

You can belt up as well unless you wanna slap,don't worry I won't tell them you tried to sell me your heap for £4800 .... Log on FB !

DCI Gene Hunt 09 January 2012 02:14 PM

He's not said "BYE" yet, so it's not an enforcable contract :D

Mr moff 09 January 2012 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by jimmyinrugby (Post 10420913)
Yes mate I do,well sometimes,sort of...I did a FULL report on this one from last night at the cost of £15 from the RAC,and if your interested it is the Scooby off Coronation street !! Got the pics etc,number plate was SU51ARU,shame its still not on it,he said he bought another Scooby but an estate...

:facepalm:

tubbytommy 09 January 2012 02:42 PM

log on fb??? what does that mean?

addi monster 09 January 2012 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by jimmyinrugby (Post 10420941)
You can belt up as well unless you wanna slap,don't worry I won't tell them you tried to sell me your heap for £4800 .... Log on FB !

slap?? heap?? 4800?? i think you will be getting slapped pee wee:Whatever_

Mr moff 09 January 2012 02:47 PM

I think he means bookface.

tubbytommy 09 January 2012 02:49 PM

ahh and that will tell me what?

Gear Head 09 January 2012 02:49 PM

Go on then Jim, sod off then. :D

tubbytommy 09 January 2012 02:49 PM

thread locked countdown 5 4 3 ..........

bonesetter 09 January 2012 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10421006)

Da rules :lol1:

Without limiting the foregoing, the following behaviors are strictly prohibited:

Strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language,
Racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language,
Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other community members,
Libelous, defamatory or otherwise tortious language,
Online vandalism,
Impersonation of another person,
Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal content,
Invasion of another's privacy,
Actions that are hurtful to minors,
Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials or information infringing on the rights of a third party,
Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam, and
Posting, uploading, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code, or reverse engineering or hacking any materials on the Site.
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Site to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.

jimmyinrugby 09 January 2012 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by bonesetter (Post 10421025)
Da rules :lol1:

Without limiting the foregoing, the following behaviors are strictly prohibited:

Strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language,
Racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language,
Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other community members,
Libelous, defamatory or otherwise tortious language,
Online vandalism,
Impersonation of another person,
Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal content,
Invasion of another's privacy,
Actions that are hurtful to minors,
Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials or information infringing on the rights of a third party,
Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam, and
Posting, uploading, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code, or reverse engineering or hacking any materials on the Site.
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Site to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.

Thats me screwed on all of them lol :)

jimmyinrugby 09 January 2012 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 10421006)

Not 'cos of me dude,I won't bite from Knob/Gear Heads comments..I've had PM's saying he just follows people around like a sick pedo posting on there threads,so I won't bite at him.:thumb:

SHUGSTERC 09 January 2012 03:17 PM

ye so why you still here..said ages ago you were leavin now you still here threatining folk

ALi-B 09 January 2012 03:22 PM

Stay or go, or whatever.

We get this alot with disgruntled users who say they will go and then don't, some even ask for their account to be deleted (we can't delete user accounts): So just make a decision and stick with it.

On that note, I think we're done here.