ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Surprised by a Clio 197 (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/795538-surprised-by-a-clio-197-a.html)

banny sti 23 October 2009 02:11 PM

Exactly its only banter, which seems to be lost on a lot of people here. Mate you're a petrol head, the more the merrier when we riot due to the rising fuel prices ;)

Banny

TheJesus 23 October 2009 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 9013491)
Exactly its only banter, which seems to be lost on a lot of people here. Mate you're a petrol head, the more the merrier when we riot due to the rising fuel prices ;)

Banny

ah well, some people just take life and themselves too seriously :(

... starting to worry about my safety now though, think I will actually have to buy an Impreza before I post again! lol

motorola222 23 October 2009 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by TheJesus (Post 9013474)
Oh god, now I'm actually in hysterics!!! :lol: :thumb:

Is all that stuff in the PM true? Are you really 8 feet tall and 30 stone and a black belt in Kung Fu? :notworthy:

No I'm 22 stone :p

banny sti 23 October 2009 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by TheJesus (Post 9013504)
ah well, some people just take life and themselves too seriously :(

... starting to worry about my safety now though, think I will actually have to buy an Impreza before I post again! lol

Want to buy mine would consider a px :lol1:

Banny

motorola222 23 October 2009 02:26 PM

I was wasn't refering to u directly anyway.

And actually I woudnt call anyone if I'm gonna crash me and my car are going out in style I'm thinking ball of fire backwards through a hedge.

And I like petrol heads it's the my car's better than urs brigade I hate scooby owners this includes us.

L.J.F 23 October 2009 03:06 PM

now that you lot have put the handbags away this thread will become boring!!

so Jesus i hear you cut hair for a living......

:D

motorola222 23 October 2009 03:10 PM

Ha ha cheap shot!!!

motorola222 23 October 2009 03:11 PM

I heard he polishes helmets.........

TheJesus 23 October 2009 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by L.J.F (Post 9013595)
now that you lot have put the handbags away this thread will become boring!!

so Jesus i hear you cut hair for a living......

:D

well, not for a living, but I do cut my own hair... if you want I can do you a hair cut for free no worries with a range of styles to choose from... number 1, 2, 3 or 4 all over :lol1:

scixer6r 23 October 2009 04:10 PM

Fook me , bet the op never thought this thread would go this long.:sleep:

motorola222 23 October 2009 07:54 PM

He has probs deleted his own subscription!!

RPS13 23 October 2009 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by TheJesus (Post 9013214)
Fine thanks, how's looking like a post op tranny with a womans voice and tits to match working out? :lol:
AWT seem to be doing well, still taking money for jobs and not actually doing them... personally I find them unethical and illegal, but please continue to make excuses for them :thumb:

Owned? hardly, have you seen Kneel? He's your typical internet nerd virgin lol

Who ever said anything about a standard Clio beating a 280bhp Scooby either? If you're going to make a plank of yourself at least have the sense to see what people have said before mis quoting them ;)

Put the WRX up against a 200 and there wont be a great deal of difference round a track or in a straight line rolling blast. Sorry to burst your bubble 8)

Haha! I'm the typical internet nerd, this coming from a bloke who's obviously seen possibly even met me based on those comments yet wouldn't come over and say it to my face, or is it a comment coming from the internet hardman who rejoins clubs he's been banned from under a new alias and acts completely different to save a 2nd ban ;) Just out of interest, how many clubs are you on to purposefully look cool/witty/hard/amazing/awesome/edgy with this lovely attitude of yours? And out of those, how many have you rejoined after being banned for being a tw*t? Dont worry buddy, I know how much you love getting in internet arguments and coming out looking 'the man' so I'll await an appropriately awesome comment about me being a girl blah blah... :sleep:

bob r 23 October 2009 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by scixer6r (Post 9013702)
Fook me , bet the op never thought this thread would go this long.:sleep:

Of course I did. Do a search, Clio Sport v Impreza has always caused a bit of controversy. It makes entertaining reading.:D

I can't wait for round 2. lol

bob r 23 October 2009 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by motorola222 (Post 9014158)
He has probs deleted his own subscription!!

Any interpreters on here?

dunx 23 October 2009 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by TheJesus (Post 9013465)
I honestly do believe that a 225bhp WRX or whatever they are is no quicker on the road than any of the Renault Sport range. That's my opinion, your dont agree... oh well, life goes on :)

Renault Sport certainly sell more cars on the semi-suburban sprawl of a development that I currently live on, than Subaru do.

My poor old bug-eye is out numbered by a Clio 192 (?) and two Meganes, all nearly new. Owned by wives as hubby's weekend toy, so good as a 2nd hand purchase soon ?

In "KojaK's" experience (std. WRX), he only got a half car lead against said Clio up to the 70 mph speed limit......:lol1: there was nothing in it either way.

dunx

L.J.F 24 October 2009 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by TheJesus (Post 9013675)
well, not for a living, but I do cut my own hair... if you want I can do you a hair cut for free no worries with a range of styles to choose from... number 1, 2, 3 or 4 all over :lol1:

That sounds good, also could do with a back, sack and crack too!:lol1:

motorola222 24 October 2009 12:14 PM

I meant u had turned off the feature that sends emails to remin u of new posts.

scixer6r 24 October 2009 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by bob r (Post 9014504)
Of course I did. Do a search, Clio Sport v Impreza has always caused a bit of controversy. It makes entertaining reading.:D

I can't wait for round 2. lol

Yeah it should read,CLIO OVERTAKES IMPREZA,but only in the nobless owners poll.:lol::lol::lol:

GTW 25 October 2009 11:53 AM

Jesus, Come up to mine mate and you can borrow the keys to my impreza WRX Blobeye, in fact i think there is a clio meet next weekend :cool:

You will hate it and everything you have said will be backed up. I only made the purchase of the wrx thinking it would great on a/b roads as well as an everyday car, BIG mistake on my behalf.

I really should of gone for the evo 6 or at least started with an s202 which would of been more of a driver focused car.

On that, and with the price of the clio phs1 172's atm and being 6k down from the wrx... Im going to go and build another 2.0l "c20xe" nova just for B road and funability. Oh and so i can beat ferrari's :Suspiciou Im sure i read that somewhere...

I still love this thread :notworthy

TheJesus 26 October 2009 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by RPS13 (Post 9014332)
Haha! I'm the typical internet nerd, this coming from a bloke who's obviously seen possibly even met me based on those comments yet wouldn't come over and say it to my face, or is it a comment coming from the internet hardman who rejoins clubs he's been banned from under a new alias and acts completely different to save a 2nd ban ;) Just out of interest, how many clubs are you on to purposefully look cool/witty/hard/amazing/awesome/edgy with this lovely attitude of yours? And out of those, how many have you rejoined after being banned for being a tw*t? Dont worry buddy, I know how much you love getting in internet arguments and coming out looking 'the man' so I'll await an appropriately awesome comment about me being a girl blah blah... :sleep:

The only reason I recall meeting you was because to be perfectly honest you look like a cross between Sideshow bob and the wheelchair bound freak from little britain... and I did speak to you, which is how I came to the conclusion you sound like a little girl and are a nerd. You rarely speak and have no personality other than the one you project on CS to gain acceptance for having a lack of friends in the real world ;) And believe me when I say this is nothing I wouldn't say to you personally

Sadly for you you're not a moderator on here Kneel and this isn't Clio Sport, so run along like a good girl to talk about rofflecopters and rimming the boys at meets or whatever the latest buzz words and phrases are. Bye Kneel :hjtwofinger:

(PS - only ever been banned from CS by yours truly... kinda screws your whole point up doesn't it? ;) )

GTW - you seriously would let me drive your car? Very cool of you, have a feeling the comment is tongue in cheek and it's some Pikes Peak 2000bhp monster :lol1: I'm hopefully at the Renault Sport meet at Ric Woods this weekend if I have picked my car up anyway, there's an RR day there :)

motorola222 26 October 2009 10:14 AM

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banny sti 26 October 2009 12:40 PM

Im betting on Mr The Jesus as he has devine help :D

Banny

motorola222 26 October 2009 12:47 PM

I'm betting on the nerd he has technological advantage. Probe beat his ass with flux capacitor!!!

TheJesus 26 October 2009 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 9018641)
Im betting on Mr The Jesus as he has devine help :D

Banny

I dont blame god on him being out of shape, I blame Greggs :lol1:

nick172sport 08 February 2011 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by TheJesus (Post 9018679)
I dont blame god on him being out of shape, I blame Greggs :lol1:

LOL INTERESTING read:D

Danny-WRX 08 February 2011 08:45 PM

+1 :D

nick172sport 10 February 2011 08:11 PM

drove one today fookin quick take off when you engage third gear very impressed

craigybaby 10 February 2011 08:16 PM

lol this thread is like a year and a half old ha ha but i agree those clios go well but dont sound half as good as the subaru burble

nick172sport 10 February 2011 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by craigybaby (Post 9873935)
lol this thread is like a year and a half old ha ha but i agree those clios go well but dont sound half as good as the subaru burble

have to agree but was suprised at how quick it was i always dissed them lol:lol1: