ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   ESC to Monkeyworld. Saturday 9th September. (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/518146-esc-to-monkeyworld-saturday-9th-september.html)

Dave_68 08 September 2006 09:11 PM

Have a great day all, decided it's not fair on the little fella being stuck in the car for probably 6 hours when he's teething and miserable so we thought best to leave it :(

Have a goodun. Look forward to some pic's....

Phil 08 September 2006 09:17 PM

Looie

Envelope sitting here ;)

Looie 08 September 2006 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by phil_stephens
Looie

Envelope sitting here ;)

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

BRI4N 08 September 2006 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Looie
I have your mobile number (from Silverstone Trip) - If either of us delayed - let the other know!

See ya in da mornin' :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Ditto Looie.:thumb:

Dave... Will try to get some good pics....... On my new camera:eek: .

Looie 08 September 2006 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dave_68
Have a great day all, decided it's not fair on the little fella being stuck in the car for probably 6 hours when he's teething and miserable so we thought best to leave it :(

Have a goodun. Look forward to some pic's....

Understandable Dave - hope he gets through this without you getting too many sleepless nights! - When my daughter was at this stage, I was like a walking zombie for ages........ Wouldn't have missed it for the world tho....

Will have a go at some pics with my new Canon DSLR - but still trying to come to terms with all the new fangled stuff on SLR's these days - Didn't have auto-focusing on my old 35mm SLR!! - or all the whistles and bells that are on 'em today so struggling a bit with it at the moment, but will do my best and wait for the critical laughing at my attempts after we get back & I post 'em up! :lol1: :lol1:

Looie 08 September 2006 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by BRI4N
Will try to get some good pics....... On my new camera:eek: .

SNAP !!!:thumb:

Looie 08 September 2006 09:36 PM

Just been to update my Road Angel for any new cameras for this trip and it's told me my suscription's run out....... AAARGH........!!! - B**st**ds - They've already started taking the ruddy money from my account but haven't told their system about it so it's blocked me... AAARGH........!!! - wait till I ruddy phone 'em on Monday.........

Moan over........... had to get it off my chest..... gonna chill now instead....:)

BRI4N 08 September 2006 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Looie
SNAP !!!:thumb:

Couldn't justify the big spend on a DSLR though:(

But getting some cracking results with the new Fuji-Finepix.:)

yellowvanman 08 September 2006 10:30 PM

Is it time to go yet? Must be nearly silly oclock :freak3:

Kids won't go to sleep really excited about this, adults not much better1 :lol1:

Tiny 08 September 2006 10:45 PM

See you all soon

Just got in from the Lodge

Mrs ESC Had to drive me home , The Magners was calling :norty:

Up @ 5.30am to wash the car :D

Tiny ...

Tiny 09 September 2006 05:54 AM

Wakey Wakey , Its MONKEY TIME :luxhello:

BRI4N 09 September 2006 06:24 AM

Good Morning all.
ARE WE THERE YET?:lol1:

Tiny 09 September 2006 06:29 AM

Nearly :luxhello:

Just leaving :D

BRI4N 09 September 2006 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by tiny01
Just leaving :D

:eek:

Just got up!:lol1:

Cornelius 09 September 2006 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by BRI4N
Couldn't justify the big spend on a DSLR though:(

But getting some cracking results with the new Fuji-Finepix.:)

Same camera I've got, taken some excelent pics with it, though do miss the SLR with remote cable release as my camera don't have a time lapse for the shutter:(

yellowvanman 09 September 2006 08:22 PM

Cheers Bri4n, Excellent day, we all really enjoyed it, (despite the early start ;) )

Sophie has bought home an adoption form so I guess this will cost be again :lol1:

Well done again for organising it :thumb:

baz69birds 09 September 2006 10:08 PM

Cheers BR14N for organising this,
Had a great DAY

aka: DAD ;)

scooby-tc 09 September 2006 10:41 PM

Yeah cheers Bri4n for sorting this.We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves (even despite my 5 month old daughter stealing my icecream and covering herself in it) my feet were killing me towards the end of the day.was good to see you guys again even if i didnt get much of a chance to speak to you all.Took loads of pics,will try to get some up soon :D

Mrs Baz 10 September 2006 09:30 AM

:luxhello: Fantastic Day, Thank you very much Bri4n for organising, the boys really enjoyed themselves, and of course us :D think we will be visiting again :D

Would post up some of Baz's pics but would most probably mess it up :rolleyes: so best I leave it to when he gets back from Billing.

Once again thank you Bri4n & family :)

BRI4N 10 September 2006 03:08 PM

Thanks for the thanks guys:thumb: It was a great day.

Just got home, after a quick visit to Alton on route. Just gonna put me feet up and watch the GP, then I'll start sorting through the pics.:)