ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   So called traders,,,, PAHHHH!!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/999008-so-called-traders-pahhhh.html)

BLU 13 March 2014 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 11378397)
Indeed. He'll be telling us he's dyslexic next.

He keeps banging on about V-Bulletin plugins, yet doesn't seem to realise that the company that owns SN also owns VB.

Lol :lol1:

joshnosh 14 March 2014 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 11378397)
Indeed. He'll be telling us he's dyslexic next.

i am......

joshnosh 14 March 2014 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 11378358)
i don't know about getting more mods but for god sake get yourself a spell checker, if you're serious about being a mod you have no hope with your comedy spelling.
If you cant be bothered to use a spell checker how will people take you seriously??

i just copied what i said into office. i spelt 2 words wrong. investagations where it should have been and i instead of an a after the t
and squease. considering i am genuinely dyslexic thats very good going. both are spelt phonetically and are not difficult to comprehend.

so. referring to my previous comment. you can **** right off

alcazar 14 March 2014 12:14 PM

You know what they say:
Nil Illigitemo Carborundum.

At least you attempt to write in sentences and with paragraphs.

I just can't be bothered trying to converse with someone who does neither or insists on writing in text-speak. We had one idiot who persisted in writing in some sort of Muslim Scottish dialect.....

tubbytommy 14 March 2014 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by joshnosh (Post 11378878)
i just copied what i said into office. i spelt 2 words wrong. investagations where it should have been and i instead of an a after the t
and squease. considering i am genuinely dyslexic thats very good going. both are spelt phonetically and are not difficult to comprehend.

so. referring to my previous comment. you can **** right off

Oh abusing other members is against forum rules too.
You're not very good at this Mr mod.... ;)

mickywrx 14 March 2014 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 11378915)
You know what they say:
Nil Illigitemo Carborundum.

At least you attempt to write in sentences and with paragraphs.

I just can't be bothered trying to converse with someone who does neither or insists on writing in text-speak. We had one idiot who persisted in writing in some sort of Muslim Scottish dialect.....

Good old Moses, he was a right laugh at times.

alcazar 14 March 2014 10:09 PM

He was an idiot and a PITA......

addi monster 14 March 2014 11:12 PM

Oi cunto's,,, Would you lot politely refrain from clogging up my thread with your bitching please :thumb:

Still no reply from trader no3,,,, Bit p1ssed off now,,,,

stamina_daddy 15 March 2014 01:09 AM

Back on topic. I ordered a passenger crystal headlight off someone on here and it was really badly repaired with silicone on both brackets and on light itself.
How it got sent out is beyond me and you call them and they say.oh really we can look to see if we have another one to send out.
They've now offered me a refund.lets see if it turns up.