ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Trader Announcements (https://www.scoobynet.com/trader-announcements-363/)
-   -   SPORTS CAT DOWNPIPES £199 INCLUDING UK DELIVERY!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/trader-announcements-363/925823-sports-cat-downpipes-199-including-uk-delivery.html)

Franks 27 February 2015 10:00 AM

Am I right in thinking that this replaces the down pipe and centre cat section on a new age STi?

Sarg400 27 February 2015 07:01 PM

Anyone had any issues getting them through there mot's

MrNoisy 04 March 2015 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Franks (Post 11635000)
Am I right in thinking that this replaces the down pipe and centre cat section on a new age STi?

By the look of the pictures, yes you are correct.
I'm sorely tempted by one of these, but won't be stumping up the cash until someone can tell me for certain what sort of power these are making.
I'll stick a post up on the main forum..

Franks 05 March 2015 06:49 PM

Thanks, looking forward to the responses:)

Coupe Rob 10 March 2015 11:26 AM

Are these back in stock yet for new age?

Ed@Japspeed 15 June 2015 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Coupe Rob (Post 11642902)
Are these back in stock yet for new age?

Still out of stock currentley but we will be posting up when new stock arrives! :thumb:

Matt_STi 15 June 2015 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Ed@Japspeed (Post 11697359)
Still out of stock currentley but we will be posting up when new stock arrives! :thumb:

you know people have created babies quicker than these....

Ed@Japspeed 15 June 2015 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Matt_STi (Post 11697368)

Were not quite at nine months! :lol1:

We do apologies for the delay and rest assured we are getting double the normal stock to make sure that we don't have a delay like this in the future. :thumb:

TimGJohnson 15 June 2015 09:28 PM

Sorry if this is a stupid question but does this replace the front and rear cat's?

Tim.

Edit: Just saw the same question asked above, Ed can you confirm?

fawor 16 June 2015 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by TimGJohnson (Post 11697651)
Sorry if this is a stupid question but does this replace the front and rear cat's?

Tim.

Edit: Just saw the same question asked above, Ed can you confirm?

No,just standard downpipe cat, 2nd could be in centre pipe and 3rd up pipe
He send me message yesterday about 8 weeks waiting time again.

Ed@Japspeed 18 June 2015 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by fawor (Post 11697915)
No,just standard downpipe cat, 2nd could be in centre pipe and 3rd up pipe
He send me message yesterday about 8 weeks waiting time again.

As soon as they arrive i will let you know, couple of delays causing us a problem and its all down to the sheer volume we manufacture.

But rest assured that we are getting them back into stock and offering them at the great price we always have done to you as forum members! :thumb:

TECHNOPUG 18 June 2015 07:17 PM

Will you have surplus stock or are all your imminent deliveries already sold?

TimGJohnson 12 July 2015 12:58 PM

Do you know when you will have stock of these yet? Looking at the picture it looks as though it replaces the downpipe cat and removes the centre cat? is that right?

I'm assuming these get through an MOT ok?

Tim.

Matt_STi 12 July 2015 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Matt_STi (Post 11697368)

Originally Posted by Ed@Japspeed (Post 11697540)
Were not quite at nine months! :lol

Past the 9 month wait now.

Not to sound rude but what on earth is taking the time?

Mansion houses are built quicker than this.

TimGJohnson 12 July 2015 01:25 PM

Matt do you know the answer to my questions?

Tim.

Sarg400 12 July 2015 03:33 PM

Got my mot in 14 days looks like I'm going to buy a cobra instead, less a miracle happens and these turn up.

Matt_STi 12 July 2015 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by TimGJohnson (Post 11709662)
Matt do you know the answer to my questions?

Tim.

No sorry

TimGJohnson 12 July 2015 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Matt_STi (Post 11709807)
No sorry

Ok cheers, I'm sure someone will be along shortly to answer ;-)

Ed@Japspeed 07 August 2015 05:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone

********NEW STOCK JUST ARRIVED *******

We have our Subaru Impreza Classic High Flow Sports CAT & New Age High Flow Sports Cat in stock ready for dispatch!

These Subaru bell mouth downpipe are designed as a single piece pipe to replace the factory downpipe and catalytic converters
The purpose of this downpipe is to maximise the exhaust flow and turbo spool up.
Replacing the downpipe is one of the most effective ways of increasing vehicle power.
These are completely road legal and won’t be a problem when it comes to M.O.T time as the 100CPI sports cat, this will free up the car a lot more over the standard one and still allow it to pass the emissions test!

Picture of the new age:
Attachment 44528

Picture of the classic:
Attachment 44529

Features:

* Computerised mandrel bent 3 Inch SUS 304 fully polished stainless steel.
* TIG welded.
* Built in 100CPI sports cat.
* Full straight through 3 Inch with 1/2 inch thick flanges and 3 Inch exit.
* This downpipe has been designed to fit both the STI and the WRX with NO fitment issues.
* Bottom Gasket included Only.
* Very high quality part.

We have decided to offer these to you at a great price!!! These retail on our website at £249.00 but we can do these for an incredible!!
£199.00 Including delivery to UK Mainland!

That's an amazing price!!! This offer will be stay open until we run out of stock!!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

For all International orders please PM for shipping price.

********NEW STOCK ARRIVED!!!! *******

Regards
Paul

Sarg400 08 August 2015 04:09 AM

100cpi :wonder:

Ed@Japspeed 10 August 2015 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Sarg400 (Post 11721608)
100cpi :wonder:

Yep, we've sold them for years and there perfect for passing your MOT. :thumb:

Sarg400 10 August 2015 05:10 PM

When i phoned japseed they said the new ones that have came in are 200cpi?

TECHNOPUG 11 August 2015 09:50 AM

There appear to be 2 threads running consecutively. This one in "Trader Announcements", stating that they are 100cell and another in "Group Buys" https://www.scoobynet.com/896881-jap...n-stock-9.html stating that they are 200cell.....

Ed@Japspeed 24 August 2015 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by TECHNOPUG (Post 11722700)
There appear to be 2 threads running consecutively. This one in "Trader Announcements", stating that they are 100cell and another in "Group Buys" https://www.scoobynet.com/896881-jap...n-stock-9.html stating that they are 200cell.....

Please accept my apologies, yes I can confirm that these are are a 200cpi sports cat! :thumb:

Ed@Japspeed 08 October 2015 04:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone

We have our Subaru Impreza Classic High Flow Sports CAT & New Age High Flow Sports Cat in stock ready for dispatch!

These Subaru bell mouth downpipe are designed as a single piece pipe to replace the factory downpipe and catalytic converters
The purpose of this downpipe is to maximise the exhaust flow and turbo spool up.
Replacing the downpipe is one of the most effective ways of increasing vehicle power.
These are completely road legal and won’t be a problem when it comes to M.O.T time as the 100CPI sports cat, this will free up the car a lot more over the standard one and still allow it to pass the emissions test!

Picture of the new age:
Attachment 41917

Picture of the classic:
Attachment 41918

Features:

* TIG welded.
* This downpipe has been designed to fit both the STI and the WRX with NO fitment issues.

We have decided to offer these to you at a great price!!! These retail on our website at £249.00 but we can do these for an incredible!!

That's an amazing price!!! This offer will be stay open until we run out of stock!!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Regards
Paul

Gambit 11 October 2015 01:34 AM

That include hatch sport cats?

Ed@Japspeed 29 October 2015 05:33 PM

Sorry this offer is only on the new age and classic models :(

IanG1983 01 November 2015 07:17 PM

how much for a decat up pipe for a newage?

Ed@Japspeed 03 November 2015 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by IanG1983 (Post 11756046)
how much for a decat up pipe for a newage?

Hi,

Unfortunately our best price is our advertised price purchasable through our website. We are unable to discount the up-pipe.

Please click the link to see the item in question: http://www.japspeed.co.uk/subaru-imp....html?___SID=U

regards
Paul

Ed@Japspeed 29 December 2015 08:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone

Picture of the new age:
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/w...ts/0001-17.jpg

Picture of the classic:
Attachment 39161

Features:

* TIG welded.

Regards
Paul