ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   . . ESC Day Trip to Brighton - Sunday 24th May (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/754681-esc-day-trip-to-brighton-sunday-24th-may.html)

Milamber 24 May 2009 09:49 PM

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves, as everyone else has said the weather was perfect.

Great drive down, good fun on the pier and excellent company. A brilliant family day out and just what the ESC is all about :thumb:

Thanks for coming everyone :notworthy:notworthy

Mark_B4 24 May 2009 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Blue WRX (Post 8723473)

Also Mark please be VERY careful when selecting which photos you post......unless you like living dangerously!! :nono:;)

:wonder: :norty: bring it on :lol1:

Nurse Gladys 25 May 2009 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mark_B4 (Post 8723659)
:wonder: :norty: bring it on :lol1:

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Battle/army.gif

Mark_B4 25 May 2009 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Scooby Blue WRX (Post 8724006)

I don't need no army, I'll just hide behind Yvette :lol1:

who by the way will be picking the pic I upload :p

Nurse Gladys 25 May 2009 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mark_B4 (Post 8724249)
I don't need no army, I'll just hide behind Yvette :lol1:

who by the way will be picking the pic I upload :p

Love your car Yvette, had a great day yesterday, didn't mind holding your bag, creep, creep, grovel................:)

Oh sh1t, I'm in real trouble here I can tell - I'm REALLY scared - I trust her less than you! ;):p:eek:

xkellyx 25 May 2009 12:27 PM

Thanks for a greay day out we really enjoyed ourselfs glad i moaned at Lee to slow down on the A23 so we didnt miss the turning :lol:

Think Hayden enjoyed him self he only threw 1 strop all day and that was in the resturant because he was tired, but has now lost his voice his all husty bless him, supercues son had me in stitches calling Hayden his brother from another mother lol cant believe how gentle your little ones are with him :)

Bring on ESC to Brighton 2010 xx

Arkwright 25 May 2009 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by shes asleep again (Post 8723198)
its just made me feel sick lookin at the vid of that ride, what an adrenaline rush, thanks mark for coming on with me!!

AM NOW OFF TO THE PUB!!!!!

had a great day :):p:cool:

Took guts to go up there well done. But none of us realised quite how much into swinging you are. LOL :thumb:

PS And you were awake all day!

shes asleep again 25 May 2009 01:59 PM

:lol:

id swing on that again thats for sure ;)

Supercue 27 May 2009 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Milamber (Post 8723568)
Glad everyone enjoyed themselves, as everyone else has said the weather was perfect.

Great drive down, good fun on the pier and excellent company. A brilliant family day out and just what the ESC is all about :thumb:

Thanks for coming everyone :notworthy:notworthy

It was glorious, great cars, great company and great weather:thumb:

No surprises there lol :)

Originally Posted by xkellyx (Post 8724392)
Thanks for a greay day out we really enjoyed ourselfs glad i moaned at Lee to slow down on the A23 so we didnt miss the turning :lol:

Think Hayden enjoyed him self he only threw 1 strop all day and that was in the resturant because he was tired, but has now lost his voice his all husty bless him, supercues son had me in stitches calling Hayden his brother from another mother lol cant believe how gentle your little ones are with him :)

Bring on ESC to Brighton 2010 xx

They have their moments lol. Glad they all had such fun:top:

Originally Posted by mrs_b4 (Post 8723312)
Had a fun day good drive down except being stuck behind some hooligan in a bmw:Suspiciou Lovely fish and chip's even Beverley managed a pint with lunch:eek: Kelly on the scream was hilarious,couldn't have asked for better weather or company,shame some of us got split up on the way back,still 2 forester's had fun;)

Didnt we just :norty: :D

Our only down point was Alex being sick not once but twice due to the changes in his medication.

Despite this everyone had a top day out and cant wait for the next one:top:

scixer6r 28 May 2009 01:55 PM

hi all the brighton crew,glad every1 had o good 1 ,thanx 2 all who made us feel welcome was a memorable day,especially sream ride with kelly.hope 2 c u all again soon.mark & gary :iamwithst:lol1:

Milamber 28 May 2009 01:58 PM

Cheers mate, see you all next year

Supercue 29 May 2009 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by scixer6r (Post 8730721)
hi all the brighton crew,glad every1 had o good 1 ,thanx 2 all who made us feel welcome was a memorable day,especially sream ride with kelly.hope 2 c u all again soon.mark & gary :iamwithst:lol1:

That car of yours looked very special mate. Glad you liked the quiet Forester. Dont be shy come to the Posers Cruise or the HWH meet you'd enjoy those ;)

Milamber 29 May 2009 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Supercue (Post 8732630)
That car of yours looked very special mate.

:notworthy:notworthy

scixer6r 30 May 2009 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Supercue (Post 8732630)
That car of yours looked very special mate. Glad you liked the quiet Forester. Dont be shy come to the Posers Cruise or the HWH meet you'd enjoy those ;)

thankyou m8 had 2 b something good coz saved up for 7 years.
u will have 2 let me know details of of those other events.:)
ps do not underestimate the forester!:norty: :thumb: