ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   ***Time to leave Scoobynet : Goodbye .*** (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/288979-time-to-leave-scoobynet-goodbye.html)

imlach 09 January 2004 02:22 PM

Yoza - err, why not?

LG John 09 January 2004 02:23 PM

You cant give a girl a 'pearl necklace'
A pearl necklace is just plain wrong [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] If you are hitting the neck you either don't have enough pressure or you are aiming 6 inches too low :D:p:D

Simon Lau 09 January 2004 02:28 PM

LOL :D

:rolleyes: always on your brain!

Dave P 09 January 2004 02:28 PM

Yawn yawn yawn. Isn't the first won't be the last.

There is nothing patronising about referring people to the terms and conditions. Clearly if they had read the T&C's they wouldn't post half the crap they do.

At the end of the day the board has to stay PC or people end up getting sued. That's not the moderators fault it's the society in which we now live.

I don't know any of the Mods and have been posting here for 4 or 5 years and I have to say from what I have seen the moderating has in most cases been fair.

Dave

p.s. why do you feel the need to tell us all? It's not like you are on a months notice.

yoza 09 January 2004 02:35 PM

Correct me if Im wrong, but a pearl necklace is a blow job.

Pearls reffering to teeth......

Or at least it is around here.

TelBoy 09 January 2004 02:38 PM

Don't be daft yoza.

It's a salty decorative natural adornment around a pretty young lady's neck...

Everyone knows that..!! :D

yoza 09 January 2004 02:40 PM

I must ask them to change the menu at my local knockin shop.

A 'PEARL NECKLACE' is listed as a blow job.

jasey 09 January 2004 02:40 PM

Anyone else seen the Advert for Harveys where one wife says "I prefer a pearl necklace" and befroe the watershed :eek:

Bravo2zero_sps 09 January 2004 02:42 PM

Blimey Yoza thats got to be the biggest localisation difference i've heard!

Thought the 'Pearl Necklace' was an internationally recognised phrase? :D

I'm sure Luke will be pleased his last thread has covered so many topics for discussion, just a shame he can't possibly go back on his word and join in with some of his well phrased comments ;)

[Edited by ************** - 1/9/2004 2:45:11 PM]

V45DSM 09 January 2004 02:45 PM

It's a salty decora....
Spunk is sweet and sticky, just ask Mark Almond, not salty. Its full of fructose to give the little blighters a kick-start.

Jye 09 January 2004 02:46 PM

ajm - completely agree.

But isn't it ironic that we have to avoid mentioning the person we all have in mind, just to avoid the latest dose of self-gratifying, anti-community vitriol?

Bizarre situation.
So true Both Tel and ajm.

Student Bloody Lamo. 09 January 2004 02:59 PM

good God,
Markus: are you always so painfully pc and sickly sweet?

oh, right,
Luke was one of the better ones round here, a bit pushy now and again but was forthright and it would appear, honest.
We can all live in fear that the pc brigade will have there way soon enough, then we`ll all be *donald ducked*.
I hope it wont be long before somebody, somewhere sees sense and lets us tell like it is.
SBL.

EddScott 09 January 2004 03:06 PM

How can you complain about Scoobynet when this thread says it all.

The threads starts with someone leaving and the discussion of the reasons and by page 10 its discusing the definition of a "Pearl neckless" and the taste of sperm.

You just don't get class like that anywhere else :D

BTW - I've seen that add for pearl necklaces and its a winner!

Andy Tang 09 January 2004 03:06 PM

Sorry guys, I'm locking this thread as it has gone completely off topic and personal insults being thrown around.