ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   SMACS Muppet and Numpty corner (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/495040-smacs-muppet-and-numpty-corner.html)

moneys 26 July 2007 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by D.K.1 (Post 7139590)
It's too quiet :mad:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh keep the noise down justin is sleeping

moneys 26 July 2007 03:47 PM

god im bored

moneys 26 July 2007 03:55 PM

when is the baby due then donna? you going to whiston for the birth?

D.K.1 26 July 2007 04:06 PM

Yeah, booked into Whiston, hope it's OK in there, I have only ever been to Ysbytu Gwynedd in Bangor before so all new territory for me :o

Due on 8th December, bet it will come early though judging my past record :lol1:

D.K.1 26 July 2007 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by moneys (Post 7139593)
i dont understand the hutch !!!!! how do i get rid of these bloody adverts

It's OK jujst needs to get a bit more lively :thumb: Oh and people to ignore the trolls that pop in and snipe and put people off posting :mad:

I switched to a different layout at the bottom of the page but today it says

You are currently viewing ScoobyNet in the old format, and missing out on on new features.
Upgrade to the new version of ScoobyNet FREE OF CHARGE, and get all the new features as they come online.
Simply Click Here.

Update - As this version of the site is being viewed by a grand total of approx 20 people, out of the circa 12,000 members that have logged in since the change (at time of press), we're giving you fair warning that this version will be switched off shortly in order for us to focus on keeping the new verison of the site fully functional.

We strongly recommend you start using the new version of the site now, so that you can (politely!) request any changes which you might not be able to live without once this old version is closed.

So it looks llike we will just have to put up with the ads :rolleyes:

pete higham 26 July 2007 04:15 PM

^^^^^^ he is a fucking **** :mad: :hjtwofing

moneys 26 July 2007 04:16 PM

bully boy tactics then

moneys 26 July 2007 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by pete higham (Post 7139747)
^^^^^^ he is a fucking **** :mad: :hjtwofing

who? me? but i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you pete

moneys 26 July 2007 04:19 PM

you been back at your old job today pete? hows it going back there then mate

moneys 26 July 2007 04:23 PM

navman £229 thats a bargain that, think i may get one. or how about virgin biking thingy. or national express, no waiting around 24/7 from just £8 bargain. im booking it now

D.K.1 26 July 2007 04:23 PM

I have an infractor button Pete :p :norty: :D

I am finding it all odd here as regards whiston TBH :wonder:

Before I used to get a little booklet that folded three ways with all my notes in and it was handbag size (if you had a handbag able to have something a little larger than A5) and half welsh half english, well set out and easy to go through and understand etc, here we get a thrown together crappy A4 thing with bots of paper that I struggle to make sense of and I am appalled at the lack of appointments :eek: I was told I would have most of my appointments at the local docs, yet I have only been there since I rung them with a problem and they refused to see me before I had been booked in WTF? :cuckoo: Plus it looks like I will have a few app's at the hospital which is a pain because it means Steve has to take time of work to take me :mad:

The only good thing there I know of up to now is Julie Sanderson as her bro is Steve's best mate :D

scoobyverysoon 26 July 2007 04:27 PM

:Suspiciou - Damn you - fecking noisy lot :mad:

arrrrhhhhh I need to go home :luxhello:

D.K.1 26 July 2007 04:27 PM

Pete, I found this amusing, made me think of you and monkey of speed :lol1:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...u-lit-2943.gif

moneys 26 July 2007 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by D.K.1 (Post 7139778)

Before I used to get a little booklet that folded three ways with all my notes in and it was handbag size (if you had a handbag able to have something a little larger than A5) and half welsh half english, well set out and easy to go through and understand etc, here we get a thrown together crappy A4 thing with bots of paper that I struggle to make sense of and I am appalled at the lack of appointments :eek: I was told I would have most of my appointments at the local docs, yet I have only been there since I rung them with a problem and they refused to see me before I had been booked in WTF? :cuckoo: Plus it looks like I will have a few app's at the hospital which is a pain because it means Steve has to take time of work to take me :mad:

The only good thing there I know of up to now is Julie Sanderson as her bro is Steve's best mate :D

my wife got a A4 size folder thing like your describing, it was ok really never put a 2nd thought to it. Appointments are few and far between at the hospital unless you have problems that may put the baby at risk, eve suffered from very high blood pressure and used to go every week to her doctors in rainhill to get it checked. she was admitted to hospital 2 months early due to the high blood pressure but was released after 3 days. she had high blood pressure due to the size of the baby compared to the size of her, she is only 5ft and carrying a big lump around with you takes its toll. she was induced early in the end due to this problem but all was well.

whiston is a good hospital in my opinion but the staff are few and far between, this is the case everywhere really and once we were on the ward with the baby we found that the majority of the work was done by student midwives, this wasnt really a problem as they were fantastic but you get the feeling its just another cut made by the NHS due to the lack of funds.

When its finished i feel whiston will be one of the best hospitals around

moneys 26 July 2007 04:36 PM

whos julie sanderson?

clsbscooby 26 July 2007 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by moneys (Post 7139426)
my post was delivered by our now usual muslim looking friend, i had to give him a bit of grief the other day though as he walked across my garden and i fecking hate that, he did make out that he couldnt speak english though but i have noticed he now doesnt walk over my garden so the point was taken

he must be able to speak english he can certainly read it if he is delivering post :wonder:

one of th epostmen does that at our house. he stopped doing it though when i stared at him out of the lounge window last saturday. it also helps to place large pots of shrubs in the way :D

D.K.1 26 July 2007 04:51 PM

She's the ward sister on Maternity :D SHe's ace :D

Hmmm, students are fine as long as they're supervised, I wouldn't like somone to deal with me and the birth of my baby if they weren't sure what they were doing! :eek: Even worse when it's your first and you have no idea what's going to happen etc!! I *might* just tell them to get someone who knows what they're doing unless they can assure me they're well advanced ;)

I hve the opposite problem of extremely low blood pressure, although it's not dangerous to the baby as such like high is, it's still a problem for me as I have to watch I don't just keel over :eek: I go all shaky, eyes go funny then I have to sit down when I go dizzy before I collapse so it's been a right pain getting the kids to school and back :( Steves even had to go shopping on his own as I kept having funny turns while out, but I have a heart condition which means they have to monitor me TBH, but they don't seem overly bothered here, apart from yesterday a midwife telling me to see the GP and get referred for an ECG to make sure my heart's not too swollen and hole isn't enlarged :mad:

I remember having my second, I have to have antibiotic cover during labour to protect me from infection because of the heart thing,..... this young lad came in, only just graduated and got the wrong bloody vein, to say I was hysterical would be putting it mildly :o :( I ended up with about 3 holes in me and had splattered blood everywhere before they finally got the venthlon in :mad: :cry: They decided to put it in my arm near the inside of the elbow rather than back of my hand so I could move more, but it ended up swelling really bad and had to be taken out :( I find that so much more distressing than birth itself :lol1: Last time it all happened too fast, so was on a drip after the birth which was much more comfortable ;)

I'm only 5"3, so have the same problem as regards big lump, I'm already finding it hard to move about and only half way through! :eek: my back hurts a lot too :(

They better had know what they're doing, I hate having to have the needle, it annoys me when I am already in pain and trying to cope with that without some pleb trying to stick venthlons in me that hurt :mad:

I am actually worried about being sent in for rest etc as time gets on becuse it happened a few times with my last one and I dont have anyone here who can look after the kids while I am in and Steve struggles to get time off :wonder:

clsbscooby 26 July 2007 04:52 PM

god you sound like a woman!!!;)

D.K.1 26 July 2007 04:59 PM

:thumb: :lol1:

clsbscooby 26 July 2007 05:00 PM

off home now been in since 8. see y'all tomorrow.:luxhello:

D.K.1 26 July 2007 05:01 PM

TTFN *waves* :D

pete higham 26 July 2007 05:33 PM

:razz: :razz: :razz: :D im only telling the truth :thumb:

pete higham 26 July 2007 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by D.K.1 (Post 7139795)
Pete, I found this amusing, made me think of you and monkey of speed :lol1:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...u-lit-2943.gif

:lol: thats more like you and ste :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

pete higham 26 July 2007 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by D.K.1 (Post 7139845)
She's the ward sister on Maternity :D SHe's ace :D

Hmmm, students are fine as long as they're supervised, I wouldn't like somone to deal with me and the birth of my baby if they weren't sure what they were doing! :eek: Even worse when it's your first and you have no idea what's going to happen etc!! I *might* just tell them to get someone who knows what they're doing unless they can assure me they're well advanced ;)

I hve the opposite problem of extremely low blood pressure, although it's not dangerous to the baby as such like high is, it's still a problem for me as I have to watch I don't just keel over :eek: I go all shaky, eyes go funny then I have to sit down when I go dizzy before I collapse so it's been a right pain getting the kids to school and back :( Steves even had to go shopping on his own as I kept having funny turns while out, but I have a heart condition which means they have to monitor me TBH, but they don't seem overly bothered here, apart from yesterday a midwife telling me to see the GP and get referred for an ECG to make sure my heart's not too swollen and hole isn't enlarged :mad:

I remember having my second, I have to have antibiotic cover during labour to protect me from infection because of the heart thing,..... this young lad came in, only just graduated and got the wrong bloody vein, to say I was hysterical would be putting it mildly :o :( I ended up with about 3 holes in me and had splattered blood everywhere before they finally got the venthlon in :mad: :cry: They decided to put it in my arm near the inside of the elbow rather than back of my hand so I could move more, but it ended up swelling really bad and had to be taken out :( I find that so much more distressing than birth itself :lol1: Last time it all happened too fast, so was on a drip after the birth which was much more comfortable ;)

I'm only 5"3, so have the same problem as regards big lump, I'm already finding it hard to move about and only half way through! :eek: my back hurts a lot too :(

They better had know what they're doing, I hate having to have the needle, it annoys me when I am already in pain and trying to cope with that without some pleb trying to stick venthlons in me that hurt :mad:

I am actually worried about being sent in for rest etc as time gets on becuse it happened a few times with my last one and I dont have anyone here who can look after the kids while I am in and Steve struggles to get time off :wonder:

bloody hell :eek: thats a mini novel :eek2: :thumb:

pete higham 26 July 2007 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by moneys (Post 7139758)
who? me? but i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove you pete

no not you ste, i :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: you tttoooooo :D

pete higham 26 July 2007 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by moneys (Post 7139765)
you been back at your old job today pete? hows it going back there then mate

no, i start back there in a week or 2 :luxhello: easy job :thumb:

pete higham 26 July 2007 05:39 PM

nobody about :wonder:

pete higham 26 July 2007 05:40 PM

im on my own :cry:

pete higham 26 July 2007 05:40 PM

wibble......

pete higham 26 July 2007 05:41 PM

wobble.....