ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   How to get out the RAF (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/543241-how-to-get-out-the-raf.html)

harvey 16 September 2006 05:54 PM

Back on topic. If you cannot hack it for whatever reason you have to go medical. Great shame because it will have been clearly explained to you in advance. Also, mental traumas are part of the get out or used to be.
The information will stay on your medical record for ever.
Eat soap the day before your medical and on the morning and for each subsequent medical. I assume this still works. You get a higher pulse rate than normal which will cause concerns.
With medical advances now this scam may have been closed but if you are in the state you need to do this sort of thing you should not be there anyway.
If you cannot hack it you are no use to your "mates" and I would not like you covering my rear.

DCI Gene Hunt 16 September 2006 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by 360ste
If you look from the begining of this thread you will find that you are providing the comedy factor. In your own shallow minded manner.

Then sit back, relax and laugh along............ like I am laughing at your crap attempts at suggesting you are anything other than a retard.........:)

The are a 'few' intelligent ex servicemen that frequent this forum, but for each of those there appear to be around 10 serving/ex servicemen that are complete fcukwits............ you fall into the latter.............;)

360ste 16 September 2006 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by harvey
Back on topic. If you cannot hack it you are no use to your "mates" and I would not like you covering my rear.

I agree with you there Harvey It's just a shame a few on here have no comprehension of what the life is realy like.

360ste 16 September 2006 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Then sit back, relax and laugh along............ like I am laughing at your crap attempts at suggesting you are anything other than a retard.........:)

The are a 'few' intelligent ex servicemen that frequent this forum, but for each of those there appear to be around 10 serving/ex servicemen that are complete fcukwits............ you fall into the latter.............;)

Looks like you used your quota of big words on that reply so now go to bed and vegetate.

DCI Gene Hunt 16 September 2006 06:16 PM

Looks like you used your quota of big words on that reply so now go to bed and vegetate.

What a pleb you must be......... 'big words' FFS are you 16 years old? now run along and dream about being the hero you think you are...........:rolleyes:

rob878 16 September 2006 07:00 PM

In a quiet suburban house

"what did you do today daddy hunt" enquires the young bright eyed off spring of DCI Gene Hunt

"Well i trolled on the internet as usual son and tried to make myself feel superior to everyone on there son" came the reply

"why do you do that daddy?" came the inquisative reply

"well thats because i have done the square root of f*ck all with my life and like to demean others to make up for my short comings," answered DCI Hunt

"ah that would explain the huge amount of time you spend on that computer instead of living in the outside world with the rest of us, Daddy" said the young chap sagely.

"Well yes, you see there are people online i can call names and insult with out ever having to face up to them in real life." answered DCI Hunt quickly,

"Hmmm, i tend to end up having fights in the play ground when i call names at school Daddy" said the young Hunt after some thought.

"Well yes that used to happen to me when i was at school hence now i prefer to have at least a computer screen, a couple of hundred of miles of cable and the anonimity of the internet before i start name calling and of course using my favourite smiley:rolleyes: " countered Hunt senior

360ste 16 September 2006 07:03 PM

:luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :notworthy :notworthy

DCI Gene Hunt 16 September 2006 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by rob878
In a quiet suburban house

"what did you do today daddy hunt" enquires the young bright eyed off spring of DCI Gene Hunt

"Well i trolled on the internet as usual son and tried to make myself feel superior to everyone on there son" came the reply

"why do you do that daddy?" came the inquisative reply

"well thats because i have done the square root of f*ck all with my life and like to demean others to make up for my short comings," answered DCI Hunt

"ah that would explain the huge amount of time you spend on that computer instead of living in the outside world with the rest of us, Daddy" said the young chap sagely.

"Well yes, you see there are people online i can call names and insult with out ever having to face up to them in real life." answered DCI Hunt quickly,

"Hmmm, i tend to end up having fights in the play ground when i call names at school Daddy" said the young Hunt after some thought.

"Well yes that used to happen to me when i was at school hence now i prefer to have at least a computer screen, a couple of hundred of miles of cable and the anonimity of the internet before i start name calling and of course using my favourite smiley:rolleyes: " countered Hunt senior

:lol:

Wow how sad are you............ :thumb:

DCI Gene Hunt 16 September 2006 07:05 PM

:luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :luxhello: :lol1: :notworthy :notworthy

Simpleton's are easily amused.......... :rolleyes:

rob878 16 September 2006 07:06 PM

Well i had a couple of spare minutes to fill in and your such a rich character, full of insecurities and a perfect target, just like many of the great comedic victims of our time. John Prescott is my current favourite

DCI Gene Hunt 16 September 2006 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by rob878
Well i had a couple of spare minutes to fill in and your such a rich character, full of insecurities and a perfect target, just like many of the great comedic victims of our time. John Prescott is my current favourite

two whole minutes? ........... not unlike your sex life then :thumb:

Alan C 16 September 2006 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
two whole minutes? ........... not unlike your sex life then :thumb:

This shouts 'desperation' from the roof tops..
Time to move on somewhere else...... seems that people are now laughing at you..

rob878 17 September 2006 01:59 AM

I never mentioned 2 minutes Mr DCI Hunt, however Mrs Rob must have been blabbing off again :norty: . It was one of my better nights :) . You really should hear my take on Vapid. Now he is a perfect person to send up.

Leslie 17 September 2006 08:09 AM

Yet another insulting and ineffectual post DCI. Your blathering, because that is the only way one can accurately describe it does absolutely nothing for your attempt at an argument. Insults and name calling merely weaken what you say.

It does not matter whether you refer to serving personnel or to ex servicemen, your egregious remarks are shameful and potentially libellous. I reserve the right to comment freely on your unpleasant behaviour on this thread and others.

Les

DCI Gene Hunt 17 September 2006 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie
Yet another insulting and ineffectual post DCI. Your blathering, because that is the only way one can accurately describe it does absolutely nothing for your attempt at an argument. Insults and name calling merely weaken what you say.

It does not matter whether you refer to serving personnel or to ex servicemen, your egregious remarks are shameful and potentially libellous. I reserve the right to comment freely on your unpleasant behaviour on this thread and others.

Les

You are a muppet............:lol1:

DCI Gene Hunt 17 September 2006 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Alan C
This shouts 'desperation' from the roof tops..
Time to move on somewhere else...... seems that people are now laughing at you..

Suits me.......... unlike some I can take it as well as give it.......... ;)

Leslie 17 September 2006 01:07 PM

You could have fooled me DCI. Actually you are not even amusing, childish I would say.

I have hardly ever posted in the Muppets.

Les

Johnny E 17 September 2006 10:17 PM

Why can't we all just get along:(

ok maybe it's time to stop drinking:freak3:

Vapid 18 September 2006 10:46 AM

A bit of information for you if your thick brain can manage it. The firemen actually broke from their picket lines during the strike if life was at risk. So if the ethos of the strike was that in life or death situations the strke would be suspenede. Then how can anyone be called a strikebreaker? You clearly need to continue to take or even increase the dosage of medication you are taking to keep your brain just off going into a comma. So :hjtwofing

Strikebreaking and being scabs is exactly what the armed forces were used for.

Related phrases: strikebreaker/ scab

Something that may help you understand although there are some 'big' words in there that may confuse you.

Definitions of strikebreaker on the Web:

* scab: someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Strike action (or simply strike) describes collective action undertaken by groups of workers in the form of a refusal to perform work. Strikes first became important during the industrial revolution, when mass labor became important in factories and mines. In most countries they were quickly made illegal as factory owners had far more political power than the workers. Most western countries legalized striking partially in the late nineteenth or early twentieth century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strikebreaker

BTW what is this 'take' the loser has on me, I'd love to hear it.