ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Anyone going to Southend Sat 9th? (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/417220-anyone-going-to-southend-sat-9th.html)

Tiny 09 April 2005 06:51 PM

Looking like im staying in ..:cry:

Lambrini has just been opened ;) Chicken chilli massala gets delivered in 15mins :D

Gertie wants an early night ;) :luvlove:

Have fun guy's

& Behave :norty:

Phil 09 April 2005 06:53 PM

Enjoy ;)

Tiny 09 April 2005 06:54 PM

;)

Spec'c'57 09 April 2005 06:56 PM

see if i need to lose my final cat if my car aint loud enough tonight...... :D:D

xkellyx 09 April 2005 07:02 PM

is one more scooby allowed if we meet up with ya abit later on, my brothers going with paul so i could find out later where u all are???

Spec'c'57 09 April 2005 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by xkellyx
is one more scooby allowed if we meet up with ya abit later on, my brothers going with paul so i could find out later where u all are???

;) yep

xkellyx 09 April 2005 07:05 PM

cheers hun, see ya there then x

Tiny 09 April 2005 07:09 PM

Maccys @ Midnight :D ;)

Spec'c'57 10 April 2005 02:38 AM

:D:D just home....... oh wot a great tunnel run...... dartford bridge was shut so meant tunnel BOTH ways....... :D:D

rhybeck 10 April 2005 03:34 AM

did u go back to southend didnt see any of you

baz69birds 10 April 2005 08:51 AM

:) had a GREAT 1st tunnel run, the NUTS,
all we need now is to take of all the MUPPETS on the road (90% of cars)
silly idiot in his MICRA following us everywhere :(
i didnt make it to SOUTHEND 1st or 2nd time :(
be good to see pics/vid GANGSTA!!!!! :)

Spec'c'57 10 April 2005 11:40 AM

nope didnt do sarfend thought it would be too quiet by the time we got there.........

spally 10 April 2005 11:42 AM

what a cracking night........froze my t1ts off having no window, but it was well worth it :D:D:D

Spec'c'57 10 April 2005 11:42 AM

got a new one yet??????

Phil 10 April 2005 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by spally
what a cracking night........froze my t1ts off having no window, but it was well worth it :D:D:D

at least your hair didn't fall out

:norty:

Spec'c'57 10 April 2005 12:03 PM

gangsta has some vid footage of the :norty: underground roundabout....... i need to see that.........

Tiny 10 April 2005 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Spec'c'57
gangsta has some vid footage of the :norty: underground roundabout....... i need to see that.........

So do i :norty:

Sounds like you boy'z had fun :)

Spally , You must of been bleedin freezing !!

Tiny...

Spec'c'57 10 April 2005 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01
So do i :norty:

Sounds like you boy'z had fun :)

Spally , You must of been bleedin freezing !!

Tiny...

made him jump on one occasion...... ;)

duSTI 10 April 2005 01:22 PM

Cheers for a good night guys, was a laugh going through the tunnel together, I lost you all on the A12 so I just went straight to Mac D's @ Canary Warf PMSL.

Spally mate, hope you get your window in soon, you must have been feckin freezin.

Have to agree with Baz about that p***k in the Micra, he kept cutting me up the whole run up to Tower Bridge, after that I shot off as it's nearer for me to get back home from there.

Spec C mate, your cars far to quick, mine needs to go on a diet!

Jim

scoobynut555 10 April 2005 01:22 PM

Was a great laugh, shame always get traffic at rothehithe but still managed to get to the tunnel from the south, I bailed out after that red bull wasnit working that well and was knackered, can't wait to see the video of the underground roundabout.

Tiny 10 April 2005 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by duSTI
Spec C mate, your cars far to quick, mine needs to go on a diet!

Jim

LOL Heard this a few times lately :), Sure can stop just as quick as well :D

Spec'c'57 10 April 2005 01:33 PM

the 200sx that joined in the fun on our way to lakeside was impressed how rapid it was too...... :norty:

thecirsch 10 April 2005 04:00 PM

Got to say thats the best Soufend cruise I've ever been on ;)

Highlights of the night:

Spec C's version of Death Race 2000 at the Thurrock Rounabout :). I think that bloke went home a put a new pair of pants on :D

Spally popping and farting at every chance :). Hope you get the damage sorted out soon :(

The bloke coming out complaining about noise, telling me about the heroin dealing that goes on :eek: and threatening to call the Police. Apparently they would have been there REALLY quickly ;) :D :D

Didn't realise that the Micra had followed us all the way across Tower Bridge. Although I did hear the driver mentioned that he'd rinsed a WR1 once :p ;)

Glad you all enjoyed Westferry Circus :). Can you imagine what it would be like with 50 Scoobs ;) :D

Tiny 10 April 2005 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by thecirsch
The bloke coming out complaining about noise, telling me about the heroin dealing that goes on :eek: and threatening to call the Police. Apparently they would have been there REALLY quickly ;) :D :D

:lol: FPMSL :lol:

Glad you all enjoyed Westferry Circus :). Can you imagine what it would be like with 50 Scoobs ;) :D

Westferry Circus ?? You may have to lead next time :norty:

Tiny...

johnrb5 10 April 2005 06:42 PM

blinding evenin cant wait to join in wen i get me mota

Gangsta Smurf 10 April 2005 09:17 PM

What a wicked night!!!! Some absolutely crazy driving from all involved. Throughly enjoyed meself. Shame I couldn't break out the WR1 for this but I have to bed this new clutch in properly or else I'll be in trouble. Gave me a chance to go back to me old routes of video-ing all our meets!

Wow what a video!!!

Got some mental tape of tuscan, Rhybeck and betts having a ding dong blat on the 25 - class!

Highlight is the bit when you see a certain spec c come round the corner at the underground roundabout ... completely sideways and aiming straight at me. Was about a millisecond from diving before he kindy decided to straighten up! :notworthy

Spec'c'57 10 April 2005 10:35 PM

;) well thought i best or i would never RINSE the WR1 again :p

Tiny 11 April 2005 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf
What a wicked night!!!! Some absolutely crazy driving from all involved. Throughly enjoyed meself. Shame I couldn't break out the WR1 for this but I have to bed this new clutch in properly or else I'll be in trouble. Gave me a chance to go back to me old routes of video-ing all our meets!

Wow what a video!!!

Got some mental tape of tuscan, Rhybeck and betts having a ding dong blat on the 25 - class!

Highlight is the bit when you see a certain spec c come round the corner at the underground roundabout ... completely sideways and aiming straight at me. Was about a millisecond from diving before he kindy decided to straighten up! :notworthy

Quality review :notworthy :D

See if we can sneak this little secret meet into the May newsletter :norty:

SSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh ;)

VTEC to Turbo 11 April 2005 08:25 AM

Wicked night guys, that spec C is loud with no centre cat!!

Tuscan sorry mate, I was so tired by the end I missed my turn off for the M25!! :) Don't think you had to avoid me too badly did you as I went for my 2nd circuit?

xkellyx 11 April 2005 09:54 AM

i was the lil blonde one that pulled into the dick turpin just as you were leaving the other half decided he wanted to stay sat nite and didnt want to join in so i had to stay with him (sorry paul i felt like a right b1tch) hopefully if theres another one soon id love to grace you all with my presence lol