ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   EBAY SCAM - PLEASE READ!!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/432817-ebay-scam-please-read.html)

conmanfinder 26 February 2021 06:10 PM

i have an address ...... Barry Hayward/De souza etc

Originally Posted by Ken Ross (Post 9793067)
We won a small claims court case against him, that he failed to meet.

We tried to take it further, but unfortunately due to the different laws in Scotland/England the police aren't willing to do anything.

He later surfaced in Derbyshire as a "Carlos de Souza" doing a Diamond scan, then the last I heard, was he was given 200 hours community service for pleading guilty to 6 charges of obtaining money by deception, including taking a deposit of £3900 for a BMW X5 advertised on ebay (this was a 10% deposit)
He was also charged and convicted of trademark fraud (using a BMW logo on a receipt) the convictions also included a couple of £300 nintendo Wii sales on ebay which never materialised, and also a £25.01 conviction for paintball supplies.

102 Becconsall Lane
Hesketh Bank
Lancs
PR4 6RR

Ken Ross 26 February 2021 06:31 PM

Its been quite a few years now.

conmanfinder 26 February 2021 06:53 PM

i have info on him barry hayward

conmanfinder 26 February 2021 06:54 PM

i have new address

MarkRF 26 February 2021 08:00 PM

Saddened me to see Harvey posting in this and the realisation I was reading a very old thread.

conmanfinder 26 February 2021 08:08 PM

i have his address

conmanfinder 26 February 2021 08:58 PM

Barry Hayward

Originally Posted by Ken Ross (Post 12099906)
Its been quite a few years now.

It has and he's been to prison twice since 2011 I've just posted his name's and address in another forum Sim Rigs and I've been banned for posting real names and addresses get this address out to everyone and everywhere he needs to get back in jail soon as.

conmanfinder 26 February 2021 09:05 PM

Barry Hayward

Originally Posted by Nadine Ward (Post 11496086)
Hiya please contact me he has £600 of my money

I'm after his contact details
thank you

I have his address contact me

ohmoosy 31 January 2023 06:33 PM

anyone have barry hayward’s address

contact me immediately

Ken Ross 01 February 2023 09:44 PM

Amazing he's still pulling the same tricks

AdministrativeLow945 05 February 2023 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Ken Ross (Post 12128991)
Amazing he's still pulling the same tricks

Very much still upto his tricks, scamming people out of millions. Mostly cyber crimes, crypto projects etc..but last year he took all the stolen money and setup a racing company called Turn 17 Racing. Thats already over and hes been black listed in the racing community for guess what...scamming! Surprise surprise.

If you do a search for either James Hayward or Barry Hayward, Crypto scam, you will be surprised how many results come up.
In the last few years he has created crypto projects called Galaxium, Galaxium Phoenix, Lego, Apex Realms, Uphoria Metaverse, and links to countless other projects. Barry and his wife live like celebrities so she's obviously in on the scam. They'll both be locked up very soon.

Ken Ross 22 March 2023 08:22 PM

Wonder how much he owes me in interest.

Lionsden 04 November 2023 12:04 AM

Newbie here hi everyone. It's crazy what you find out about people I bought a car from this idiot 3 years ago it needed a part and he said he would order it directly to my address guess what never showed up. He also said he sent the log book off I never received any log book and the system said that the latest v5 was issued 4 months before I bought it so I k ow he didn't send it off. I visited his house at 102 Becconsall Lane if it wasn't 2 hours away from me I'd have definitely went to see the little weasel but anyway I can't believe what I was dealing with what a c**t gov website is saying he is now a director of turn17 Ltd based in London.