ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   York Scoobs Sign In Here Please.. . . . . . (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/534203-york-scoobs-sign-in-here-please.html)

The Dogs B******s 20 October 2008 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by martyrobertsdj (Post 8209652)
Ow dooooooooo :)

Currently plodding our way through some proper bad weather in this old tub, getting shaken and stirred like a good Martini :freak3: Had a few waves right over the top of the main decks and had a few thousand gallons cascading down past my office window a few times. Lovely eh?

Only nine or ten days till I'm off here now, so as from Wednesday it will be DSMSMRIOMRDP :norty: :norty:

Don't See Me See My Relief, I'm On My Rundown Period :lol1:

Got my eye on one of them K&K Apollo jobbies now Neil ;)....and got myself a proper record cleaner for when I get home, so WHEN YOU TUNE IN :mad: , you'll hear less crackles and pops ;)

Looking forward to it:thumb:

The Dogs B******s 31 October 2008 11:38 PM

Hello

scooby turbo 01 November 2008 03:02 AM

:thumb: HI ALL

martyrobertsdj 03 November 2008 11:55 AM

Elloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I'm home now :)

Got a new boot lid and an A-Line spoiler in my garage, so might get them fitted/painted next week or so.

I have some money due to me from someone, and it will just nicely pay for the painting, etc.

Neil......I'm trying to get an alternate set time for the radio, coz last week there was no-one tuned at all, so I never bothered turning the decks on. :nono:

Record cleaning machine hasn't turned up yet though, so I still have a dirty 12 inch:norty: :norty: :norty:

The Dogs B******s 03 November 2008 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by martyrobertsdj (Post 8241680)
Elloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I'm home now :)

Got a new boot lid and an A-Line spoiler in my garage, so might get them fitted/painted next week or so.

I have some money due to me from someone, and it will just nicely pay for the painting, etc.

Neil......I'm trying to get an alternate set time for the radio, coz last week there was no-one tuned at all, so I never bothered turning the decks on. :nono:
Record cleaning machine hasn't turned up yet though, so I still have a dirty 12 inch:norty: :norty: :norty:

Just let me know when your next on:thumb:

scooby turbo 03 November 2008 11:39 PM

Oright Marty hows it going mate

martyrobertsdj 04 November 2008 09:31 AM

Ello matey :) All ok here.....how about there??

Anyone meeting up in November, or are we in the "Meet Free" season? ......perhaps we should call it the Quorn effect?.....geddit, geddit?

Meet free....meat free...........aaaah never mind lol :p

I'm now spoiler-free, but need paint :) Carbon goodies on their way, and new intake to fit once those goodies arrive.

The Dogs B******s 15 November 2008 09:24 PM

Evening:thumb:

The Dogs B******s 28 November 2008 11:28 PM

Just me then?:cry:

martyrobertsdj 08 December 2008 06:23 PM

Blimey!!

Quiet in here innit??

Credit crunch effect?? ;)

The Dogs B******s 09 December 2008 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by martyrobertsdj (Post 8332239)
Blimey!!

Quiet in here innit??

Credit crunch effect?? ;)

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: Not just me then,now then Marty:thumb:

andywiddss1 10 December 2008 04:10 PM

im here but i dont no any body else ha ha

The Dogs B******s 10 December 2008 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by andywiddss1 (Post 8337487)
im here but i dont no any body else ha ha

Evening:thumb:

Neil

andywiddss1 10 December 2008 08:19 PM

evening

steve nic 10 December 2008 08:33 PM

evening!!

The Dogs B******s 10 December 2008 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by steve nic (Post 8338228)
evening!!

Now then Steve,not seen you on here for a while

scooby turbo 10 December 2008 11:09 PM

Hi all god Stev how ya doing dude not seen ya for months mate have you put her back together yet :thumb:

steve nic 11 December 2008 09:26 PM

hi neil!i dont spend to much time on the computer full stop at the moment.evening ed no the car is still in bits and stinks of waxoil:norty: .how is everyone:wonder:

The Dogs B******s 11 December 2008 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by steve nic (Post 8340927)
hi neil!i dont spend to much time on the computer full stop at the moment.evening ed no the car is still in bits and stinks of waxoil:norty: .how is everyone:wonder:

Not to bad thanks,how's you and the family?

martyrobertsdj 15 December 2008 05:37 PM

I'm here again :)

Keep popping on occasionally, but I'm on the ship and the connection is so slow, I often can't be arsed waiting the time it takes to open the sites.

Hope you are all ok.

I'm just awaiting my Chargespeed carbon brake ducts, and then my mods for this year are complete :)

Double DIN inc. sat nav
K&N Apollo
Coil-overs
Wheels refurbed & fitted with RE070's
A-Line boot spoiler on

2009 may bring more power, but it may be in the shape of an M5 lol :norty:

The Dogs B******s 15 December 2008 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by martyrobertsdj (Post 8349879)
I'm here again :)

Keep popping on occasionally, but I'm on the ship and the connection is so slow, I often can't be arsed waiting the time it takes to open the sites.

Hope you are all ok.

I'm just awaiting my Chargespeed carbon brake ducts, and then my mods for this year are complete :)

Double DIN inc. sat nav
K&N Apollo
Coil-overs
Wheels refurbed & fitted with RE070's
A-Line boot spoiler on

2009 may bring more power, but it may be in the shape of an M5 lol :norty:

Boooooooooo:D