ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Grimsby/ Cleethorpes scoobys please sign in (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/428686-grimsby-cleethorpes-scoobys-please-sign-in.html)

acko 19 August 2005 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by viperkick
Hello B.I.G SCOOB

yeh come to the meets bud we could do with some other scoobies that arnt silver lol
if i see you i will flash you lol even if im out walking with out me car :norty:

dirty, dirty old man :hjtwofing

acko 19 August 2005 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lee D T
I don't need an excuse, I blame the missus, her legs seem to be welded at the knee's, and she's got a hairy arse. Now I think about it she's getting a tash as well.

Lee DT.

are you sure thats not stu dressed in drag :norty: last time i felt his arse it was hairy.:eek2: :hjtwofing

acko 19 August 2005 11:11 PM

demon lee= thanks m8 for your help at halfrauds today, i think i would have been there still.

cheers m8.

B.I.G SCOOB 20 August 2005 09:21 AM

:freak3: flashin me,i hope thats with some sort of lights!!!!lol,dont wanna stack it!!lol,im from sutton on sea,dont blame ya for moving away its dead around here mind you there arent too many police round here,there will be this wkend i think theres a bikers wkend up the road?!cheerz again,as for sunday if i can make it up that way let me know,save you all drinking petrol!:freak3:

axgt_bwaii 20 August 2005 09:36 AM

big scoob whats your name cos i think i know you.

your not far from park road in sos? just off the main road opposit the new builds? did you used to have a grey/silver axgt but sold it to becky and jeffs? if so i remember talking to you out side your house with your mate who has the audi and you fell in the bush you plonk :D

acko 20 August 2005 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by axgt_bwaii
big scoob whats your name cos i think i know you.

your not far from park road in sos? just off the main road opposit the new builds? did you used to have a grey/silver axgt but sold it to becky and jeffs? if so i remember talking to you out side your house with your mate who has the audi and you fell in the bush you plonk :D

you and fooking axgt's you plonk :cuckoo:

Lee D T 20 August 2005 10:51 AM

BIG SCOOB

Now then,

I'm selling a modified silver WRX 1994 (M Reg) Wagon if you know anybody that is interested?

Full UK service history
New turbo ( still guarrante'ed)
New cambelt
New 17" ALLOYS Shadow chrome & new Toyo Proxes.
New Decat Stainless Magnex 6x4 oval.
New Pipercross filter.
Boost gauge.
Bailey dump valve.
Tracker Monitor.
Cobra Cat 1 alarm Immobiliser.
Kenwood 6 disk changer.
Aircon just re'gassed.
Clear side repeater's.
Blue bumper indicator's.
Body work is in excellent condition.
Taxed n tested.
All receipts and history.

£3650

Or £4000 with uprated ECU fitted, mapped for UK fuel and 265 Bhp, this takes boost to just under 1 bar.
60,000 miles.

Cheer's,

Lee DT.

acko 20 August 2005 11:56 AM

still selling the wagon then dt? what are you getting then if you sell it?

i would keep your wagon m8, it's a cracking example, the best ive seen for a long while

Lee D T 20 August 2005 12:08 PM

I'm after an STI, If it does'nt sell then I will wait and get a later model in a year or so.

My boy has just thrown his first paddy ( He's nearly two), kicking and screaming for a full ten minutes, I love the weekend's.

Lee DT.

Originally Posted by acko
still selling the wagon then dt? what are you getting then if you sell it?

i would keep your wagon m8, it's a cracking example, the best ive seen for a long while

acko 20 August 2005 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Lee D T
I'm after an STI, If it does'nt sell then I will wait and get a later model in a year or so.

My boy has just thrown his first paddy ( He's nearly two), kicking and screaming for a full ten minutes, I love the weekend's.

Lee DT.

my 1 year old daughter throws them every night m8 for 10 mins, then give her a bottle then stick her in her cot and she cries herself to sleep.

got to be cruel to be kind :sleep:

viperkick 20 August 2005 01:26 PM

lol

arr past all that dudes mine just ask for money all the time
£10 here £15 there .. new pc bits here and games there
you boys got all that to come lol

axgt_bwaii 20 August 2005 02:51 PM

john i got some £ for you. are you passing mine today?

acko 20 August 2005 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by viperkick
lol

arr past all that dudes mine just ask for money all the time
£10 here £15 there .. new pc bits here and games there
you boys got all that to come lol

mine are like that now john and there only 7yrs, 5yrs and 1yr.

if i wasnt married and never had kids i would have had a 22b from new never mind a second hand bug eye with a leaking spoiler

B.I.G SCOOB 20 August 2005 03:32 PM

that would be me with that ax gt,i saw the light tho and got rid,jeffs only wanted it as a doner car,i hated it.so who r u?ure right about where i am!as for the silver wagon,i'll ask about.as for falling in the bush,i cant remember that 1 lol!!!oh and im ross by the way.can anyone help me i need torque settings to do my cv joint,cant find a haynes manual anywhere!!!desperatly needed,cheerz,and where can i get poly bushes from,and how good are they?

Lee D T 20 August 2005 03:51 PM

Try Ebay for both,

You can get a manual on disk of there and I've seen the bushes as well.

Lee DT.

Originally Posted by B.I.G SCOOB
that would be me with that ax gt,i saw the light tho and got rid,jeffs only wanted it as a doner car,i hated it.so who r u?ure right about where i am!as for the silver wagon,i'll ask about.as for falling in the bush,i cant remember that 1 lol!!!oh and im ross by the way.can anyone help me i need torque settings to do my cv joint,cant find a haynes manual anywhere!!!desperatly needed,cheerz,and where can i get poly bushes from,and how good are they?

B.I.G SCOOB 20 August 2005 03:56 PM

ive been lookin but im not sure bout those ebay manuals?are they any good?

axgt_bwaii 20 August 2005 04:26 PM

lol ross

i have one of them cd things ill lend it to john and see if he can do every one a copy? ill eplain who i am at the meets. im sure you will recognise me.

im stew

B.I.G SCOOB 20 August 2005 04:35 PM

nice 1,i think i do remember you,not sure as it was quite a while ago.that disc would come in really handy,can you have a look at the torque settings as my cv boot is in desperate need of doing.was it you that came wiv ure missus and had alook at my ax?cheerz again

acko 20 August 2005 04:51 PM

[QUOTE=axgt_bwaii]lol ross

i have one of them cd things ill lend it to john and see if he can do every one a copy? ill eplain who i am at the meets. im sure you will recognise me.

im stew

THE GAY ONE :hjtwofing

axgt_bwaii 20 August 2005 05:57 PM

ross you can decide who is the gay one (acko is the gay bob the builder and goes on sun beds to get a tan :lol1: ).

yer its me i was "checking out your car" any you came out and said "hi your fit" and i was like "chill out the misses is in the car watching!". i remember you was having problems with your carb. i could tell you now that it was your accelerator pump blocked :)

ive got a black gt on the drive. its ax gt no 7.

ill look on that cd tonight or you can come to the meet tomorrow boating lake cleethorpes @7:30 borrow it then. i trust you as I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE :hjtwofing

acko 20 August 2005 06:25 PM

ross you can decide who is the gay one (acko is the gay bob the builder and goes on sun beds to get a tan :lol1: ).

yer its me i was "checking out your car" any you came out and said "hi your fit" and i was like "chill out the misses is in the car watching!". i remember you was having problems with your carb. i could tell you now that it was your accelerator pump blocked :)

ive got a black gt on the drive. its ax gt no 7.

ill look on that cd tonight or you can come to the meet tomorrow boating lake cleethorpes @7:30 borrow it then. i trust you as I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE :hjtwofing

i don't need no sun bed to get a tan. i do a mans job not suck inside a fish factory all day doing a puffs job, milk bottle legs ( but is your arse still hairy):norty:

B.I.G SCOOB 20 August 2005 06:47 PM

whoa there,i said u were fit?if i remember correctly ure chat up lines were about the ax,its true my mate will tell you!lol!and as for knowing where i live,is that you thats been hiding in the bushes???????????lol.if i cant get the cv done i dont want to chance goin anywhere,it'll just get more costly!so u still got an ax,mine was running poo,b4 it had the probs it was pretty nippy,got it off a muppet i mean mate down south,it was in real bad shape,then sum1 skanked the spoiler off the roof,if theyd knocked on the door i wouldve given it to em!got some old springs n shocks for an axgt if u need em,nothing fancy but always handy.thanks for checkin the cd

viperkick 21 August 2005 03:11 AM

peeps ,

Stu i will pop round today Hopefully Installing me amp and some other stuff this morning ..
so i will come before or after i have done that bring me lappy with me
i will bring yeh other dvds back

right i think its bed time 3 in the morning :-)

axgt_bwaii 21 August 2005 09:49 AM

nice one john if your bringing your lappy then can you fix my half life cos i cant get it to install :thumb:

ross ill have any ax spares m8 if you donk mind me selling them. i have a lot of gt bits on ebay i buy them cheap and brake them :) the ax on my drive is for e bay m8. i drive a black classic wrx

axgt_bwaii 21 August 2005 09:50 AM

oh i dont think that cd had torque settings on it cos i cant find em. if your poping down tonight ill bring it with me.

acko 21 August 2005 11:36 AM

oh i dont think that cd had torque settings on it cos i cant find em. if your poping down tonight ill bring it with me.

he says he wont risk giong anywhere stu if he doesnt get the cv done, so shall we all go out there when lee gets his new wheels on? then drop the cd off to him.
sutton on sea here we come.:idea:

axgt_bwaii 21 August 2005 11:47 AM

see how i feel dude. im off to a peugeot meet in a bit at barnsley so i might not want to go out there. ill be at the lake tonight at 7:30 and ill bring the cd so yuo lot can take it to ross if you like :thumb:

acko 21 August 2005 12:00 PM

see how i feel dude. im off to a peugeot meet in a bit at barnsley so i might not want to go out there. ill be at the lake tonight at 7:30 and ill bring the cd so yuo lot can take it to ross if you like :thumb:

youve got to go we dont know where he lives gaylord. come on stu dont let the lads down :notworthy

axgt_bwaii 21 August 2005 12:02 PM

we will see depends if your gunna be good :norty:

acko 21 August 2005 12:08 PM

we will see depends if your gunna be good :norty:

anything for you kind sir :p

think i better have the afternoon on the sun bed eh :eek2: just to get a few white bits :norty: