ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Ebay scumbag (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/650319-ebay-scumbag.html)

OllyK 06 December 2007 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by fast bloke (Post 7465098)
Couple of weeks? This could run for months and months :D

It could, if she coughs up, I expect it'll fizzle out soon enough

Nate 06 December 2007 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by HarryHamster
All right, guys, I think that's enough now. Yes, I had my fun looking at the pictures and reading some of the posts here - it was quite entertaining. And yes, what that lass did was despicable and she deserved being taught a lesson.

But come on, it's got to end somewhere. I mean, each punishment has to fit the crime. And for what she did, getting exposed to the whole world and being ridiculed over and over again, I mean, that's quite heavy, don't you think? It's like back in the day when they chopped off your hands for stealing a loaf of bread. Come on, we're more civilised than that, aren't we?

Besides, that bloke got (or at least I hope he will) his money back. So the damage has been repaired, and he got his own 15 minutes of fame, and that should suffice, I think. He'll have a nice story to tell for years to come. I think the two of them should be even by now.

Anything done beyond this point now serves only as pure entertainment on your part, and you know it. You're the mob, you want to be entertained, you want to see someone hang. Well, the gal's dead, the body's hardly moving anymore - no more twitches. So why don't you all go home to your wives or your parents and give it a rest. Play some Wii, masturbate to certain pics, read a good book, anything. Stop making fools of yourselves.

By going on and on with this rant you're only dropping to a low level (her level). So let it go. I'm sure she'll have cold chills running down her spine for the rest of her life every time she sees the eBay logo online or hears of some fancy eBay auction (you can't avoid hearing about eBay these days). And there'll surely be some after-effects from her family's side or her Scientology organisation, and I doubt that's going to be pleasant. I think that's punishment enough.

So go home, enjoy the pictures (I know I will), and give it a rest...

To Hightee: You had it coming, girl. I hope you'll think twice next time cheating or scamming somebody enters your mind. If you truly change your attitude and make the amends you'll be forgiven and you can get on with your life. Your error was to be so arrogant and smug thinking you wouldn't get caught because you're "so special". Other people aren't idiots. They are important too, they're "special" too. And they'll hit back if you treat them the way you did. So, I hope you learned your lesson, and do the right thing from now on.

So who is Harry Hamster ???? Who is using this name as an alias and doesn't want to be found out :D

Maybe Simon can include this in his Ebook ;) :D :thumb:

psigeek 06 December 2007 05:40 PM

Has anyone considered sending this to Clarkson and co on Top Gear? I'm sure they'd like to hear of a board of 'boy racers' defeating a scammer? :norty:

Nate 06 December 2007 05:49 PM

And who knows, we may be worthy of a mention ;)

scientologate 06 December 2007 06:11 PM

Why you not contact these ladies? They can tell and show you all you can do with a Wii :lol:

Nuts Video: Topless Wii

DYK 06 December 2007 06:18 PM

have you guys been interneting allday,am i the only one thats been to work :wonder: .some of u have been on here since this morning..well talk about all work and no play..scoobaru scoobaru.does whatever,a scoobaru does...

gam1415 06 December 2007 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by psigeek (Post 7465224)
Has anyone considered sending this to Clarkson and co on Top Gear? I'm sure they'd like to hear of a board of 'boy racers' defeating a scammer? :norty:

Jezza can come round to give her a clip round the ear

HarryHamster 06 December 2007 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by *Nate* (Post 7465116)
So who is Harry Hamster ???? Who is using this name as an alias and doesn't want to be found out :D

Maybe Simon can include this in his Ebook ;) :D :thumb:

Well, "Nate", I hope you're not planning on pulling something similar on me here. Because, I assure you, I do not look quite that enticing in a bikini.
Why? Well, let's just say "HairyHamster" would be more fitting as an alias.

Hey, but maybe you testosterone-driven driving d....somethings, have nothing better to do on a weekday than to spend your day in front of a computer, lining up for a verbal gangbang on a girl that's not even here. Hey, you're not getting any action in real-life, I totally understand. That's fine. Doing this here instead is a good alternative. It really is.

Anyway, if you want some revealing pictures of my "cleavage", please, by all means, let me know. Something tells me you guys might actually be into something like that...

Ta ta

PS: Gosh, am I glad I'm not one of these fools here. I knew I was right not to get a driver's license. Why don't you join some road bike (bicycle) club or something. A lot more fun, a lot healthier (number calories burned), and much healthier for the environment too. Think about it...

Brendan Hughes 06 December 2007 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by fast bloke (Post 7465098)
Couple of weeks? This could run for months and months :D

TBH I can see Mr Hamster's point. I think once the people's cheques have cleared, this thread should be locked.

So scoobynetters have the latzlaff.

ghg 06 December 2007 08:04 PM

I agree as well im afraid. you have the scambusters website.

Suresh 06 December 2007 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes (Post 7465604)
TBH I can see Mr Hamster's point. I think once the silly tart is in jail, this thread should be locked.

+1 :thumb:

pete21 06 December 2007 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Suresh (Post 7465651)
+1 :thumb:

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes
TBH I can see Mr Hamster's point. I think once the silly tart is in jail, this thread should be locked.

:thumb: :thumb:

Nate 06 December 2007 08:55 PM

Why 'lock' the thread ????

Suresh 06 December 2007 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by *Nate* (Post 7465782)
Why 'lock' the thread ????

It would be quite fitting once the cell door has been locked . . :luxhello:

Nate 06 December 2007 09:06 PM

How many views did the 'tweaky' thread have ;)

DanTheMan 06 December 2007 09:08 PM

if you lock the thread then people can no longer comment, whats the point in that :(

I thought this was a discussion forum ???

Kieran_Burns 06 December 2007 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes (Post 7465604)
So scoobynetters have the latzlaff.

If anyone knows where Brendan lives... could they please pop 'round and beat him stupid with a wet haddock for that truly bloody awful joke?

DYK 06 December 2007 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by DanTheMan (Post 7465815)
if you lock the thread then people can no longer comment, whats the point in that :(

So know one can comment,theres nothing more to say except whats already been said..oh no wait i stand corrected..the cheques actually havent cleared yet.. :Suspiciou

Jamo 06 December 2007 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by *Nate* (Post 7465810)
How many views did the 'tweaky' thread have ;)

about 350k mate :)

COF139 06 December 2007 09:43 PM

The funniest thread ever !

Nate 06 December 2007 09:45 PM

Leave the thread open then ;) :D

Maximilian Smith 06 December 2007 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by pinkxxl (Post 7464202)
personally i dont think she is sorry at all. I have read all this thread and i believe she is only saying she is sorry because she has been "caught out".

Exactly, would she have refunded (not that she has yet) other than if she'd been outed here?

It's hard to feel sorry for someone who, it would appear, went out of their way to rip people off for personal gain, even if she is a babe...

Some more photos might soften my anger...

rockyslammer 06 December 2007 11:45 PM

Firstly - Hi from New Zealand. I came across this amusing thread whilst perusing alt.religion.scientology where it has featured of late.

The point here is that this lass is a scientologist and a pretty dumb one at that. The thing is that scientology is a vicious cult desperately trying to PR an image of being a religion. It sells an idea to it's members of immortality and they buy it hook line and sinker. They then bleed their members dry financially until they squeak. No wonder this young girl turns to fraud to feed her habit - it is an addiction as bad as any.

If you want your dough back then all you have to do is use the angle of "East Grinstead Scientologist Scams Ebayers out of their cash"!

At the moment media is looking hard at scientology and what it does to its members - in the UK and Europe. Scientology is desperately trying to look innocent. You could try writing to Scientology directly at Saint Hill Manor, Saint Hill, East Grinstead, W. Sussex. They absolutely hate their members getting bad press.

How do I know - I used to be one (I had the addiction for 35 years) and I lived around the corner from Miss Butzlaff. Thankfully I escaped some 25 years ago.

As much as I think she should be hung out to dry for her crimes I also pity her.

regards - Martin

Chip Sencurry 06 December 2007 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by rockyslammer (Post 7466200)

As much as I think she should be hung out to dry for her crimes I would also love to smash her pelvis in several places.

:thumb:

lpski1 07 December 2007 12:18 AM

:lol1: @ rockyslammer

smash her pelvis WOMM :D :lol1:

Tam the bam 07 December 2007 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Chip Sencurry (Post 7466229)
:thumb:

:nono: She has done wrong and deserves to be punished for it, though anyone thinking she needs physical harm done to her needs a check up from the neck up! :mad:

lpski1 07 December 2007 12:31 AM

can we define physical harm? :D :Suspiciou

fast bloke 07 December 2007 12:36 AM

You never got involved in the Northern Ireland 'justice system' them Tam? It works on the same basis as a nuclear deterrent........Works like this

If you rape someone, we will shoot you.
If you steal something, we will shoot you.
If you get involved in antisocial behaviour, we will shoot you.

Way way more effective than - if you commit a crime we will give you an asbo.

Let the victim decide the punishment.... if you don't understand this, then you have never had someone break into your house and steal the keys of your pride and joy to go 'joyriding' and then torch it

Tam the bam 07 December 2007 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by lpski1 (Post 7466297)
can we define physical harm? :D :Suspiciou

I'll have a think about that lol :D

lpski1 07 December 2007 12:38 AM

FB for Prime Minster.....(sign below) :D