ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   URGENT !!! please help is this car special ? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/978297-urgent-please-help-is-this-car-special.html)

MattyB1983 24 June 2013 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by adam405sti (Post 11130922)
I'm with you now. With the roof flap in blue. Very nice looking car. That picture has him to a tea.

Yep thats him, funny looking fcuker aint he....:lol1:

:D

adam405sti 24 June 2013 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by MattyB1983 (Post 11130952)
Yep thats him, funny looking fcuker aint he....:lol1:

:D

Lol...zipped. Get back to me if you still want that centre console pal. I'll sort that for you.

LuckyWelshchap 25 June 2013 01:08 AM

Was it a real roof flap by any chance ? :norty:

Anyway, is the (your) website now up to date and truly reflective of your current stock ? (Bu&&er - blown grammar police cover now).

tubbytommy 25 June 2013 06:47 AM

:hjtwofing

adam405sti 25 June 2013 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by LuckyWelshchap (Post 11131093)
Was it a real roof flap by any chance ? :norty:

Anyway, is the (your) website now up to date and truly reflective of your current stock ? (Bu&&er - blown grammar police cover now).

Not sure if it was real. Looked a little suspect :D

Besides a joke real nice blob you got. Like what you done to the wheels.

As for the website being up to date, it's been a pain in the backside as on numerous occasions i have deleted cars off the website but they still appear to be live. Sometimes I've got to delete them 4 or 5 times before they actually are completely removed. It is something i have spoken about and hopefully will get resolved.

AndyBaker 25 June 2013 05:08 PM

Hi Max, just had the S202 MOT'd and flew through with no advisories. What a car, still looking for an excuse to go out in it. :) :)

tubbytommy 25 June 2013 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by adam405sti (Post 11131298)
Not sure if it was real. Looked a little suspect :D

Besides a joke real nice blob you got. Like what you done to the wheels.

As for the website being up to date, it's been a pain in the backside as on numerous occasions i have deleted cars off the website but they still appear to be live. Sometimes I've got to delete them 4 or 5 times before they actually are completely removed. It is something i have spoken about and hopefully will get resolved.

its stick on I tell yah.

I may pop over at some point im seriously thinking about that white hawk.
I was looking for a white sti last year but couldn't find a decent one for love nor money and added in its a jdm spec and not the dog turd 2.5 uk rubbish.

adam405sti 25 June 2013 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by AndyBaker (Post 11131570)
Hi Max, just had the S202 MOT'd and flew through with no advisories. What a car, still looking for an excuse to go out in it. :) :)

Hello Andy, great news about the s202. Pleased your happy with it. Still one of my favourite cars to date. Get in touch when you are parting with it. I'll happily have it back :thumb:

Originally Posted by tubbytommy (Post 11131636)
its stick on I tell yah.

I may pop over at some point im seriously thinking about that white hawk.
I was looking for a white sti last year but couldn't find a decent one for love nor money and added in its a jdm spec and not the dog turd 2.5 uk rubbish.

You'll have to do away with the sealant on the roof flap bit of a giveaway :lol:

Could have taken it for a drive the day you came down. Nevermind. Always a next time.