ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   tunnel runners past present and future general chat.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/924444-tunnel-runners-past-present-and-future-general-chat.html)

Scooby Jo 23 February 2012 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by stucooper (Post 10502994)
Just had a sneak peak in the mondeo lol looks nice Jo killer to keep clean tho as you will find out lol as for your spoiler shud be straight swap after its bin painted

Thanks Stu:thumb: My last motorbike had white wheels, bit of a bugga to keep clean. Should keep the guys at the carwash in business:)

P1 LTD 24 February 2012 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by my06 ppp silver (Post 10502957)
a big hello to you all! been a while i know, properly up the wall with funding my build but it will be worth it (keeps telling himself lol) looking forward to showing you all the finished results in june, and believe me, its gonna be sweeeeeet. btw, without attempting to turn this into a "buy my bits" thread, i still have a lot of nice stuff there for sale, so if anyone has any requests on the off chance just pm me for first dibs. oh, and keep that tunnel roaring boys/girls. see you soon people!

Hello Lee, Has been a while good to see your around mate. Yep still got me scoob! Cant seem to find a car that gives me the Rush of the scoob been for a few test drives! New cars more refined full of toys but missing fun factor :D

stucooper 28 February 2012 10:41 PM

Hi all as discussed tonight we need a club logo designing so get your pen and pads out and make a design we will vote on which one to choose maybe do two a side window type and a back window strip type and try keep it clean lowering the tone is my dept haha

Scooby Jo 28 February 2012 11:09 PM

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...inisubaru2.jpg

Couldn't resist :D

oldman-wrx 28 February 2012 11:42 PM

Looks good Jo :thumb:

stucooper 29 February 2012 01:26 AM

Well done Jo great start wish i was that good on computers mine will prob be on back of a fag packet lol

subaru stew 29 February 2012 01:00 PM

I'll try and get the RB5 out for the next tunnel run, been awhile since i last joined in the fun :)

stucooper 29 February 2012 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by subaru stew (Post 10511630)
I'll try and get the RB5 out for the next tunnel run, been awhile since i last joined in the fun :)

Hi mate yeah come along shud be nice day hopefully

Scooby Jo 29 February 2012 07:44 PM

Thanks guys, I was just having a mess about :) I was looking for a twin tunnel silohette, so it looked like boobs and would get people's attention - by people I mean blokes obviously :D

P1 LTD 29 February 2012 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Jo (Post 10511133)

I like it.... :thumb:

stucooper 29 February 2012 10:42 PM

I was thinkin some no fear eyes with tunnel runner back window strip type if you get me

stucooper 01 March 2012 04:07 PM

scoob passed mot today missed not driving it for the few days it was mot less cant wait for sunday shud be decent turn out if the weather stays nice

Scooby Jo 01 March 2012 10:46 PM

I will stop messing about and do some sort of rear window strip....honest :D

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...coobyJo/v2.jpg

richgreenscooby1 01 March 2012 10:52 PM

Thats cool ..

stucooper 01 March 2012 11:38 PM

Had a look today online and want to do a skull in the middle of the words tunnel runner ie tunnel (pic of skull) runner ill do a rough sketch try not to laugh art is not my forte lol

oldman-wrx 02 March 2012 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Jo (Post 10514248)
I will stop messing about and do some sort of rear window strip....honest :D

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...coobyJo/v2.jpg

really like that one gets the idea over well:thumb::thumb:

maybe with Liverpool Tunnel Runners in Gold letters to stand out against the background and go with the Blue and Gold Scooby :idea:;)

Scooby Jo 02 March 2012 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by richgreenscooby1 (Post 10514260)
Thats cool ..

Thank you:)

Originally Posted by oldman-wrx (Post 10514858)
really like that one gets the idea over well:thumb::thumb:

maybe with Liverpool Tunnel Runners in Gold letters to stand out against the background and go with the Blue and Gold Scooby :idea:;)

Good idea:thumb: Stu, will have a go at your skull design this weekend

stucooper 02 March 2012 08:47 PM

Sweet i Google imaged tribal skull some wud look amazing Cudnt find what i really wanted which was skull with Jap kamakazi head band on

Scooby Jo 02 March 2012 09:11 PM

Hmmmm, not sure I'd want that on my car but if I find one I'll let you know :)

stucooper 02 March 2012 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby Jo (Post 10515698)
Hmmmm, not sure I'd want that on my car but if I find one I'll let you know :)

Yeah was thinkin that everybody diff so we need a standard ish sticker maybe subaru sign in middle or either end

Tom WRX RA 03 March 2012 09:04 PM

Found out time attack will not be going to Oulton park this year! :razz:
And with F1 going to sky :freak3:

Will anyone be up for going to brands hatch or Angelsey?

richgreenscooby1 03 March 2012 09:48 PM

Thats coz wales is better hahaha

stucooper 03 March 2012 09:49 PM

I found angelsey ****e to be honest brands hatch cud be a option tho also want to sort a Santa pod day out this year

oldman-wrx 03 March 2012 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tom WRX RA (Post 10516907)

Will anyone be up for going to brands hatch or Angelsey?

Not sure have two events in August already. Though did enjoy Mod Live and Time Attack at Oulton might leave it until last minute to decide:wonder::wonder:

richgreenscooby1 03 March 2012 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by stucooper (Post 10516989)
I found angelsey ****e to be honest brands hatch cud be a option tho also want to sort a Santa pod day out this year

It was poor last year but they have made it a two day event this time , im sure it will be better this year ..

Scooby Jo 03 March 2012 10:57 PM

Have to tell someone, a Maclaren F1 pulled in next to me at Tesco petrol station today, heard it from miles away, OMG, stunning car, everyone's jaws on the floor:notworthy what recession? :Suspiciou

stucooper 04 March 2012 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Scooby Jo (Post 10517087)
Have to tell someone, a Maclaren F1 pulled in next to me at Tesco petrol station today, heard it from miles away, OMG, stunning car, everyone's jaws on the floor:notworthy what recession? :Suspiciou

He prob on a f1 forum sayin Omg seen Scooby Jo today her wheels look mint :) you shud have given him a flyer lol

oldman-wrx 04 March 2012 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by stucooper (Post 10517173)
you shud have given him a flyer lol

+1 :lol:

awsome car never seen one in the metal though :cool:

stucooper 07 March 2012 07:15 PM

Hi all just got back from Scooby tec spent all afternoon there watching Dave work his magic had new cam belt main oil seal replaced and full service car now feels so much better quick and tight next thing is all my mods fitted and re map of my new apexi ecu hoping to get around 330bhp in a classic shud be like a rocket ship woo

Tom WRX RA 07 March 2012 10:05 PM

Thats great Stu, my front mount arrived on tuesday so I cant wait to get all the other bits now and get her mapped. Where u thinking early may for the map?

Saw Your scooby in WPH car park when I was in conway park today Jo, Looks mint with the new wheels :notworthy