ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Get well soon Mr.Taylor, (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/916113-get-well-soon-mr-taylor.html)

Black-Hawk 02 January 2012 02:02 PM

This ones beyond t-cut James, I doubt even colour magic could save it :(

"Taylor" 02 January 2012 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by catalunya 172 (Post 10403773)
nice to see you back again mate :D glad your on the mend :thumb:

Originally Posted by lee mclaughlan (Post 10404028)
Jesus was not expecting that, as every one is saying buddy its only a car.

As long as your on the mend thats the main, your a good man taylor as like you said you will bounce back..!!

See you soon

Originally Posted by duckdo (Post 10404429)
good you no the mend there buddy :thumb:

Originally Posted by Ti22 (Post 10405950)
Been off the net over xmas, but bloomin 'eck Taylor! Glad you're ok buddy.

take it steady & get well soon!

(have got lots of T cut if you're having a session on it lol)

James

Thanks fella's! Plan is to re-shell some time next year and I'll be on the lookout for a version 5/6 2 door shell, but there's no rush as i have a little baby on the way (due in June) so probably have my hands full for a bit! :D

Black-Hawk 02 January 2012 09:52 PM

That's a whole new thread Mr.T :)

The Trooper 1815 07 March 2012 03:41 PM

Just for you big boy!

big daz2 07 March 2012 04:15 PM

Bloody hell taylor, im not being funny but i havent even seen the car in the flesh and now i wont. I still dont believe it exists lol. Mate im so sorry for you its not nice to see all that work youve put into her only to see her like that. Glad your ok mate, tendons take along time to heal i had the tenden in my leg cut through a 10 years ago and its still not right. i could stick a pin into it and not feel it. sorry its been along time but i was speeking to Ian and he told me and very kindly uped the post for me so thank you Captain and get well taylor, hopefully see you soon.

"Taylor" 09 March 2012 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by big daz2 (Post 10522574)
Bloody hell taylor, im not being funny but i havent even seen the car in the flesh and now i wont. I still dont believe it exists lol. Mate im so sorry for you its not nice to see all that work youve put into her only to see her like that. Glad your ok mate, tendons take along time to heal i had the tenden in my leg cut through a 10 years ago and its still not right. i could stick a pin into it and not feel it. sorry its been along time but i was speeking to Ian and he told me and very kindly uped the post for me so thank you Captain and get well taylor, hopefully see you soon.

Thanks Daz, to say I'm gutted is an understatment. But i suppose its only metal at the end of the day. Its only shell damage, so the engine, gearbox and other components are fine. So the plan is to buy either a 2 door rolling shell or even better, a Type R with a blown engine so i can just swap the engine over and sell the surplus parts. However with a baby on the way in June, now isn't the best time for my pocket, so she's under a sheet for now in the garage with a view to doing it in the near future. And as soon as its done, i'm booking you to come and see it, so it can pass that hurdle! :) All isn't lost, the WRX is having a wheel bearing replaced then its back on the road for me to enjoy for a few months before i put it up for sale. :thumb:

big daz2 09 March 2012 03:14 PM

Good man I'm glad your looking forward and yes I need to see the next one. There's a rolling shell on eBay as we speak a silver one I think the guy is breaking his up. See you soon

big daz2 09 March 2012 03:21 PM

Good man I'm glad your looking forward and yes I need to see the next one. There's a rolling shell on eBay as we speak a silver one I think the guy is breaking his up. See you soon

mervil 09 March 2012 05:43 PM

You should've just asked Daz to hit you up the rear and claim off his insurance ;)

:D

ryan33hks 10 March 2012 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by mervil (Post 10525885)
You should've just asked Daz to hit you up the rear and claim off his insurance ;)

:D

I'm sure Daz would gladly ram him up the rear :norty:

big daz2 13 March 2012 04:16 PM

I'm always happy to help. We're there's blaim there's a claim. And your not gay if you give we all know that

The Trooper 1815 13 March 2012 06:28 PM

Big D, drop me a PM with your mobile number. Civ phone is fubar'd with all my numbers on.

:brickwall