ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   bored and wanna go out in my beast but where lol ? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/910740-bored-and-wanna-go-out-in-my-beast-but-where-lol.html)

girlscoobydriver 26 October 2011 06:16 PM

yesss sir!!!

was telling u i hada sore thoat was just saying in general thanks and i dont wish to have you cock near my gob any way thanks very much!

Myles 26 October 2011 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by DantheMan2605 (Post 10300843)
sore is not the word. you should see the size of my bicep now.:freak3:

Jar of liver, microwave for 1 min, jam in between the cushions of the sofa and do it doggy. That'll sort you out mate!

DJ_Jon 26 October 2011 06:37 PM

Oh ok, can I have your number so I can call you & just let you know the next time I crack one off?

Jesus.. This isn't a fvcking copy of Heat magazine, it's a car forum, fvck off to women's weekly.com :rolleyes:

The Rig 26 October 2011 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by DJ_Jon (Post 10301109)
Oh ok, can I have your number so I can call you & just let you know the next time I crack one off?

Jesus.. This isn't a fvcking copy of Heat magazine, it's a car forum, fvck off to women's weekly.com :rolleyes:

Steady on Bud, Lady banter is aloud, i think !

would be a boring place if it were just blokes, bit like jail and we all know what goes on there

DantheMan2605 26 October 2011 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by The Rig (Post 10301187)
Steady on Bud, Lady banter is aloud, i think !

would be a boring place if it were just blokes, bit like jail and we all know what goes on there

:thumb: DantheMan2605 likes this

bioforger 26 October 2011 07:33 PM

Yes lady banter usually is loud, but definitely not allowed! A bit like your chronic spelling :)

The Rig 26 October 2011 07:57 PM

Fair play, didnt even notice, thanks for the correction, i`m usually quite good with using their there aloud allowed, bugger, must be the text speak rubbing off on me LOL

bioforger 26 October 2011 08:13 PM

lol i was only joking to get a rise, i failed :)

chopperman 26 October 2011 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by DJ_Jon (Post 10301109)

There always has to be one grammar policeman. There always has to be one killjoy. Congrats you filled both roles :thumb:

indy scooby 26 October 2011 09:53 PM

you missed one..my personal favourite

Axe Wound.

oh and as amussing as this thread is it could have done with a couple more suggestions of places to go. I live near PB and i too get bored with the same old places..

justin_watson 26 October 2011 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by chopperman (Post 10301471)
There always has to be one grammar policeman. There always has to be one killjoy. Congrats you filled both roles :thumb:

:lol1: it's not just me that gets irritated by the spelling and grammer police!

indy scooby 26 October 2011 10:16 PM

i am left handed you should see the mess ive made of the exhaust too
is that a 3" exhaust? crikey would have thought they would have been Queuing up.. LOL;)

DJ_Jon 27 October 2011 07:53 AM

Sorry for spoiling your illiterate fun.

Does anyone actually leave school with an English GCSE these days?

The OP has succeeded in her mission to get some attention. http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/im...s/lookatme.gif :rolleyes:

urban 27 October 2011 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 10300769)

:D

urban 27 October 2011 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by girlscoobydriver (Post 10300825)
hahaha im not doing that lol and why the hell a tin of custard hahaha ill upload a pic of me but not with facking custard lol

OK

Pic of you, ahem, doing yourself, while holding a pot of ambrosia custard :D

allsop83 27 October 2011 02:06 PM

hahaha

im a very sharp and very open person for a WOMEN i am who i am and i am not ashamed :-) us women all have the same bits and do the same stuff aka get wet sooooo im jjust movve forward n get to the point and write it hahaha

:-)
Apologies....... :D I love naughty WOMEN!! ;)

stann01 27 October 2011 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by syko89 (Post 10300819)
pics of yourself bent over said car in profile holding a tin of birds custard will do :)

custard? few years ago it was loaf of bread on head :D