ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Middlesex Subaru Owner's Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/middlesex-subaru-owners-club-434/)
-   -   ***who fancies a good old blast??*** (https://www.scoobynet.com/middlesex-subaru-owners-club-434/867044-who-fancies-a-good-old-blast.html)

martin850 23 January 2011 08:37 PM

Glad I was able to make the tail end of the meet, was a great turnout and was good to meet some new faces steve,ash etc as well as seeing the rest of you nutters again lol.

Steve keep me informed about the lights and If you fancy I'm sure we can sort something out :thumb:

Hope to see you all at the next meet. :)

stevie turbo 23 January 2011 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by martin850 (Post 9839239)
Glad I was able to make the tail end of the meet, was a great turnout and was good to meet some new faces steve,ash etc as well as seeing the rest of you nutters again lol.

Steve keep me informed about the lights and If you fancy I'm sure we can sort something out :thumb:

Hope to see you all at the next meet. :)

hi mate good to meet you aswell yes im up for the swap didnt realy want to loose the hids but the morettes i have im assuming same bulb fitment as yours h7 the ones in he sti lights were ds2 so dont know if they would fit so yes i will do the swap i live in hillingdon i have tools here as im a mechanic anyway you name a weekend sat or sunday and will make an afternoon of it my lights are a piece of piss to remove let me know steve:thumb:

Terminator X 23 January 2011 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by IAN MY99 (Post 9839193)
A big thankyou to all that organized today it was a great turnout :luvlove::luxhello: hi terminator we did get lost but when you left us the road we turned down was the right road you have a very fast car there terminator :luvlove: it was a very nice drive though :lol1::norty::lol1: see you all next time :thumb:

Cheers Ian :) Who was in the Hawk? That wasn't hanging around either!

TX.

Budgie 23 January 2011 10:06 PM

great first meet of the year
thanks jim for the run through breakspear, gently does it for me in jackies car
sorry we lost some of you, radios for the next one please
tried to call you on mine but no answer from anyone
lets make this year a big one for the msoc:luxhello:

IAN WR1 23 January 2011 10:10 PM

BILLS STI

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 9839382)
Cheers Ian :) Who was in the Hawk? That wasn't hanging around either!

TX.

That was billy he drives like a looney i went with him when he bought the hawkeye i was in me classic he tried so hard to get away from me he lost it with the garage owner sat next to him and spun it a 360 on a single carrage road lol nutter

martin850 23 January 2011 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by stevie turbo (Post 9839372)
hi mate good to meet you aswell yes im up for the swap didnt realy want to loose the hids but the morettes i have im assuming same bulb fitment as yours h7 the ones in he sti lights were ds2 so dont know if they would fit so yes i will do the swap i live in hillingdon i have tools here as im a mechanic anyway you name a weekend sat or sunday and will make an afternoon of it my lights are a piece of piss to remove let me know steve:thumb:

Hi Steve,that sounds great.

Yeah my lights are H7 as well as I recently changed a bulb that blew. Not sure what is involved in removing the morrettes but guess looking at your other set may give us some clues.

I have got to work the next two weekends unfortunatley so if you are ok to wait a couple of weeks we can do the swap then?

stevie turbo 23 January 2011 10:24 PM

yes mate pm me nearer the time steve

martin850 23 January 2011 10:28 PM

:thumb:

Shiver 24 January 2011 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Budgie (Post 9839476)
thanks jim for the run through breakspear, gently does it for me in jackies car

Did you have to go and wash it before you could bring it back to Jackie? :shtf:

M444GY 24 January 2011 05:56 PM

was a great turnout guys :thumb: great run and good to see eeryone braving the cold

i will get something up soon , maybe a slightly different run out somewhere :thumb:

mags

JonMc 24 January 2011 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by M444GY (Post 9840683)
was a great turnout guys :thumb: great run and good to see eeryone braving the cold

i will get something up soon , maybe a slightly different run out somewhere :thumb:

mags

We need to start this year's events calendar:thumb:

Uxbridge Show
MLR?
Japfest and others maybe:D

Stevesbluewrx 24 January 2011 07:19 PM

Sorry guys, forgot all about this. Been so busy.

Next one will make it.

Steve

rickya 24 January 2011 08:00 PM

Sorry couldn't attend, wife's birthday. Forgot to let you know John about lift mate, sos.

darms 24 January 2011 08:35 PM

Glad everyone had a good/safe time ;) with catch up with you all at the next one for sure :D

Shiver - yours was looking mighty clean late last night :thumb:

P1 Daveyboy 24 January 2011 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by JonMc (Post 9840796)

Uxbridge Show
MLR?

Booked Japfest with P1WOC already

P1 Daveyboy 24 January 2011 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by M444GY (Post 9840683)

mags

Across a field maybe :freak3:

JonMc 25 January 2011 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by P1 Daveyboy (Post 9841806)
Across a field maybe :freak3:

Is this the Guv run:D

M444GY 25 January 2011 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by JonMc (Post 9840796)

Uxbridge Show
MLR?

was thinking ths last night lol

will ahve to get something up

when are the dates etc for all these events and ill try and make a primitive calender lol

Shiver 25 January 2011 03:09 PM

Mags' primitive calendar :lol1:

http://www.h4ppy.com/blog/uploaded_i...203-756757.JPG

M444GY 25 January 2011 03:11 PM

lol yes :D

we did have a template for a calender from a few years back somewhere doles anyone remember ?

JonMc 25 January 2011 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by M444GY (Post 9842574)
was thinking ths last night lol

will ahve to get something up

when are the dates etc for all these events and ill try and make a primitive calender lol

Japfest (Castle Combe) is 14 May.
Trax (Silverstone) is not yet announced.
Goodwood Festival of Speed 30 Jun - 3 Jul.
Uxbridge Motor Show dates I cannot find but it'll be Jul.
MLR - is it happening, if so when.

Can't get much else using the work computer.

b16msu265 26 January 2011 06:57 AM

Sorry for the late message Internet was down, Ian big big thank you too u mate the vids did look alright even though there was only the 3 of us lol. Nice to c everyone. And John looks like a nice plan for the year.