ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   The 2010 Luton Town thread (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/807790-the-2010-luton-town-thread.html)

scooby-tc 28 April 2010 07:58 PM

it was the very same night we stuck the ball in the net legitimately and had it ruled out ;)

scooby-tc 29 April 2010 08:53 PM

Sounds like them there Northerners are getting battered in the first half.Some of the stats read: Corners York 2 Luton 8,Shots on target York 2 Luton 4,and with 52% possession i'd say we are clearly on top :thumb:

COYH

scooby-tc 29 April 2010 09:54 PM

lost 1-0 Grrrrr.....completely dominated the game from start to finish but a terrible bit of defending cost us dearly.Fortunately we are awesome at home at the moment and will win through :thumb:

The Dogs B******s 29 April 2010 10:24 PM

:sleep::D

scooby-tc 02 May 2010 07:10 PM

Home to York City tomorrow in the playoff 2nd leg :thumb:

oxscooby 03 May 2010 09:36 PM

I see your "fans" took the result really well today............:nono:
Still, at least, Oxford will be at wembley:hjtwofing

oxscooby 03 May 2010 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by scooby-tc (Post 9371788)
lost 1-0 Grrrrr.....completely dominated the game from start to finish but a terrible bit of defending cost us dearly.Fortunately we are awesome at home at the moment and will win through :thumb:

Oh yeah:lol:

scooby-tc 03 May 2010 10:09 PM

2 very poor teams (one worse than the other) deserved to lose as we had no ideas.What happened at the end was a total disgrace and i am embarrased to be a town fan after that.I just hope the club find out who the scum are and ban them for life.Brodie is a dirty bullying prick though and for that reason alone i hope Oxford win :thumb:

Was a great atmosphere today but what happened after the final whistle repulsed me.

What made it worse was when i got back to the car i had left my lights on and the battery was flat ........ D'OH

thankfully some nice York supporters gave me a jumpstart so i could get on my way.

Well done York,you deserved to win over the 2 legs but i hope you lose in the final :D

alcazar 04 May 2010 01:44 PM

Sounds as if Brodie is JUST what Scunny are looking for as a repalcement for Hooper.;)

The Dogs B******s 04 May 2010 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by scooby-tc (Post 9378830)
2 very poor teams (one worse than the other) deserved to lose as we had no ideas.What happened at the end was a total disgrace and i am embarrased to be a town fan after that.I just hope the club find out who the scum are and ban them for life.Brodie is a dirty bullying prick though and for that reason alone i hope Oxford win :thumb:

Was a great atmosphere today but what happened after the final whistle repulsed me.

What made it worse was when i got back to the car i had left my lights on and the battery was flat ........ D'OH

thankfully some nice York supporters gave me a jumpstart so i could get on my way.

Well done York,you deserved to win over the 2 legs but i hope you lose in the final :D

He's as skinny as a rake:lol1:
37 goals this season,keep up the bullying

scooby-tc 04 May 2010 06:38 PM

did you see him man handling the young ball boy? that was what started off all the singing about brodie for the next 20 minutes,and all he did was whinge and moan when he got knocked off the ball.Doesn't change the fact that we were crap and couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo :lol1: