ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scooby Sprint Championship / ScoobyLive (https://www.scoobynet.com/scooby-sprint-championship-scoobylive-421/)
-   -   2008 ScoobyLive Banter Thread (https://www.scoobynet.com/scooby-sprint-championship-scoobylive-421/675044-2008-scoobylive-banter-thread.html)

billsandhu 03 April 2008 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by mark ward (Post 7772980)
Your not lying im always alone but hey s... happens and i think its the competition it dont help them being so far in the distance so i cant blame u not coming to be honest cant be getting beat bye some old black thing ..

:norty: :norty: :norty: :norty:

Race fuel mmmmmmmm 500 horses mmmmmmm driver s...ttttttttttttttttttttttttt lmaolmao

Mr Ward is fully prepared for this event. He has spent many hours practising his launch techniques to honing his cornering skills. If I were a betting man, I would back him to take the crown. His car is as ready as it can ever be, with meticulous attention to detail paid to all areas from tune, to set up.

I managed to get a spyshot of Mark on test day at his local track which is usually shrouded in secrecy and security. I was well determined and got one picture.

Let me introduce Mr Mark Ward and his prize winning ride!!!!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/DSC01056.jpg

BIG FUD 03 April 2008 10:35 PM

lmao my main supporter

Can u please delete this is copyright you can only post on here if you are entering and u cant enter with no gearbox lol nice pic bye the way :notworthy

ex-webby 04 April 2008 03:45 AM

Your only jealous as the camera man wouldnt have a big enough "wide angle" lens to fit your face! :D

gussy 07 April 2008 12:15 PM

Is everyone on holiday or running scared ??? gone very quite on here,I go away for a few days and the thread goes to bagwash :) :(

BIG FUD 07 April 2008 01:30 PM

DADDY ....

Im here kidda cant run so cant get away lmao not long now ive got ring to do a week before so car will be taking a beating that month did donny yesterday was great had 1 go on track was exlnt didnt come off and didnt get over taken :notworthy who the DADDY

Seater 07 April 2008 06:19 PM

I am entering my 380bhp STi4 :luxhello:

I am having my own private competition with my ZEN colleague Sam in his WRX RA V1 'the turd'.

Dinner for the winner :thumb:

Only potential problem is that SSO is the week after Knockhill Time Attack and the week before Silverstone Time Attack!

Liz

mickywrx 09 April 2008 11:14 PM

Right, It's time I got serious.

I've thrown some empty Coke bottle's out of the car.

Weight reduction, it's the future. :lol1: :lol1:

ex-webby 09 April 2008 11:50 PM

I have gone for the other tact..... adding more weight, to make any placings even more exceptional! :D

Full interior has now gone back in................. including CD player and speakers today! :eek:

Suspension has also had a serious overhaul today! :D

Now feels like a limo on compliance, but kicks you up the arse with over 500bhp! :D :D

gussy 10 April 2008 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by mickywrx (Post 7797924)
Right, It's time I got serious.

I've thrown some empty Coke bottle's out of the car.

Weight reduction, it's the future. :lol1: :lol1:

Nice one Micky shows you are determined to get an advantage over some of us :) try checking under the seats there might be some loose change which has dropped out of your pockets might save a few more gramms :)

mickywrx 10 April 2008 06:43 PM

Found some loose change the other day. Spent it on jelly babies. :D

vulnax999 14 April 2008 10:22 PM

Any sign of entry list so far, how many places left???

May need to wash the car if I get an entry ... ;)

vulnax999 14 April 2008 10:44 PM

Ohh yeah, is there any closing date on this, or just when numbers reach the maximum? I need to get my g'box sorted, engine remapped and suspension sorted before the end of May ...

chrisT.O.T.B. 15 April 2008 10:55 PM

still places left at the minute so keep the forms coming in thanks.

James Neill 11 May 2008 10:58 AM

Well, was in two minds about entering this year. Car will have hit 90k miles by the 25th. About 40k miles more than last year when I competed.

But had such a cracking time last year, what the hell. Plus I've had coilovers and an antilift kit since then so want to spend some time on the handling circuit. Will see if I can avoid spinning this year

ScoobyLive 2007 - Handling Circuit

Form in the post ...

chrisT.O.T.B. 11 May 2008 11:03 PM

nice one, see you there.