ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Dorset meet for Jan 2007..... (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/566884-dorset-meet-for-jan-2007-a.html)

Sweepickit 08 January 2007 11:07 PM

Short but sweet.

But for other commitments I would have stayed longer than 30 mins. Was good to see quite a few people brave the weather. Cheers to Paul for the heat sheat template!:thumb:

RON 08 January 2007 11:08 PM

It didn't take me that long Myk....

Did you here me pass Baz..??

Thanks to all that came, a pretty good turn out considering the weather......

Til next month then.....

Sweetpickit.... it's Myk that has a wagon for sale, i'll pm you his number, so your mate can make contact if he's interested!!!

myblackwrx 08 January 2007 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Sweepickit (Post 6525797)
But for other commitments I would have stayed longer than 30 mins. Was good to see quite a few people brave the weather. Cheers to Paul for the heat sheat template!:thumb:

no problem :)

minxy69 09 January 2007 12:06 AM

nice to meet some of you who turned up at last been a long time coming i know but finally made it to a meet! can't wait for the next one will still be my dippy blonde self no doubt!! :lol1: :luvlove:

Jacey Boy 09 January 2007 09:55 AM

My car was ready in the end but I didnt want to miss Despatches in Afghanistan last night so I didnt:norty:

Next one will def come along, hey might even be lighter at 5pm:lol:

legacy-bournemouth 09 January 2007 10:01 AM

Was good to meet you all

Looking forward to the next meet already

Pete

scoobynutters 09 January 2007 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Myk (Post 6525782)
fantastic night, good start to the year :D

23 minutes home was pretty good fun too ;)

baz & hay - i'll pop round after work one night to sort out the car, prob be sometime this week

Mike :D

cheers myk. not friday(s) or monday(s) tho. car will be
in southampton..

scoobynutters 09 January 2007 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by RON (Post 6525801)
It didn't take me that long Myk....

Did you here me pass Baz..??

Thanks to all that came, a pretty good turn out considering the weather......

Til next month then.....

Sweetpickit.... it's Myk that has a wagon for sale, i'll pm you his number, so your mate can make contact if he's interested!!!

yes mate did hear you pass...:lol1:
NOT HAPPY... on the way back had to pull in the
botany bay inn to look at front tyre as it was pullin to
the left....AND YES tyre NOT healthy..
MORE EXPENCE rather spend it on exhaust :norty:

RON 09 January 2007 09:30 PM

Sorry to hear that Baz, i bet you didn't hear me go past this evening, i was in my rover..... The classic's graphics are different..... i 'think' i like them, i'll have to stop sometime for a closer look!!

scooby0725 09 January 2007 09:54 PM

hay all new to scoobynet but seen most of you guys and girls around, sorry i missed the meet last night minxy69 tried to get the message to me but didnt succssed looking forward to the one next month. :luxhello:

scoobynutters 09 January 2007 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by RON (Post 6529801)
Sorry to hear that Baz, i bet you didn't hear me go past this evening, i was in my rover..... The classic's graphics are different..... i 'think' i like them, i'll have to stop sometime for a closer look!!

:lol1:hay not happy with that comment ron:lol1:
but then it is 'HERS'. kettle will be on...! infact
ANY SCOOBY 'PERSON(S)' passing ARE WELCOME

minxy69 09 January 2007 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by scooby0725 (Post 6529997)
hay all new to scoobynet but seen most of you guys and girls around, sorry i missed the meet last night minxy69 tried to get the message to me but didnt succssed looking forward to the one next month. :luxhello:

i did try but well some of the none scooby enthusiasts obviously thought going to a pub moaning about there lives was more important than to tell you summit interesting was going on :lol1: :luvlove:

Soulgirl 10 January 2007 12:18 AM

Oh! I missed it... actually, to my defence, I got home from work and my husand awoke me at 10pm to say Karen, go to bed. I'd crashed there at 6pm for a nap :D

Soulgirl 10 January 2007 12:18 AM

Minxy.. I'd love to pop over for a chit chat as you're just up the road from me :)

scooby0725 10 January 2007 12:20 AM

next time phone me or come round im up for going to meets it will be good to meet new people:)

minxy69 10 January 2007 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Soulgirl (Post 6530843)
Minxy.. I'd love to pop over for a chit chat as you're just up the road from me :)

yeh netime hun i saw u pull out of warburton road last wk wk b4 that sometime but i was in my step dads rover as done my bk in so wasnt actually in the scoob or id of pulled over n said hi since our cars stand out from all the rest :lol1: :luvlove:

minxy69 10 January 2007 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by scooby0725 (Post 6530848)
next time phone me or come round im up for going to meets it will be good to meet new people:)

aha! i'll do that next time I know where u live!! :eek2: :norty:

minxy69 10 January 2007 12:37 AM

RON

I was thinking u know in previous posts theres always been a problem with car parks... well why not the fightor pilot car park/somerfields.

its big enough to fit more than enough scoobs in it especially after 7 just might get a few member of the public wanting to talk n the cops do go around the heath quite a bit but its not like we rev our engines really loud or nething.

was just a thought!:luvlove:

glen4 20 January 2007 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by scoobynutters (Post 6530047)
:lol1:hay not happy with that comment ron:lol1:
but then it is 'HERS'. kettle will be on...! infact
ANY SCOOBY 'PERSON(S)' passing ARE WELCOME

Is the kettle on for EVOs as well, Barry? It always is next door if you know what I mean