ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   Who's still kicking about then? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/456767-whos-still-kicking-about-then.html)

rossyboy 20 January 2009 08:13 PM

as above. Own 2 scoobies now :freak3:

RS Grant 21 January 2009 07:31 PM

I was going to say you must have been having a slow day yesterday Johnny... but, err, to scroll back to 2005 you must have been SERIOUSLY bored mate!! :lol1:

I'm still here. Obviously. :thumb:

Cheers,
Grant

nyquist 26 January 2009 12:23 AM

Heloo!

Just gone and bought a frig8en scoob! after all these years!
Sold the evo8mr to pay for the honeymoon (and as an excuseto get the new X.V -but dont tell the wife.... :) )
only bought the wee bugger as a runaround as it was cheap as chips but already startded modding it - i blame those brakes (how crap are they! and the mere 260bhp!)

anyhoo see you on 28th?
nyle

grant, whast in your garege these days?

RS Grant 26 January 2009 01:22 PM

Nyle.. good to hear you're still around, however it seems still have a taste for the darkside. :lol1:

I've still got the 07 STi, details of it are in 'view my scooby' down the left under my name.. has been a close call, nearly sold it a couple of times, but think that I've realised now that there isn't much point in that because I'd only end up buying another Impreza at some point down the line.

Not sure when the next Tayside Meet is going to be, think there was chat about February being the start of the 2009 monthly meets?!

Oh, and the tony two pots on your car are SEVERELY lacking, since its a runaround, you'll probably not be wanting to spend c£1500 on a set of APs so a set of OE 4-pots or Brembos off a Newage STi would be the order of the day for a reasonable price upgrade. :thumb:

Cheers,
Grant

Connor_scotland 26 January 2009 09:32 PM

Im here

drb5 29 January 2009 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Johnny50 (Post 8439789)
Yes, i'm that bored...i'm dragging up 3 year old threads !

So...

Who's still here now then ? :D

Madman! :D

Hows tricks fella?:thumb:

lunball lunan 29 January 2009 03:56 PM

allright folks ive not been on for a while, but after deciding im going to buy another scooby after getting burned by the first i will be back on.
so ill ce ya about drb5 on the roads again in a scoob hopefully getting on saturday if its a good un :norty:

drb5 29 January 2009 04:13 PM

Lol coolio. :D

lunball lunan 30 January 2009 11:28 PM

well im back bought my scooby tonight well pleased im lovin it :D

RB5_245 31 January 2009 03:03 AM

I still pop in from time to time, still never replaced the RB though. Maybe one day.

SC008Y2009 31 January 2009 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Saxo Boy (Post 4993058)
Nope, I still dont know who fell out with who and over what. All I know is lots of people left scoobynet to go to another site which I think is a little odd. I expect it was a certain few that spat the dummy and other followed for fear of being left out. I have no such fear :D Happy to be a loner on SN Scotland ;):D

this is mental after years of owning a rover 220gti i eventually get a scooby and join up here and hit the streets of scotland just to see that the cruisers are all oot in 5hitty pugs corsas etc and to top it off its probably their parent motor or its pure cheese balled up wi tacky kits whats happened in scotland with nice/fast cars

cosmic 31 January 2009 10:04 PM

am still here ano altho no ofen got a m3 nu but still miss the auld chap 4wd some of you will remember my best of show winning impreza a few times a few tried to equal it but didny hiv the knack he he by the way got the trophys to prove it cheers colin

harp 01 February 2009 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by RS Grant (Post 8456645)
Not sure when the next Tayside Meet is going to be, think there was chat about February being the start of the 2009 monthly meets?!

Cheers,
Grant

Congrats Grant on becoming the new (other station)RO for Tayside:thumb:
Best man for the job.

Kev

RS Grant 02 February 2009 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by harp (Post 8473883)
Congrats Grant on becoming the new (other station)RO for Tayside:thumb:
Best man for the job.

Kev

PMSL... Kev I'd be the Tayside RO here... nice and quiet and I can just rip off p1ggm when he posts up meet details over the other side and paste them in here as if they were all my idea!! :lol1:

Cheers,
Grant

GrantyBoy 05 February 2009 01:33 PM

I still pop in from time to time, no Scooby now though :cry:
Well, that might chage :norty:

Kosy 05 February 2009 04:14 PM

Still here :) I have a nosey in SS every now and then but don't really post.
Grant, was your spec D for sale a couple of months ago at Grieves in Falkirk? I had a look at it- v nice

Kos

redeye 06 February 2009 01:07 PM

Im still here.On my 3rd scoob now,still lovin them.

RS Grant 06 February 2009 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Kosy (Post 8483983)
Grant, was your spec D for sale a couple of months ago at Grieves in Falkirk? I had a look at it- v nice

Kos

Yep that would have been my car up at Grieves mate. Ended up back on my driveway after a couple of weeks though, decided that I still needed it in my life. Damn scoobs... get under the skin. :lol1:

Cheers,
Grant

RS Grant 06 February 2009 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by redeye (Post 8486829)
Im still here.On my 3rd scoob now,still lovin them.

What you got now then mate?? I've seen your bro kicking around from time to time... never realised that you'd got another one. :)

Cheers,
Grant

HI SOOB 08 February 2009 01:45 PM

Still in the background too.

Sold the V6 RA a year past October to PaulC555 as we had out house up for sale and were due to move to Somerset.
The house didn’t sell for obvious reasons and now I have nowt in the drive way to play with! Kicking myself for selling it so hastily.

Bought an My99 Uk wagon from one of the SIDC members that was needing some work done on it just after Christmas.Hope to have it on the road next time I'm home. Handy for jumping into when the good lady is away with the Jeep.
Plus Im kinda on a ban from her cars as I wrote her Range Rover off in the summer:nono: I bought her a nice VW Touareg in its place though.....and got it "enhanced" to 300hp...so it pulls the caravan better of course!!

Next on the list is a replacement for the RA rally car I sold to Paul.
Torn between getting another RA built for the forest/track or the complete opposite and get the 22B.
Will decide when Im home next week as I am going to look at a nice low mileage original spec 22B. I think I know what the outcome could be;):D

Good to see so many folk still on here.

Jamie

scooby222 08 February 2009 05:24 PM

i still stick my head in here every day,not usually too much in this section but theres a lot more variation than over the road.
nice to see a few of the names from when i got the first scoob still kicking about-guess they are that addictive :)

redeye 10 February 2009 12:25 PM

[quote=RS Grant;8488483]What you got now then mate?? I've seen your bro kicking around from time to time... never realised that you'd got another one. :)

hi grant.
My bro is in my old(2nd) scoob,I just got a silver 97 wagon just now,i need the boot space.on the look out for another,may get an sti next time.

scott

RS Grant 11 February 2009 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by redeye (Post 8498390)

hi grant.
My bro is in my old(2nd) scoob,I just got a silver 97 wagon just now,i need the boot space.on the look out for another,may get an sti next time.

scott

Nothing wrong with Wagons, I miss my old Blue MY98 Wagon... :cry:

You should fire along to a Tayside Meet sometime, drag your brother along as well, would be good to get some of the older faces back in the scene. :D

Of course there is one face that we've not seen for a looooong time........ TEKNOPETE?? TEKNOPETE?? You out there mate?!

Cheers,
Grant

bluenosewrx 11 February 2009 03:41 PM

I am still here but post on the SS site as Rednosespecc,

Good to see your still here Johnny,lol

Mac

redeye 12 February 2009 11:52 AM

i dont know about the meets now,iv calmed down a lot since my ban.too much temptation to go mental.

as for technopete,he was in forfar last i saw him,big red(PINK) was just sittin in his garden cause he smashed it,lol.
dont know if hes fixed it or not.

Col 19 February 2009 05:14 PM

Teknopete!! theres a blast from the past! Can never forget that red thing in a hurry!

I still come in here, but not very often.

Johnny50 24 March 2009 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by drb5 (Post 8464794)
Madman! :D

Hows tricks fella?:thumb:

:thumb:

Doin Grand Mr :D

Hows you ? Under the thumb yet ? :cuckoo: :D

teknopete 01 June 2011 09:24 PM

Hey lady boys WTF`s goin on?

Jus dropped in (first time in 4 years) :O and there`s zip goin down :(

How the hells yah all doin ? Hell does anybody even read this forum anymore ?
I know i haven`t 4 a whilst :D

How`s all my old hombres doin?

BTW Scot I`ve still got her ;)

JohnS 02 June 2011 07:07 AM

Hi Pete,

long time no see!!

Almost all the Scottish stuff is over on http://forums.sidc.co.uk/forum/11-scottish-scoobies/ these days. A very active community!

Trackday at Knockhill on Saturday 11th June from 9am to 1pm if you were interested in popping along to say hello to a few people.

John

Tomwrx 02 June 2011 08:48 AM

www.scottishscoobies.net as well,