ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Surrey Scoobies December meet Newlands Corner (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/383898-surrey-scoobies-december-meet-newlands-corner.html)

Simon C 12 December 2004 11:39 PM

So am I :p

G4Tyrant 12 December 2004 11:39 PM

Its cause of that Red Top she wore isn't it ......... i can wear a Red Top too ... i'd look good too ..... honest ..... Ed back me up mate ! :eek: :D

G4Tyrant 12 December 2004 11:41 PM

You pair of crawlers !! :nono:

IanW 12 December 2004 11:41 PM

Nope its not because of the red top that she wore (TBH with you i didn't take any notice of the top) so I will have to take your word that it was red.

Simon C 12 December 2004 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by G4Tyrant
You pair of crawlers !! :nono:

Nope, admit it you got beaten by the fairer sex :D Wait till my beast gets built, then I'll haress you :D:D:D. To make matters worse, I've just found out 1 of the places I was looking at offer the EJ25 block!!!

moomin 12 December 2004 11:45 PM

Its cause of that Red Top she wore isn't it ......... i can wear a Red Top too ... i'd look good too ..... honest ..... Ed back me up mate ! :eek: :D

Sorry buddy I'm too busy polishing my huuuge forehead to blind my next victim :p :cry: ;)

G4Tyrant 12 December 2004 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by IanW
Nope its not because of the red top that she wore (TBH with you i didn't take any notice of the top) so I will have to take your word that it was red.

Then it was when she wore the stockings, black lacy basque and knee high stiletoe boots wasnt it ?!! ......... oh s**t ..... errr that was another time ..... just ignore me !! :norty: :D :D

Ickle Jen 12 December 2004 11:49 PM

Then it was when she wore the stockings, black lacy basque and knee high stiletoe boots wasnt it ?!! ......... oh s**t ..... errr that was another time ..... just ignore me !! :norty: :D :D

:norty::norty::norty: :D

IanW 12 December 2004 11:49 PM

just ignore me !!

Easily done! :D

<Puts G4Tyrant onto ignore :p >

G4Tyrant 12 December 2004 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by moomin
Sorry buddy I'm too busy polishing my huuuge forehead to blind my next victim :p :cry: ;)

I was only joking about about ya reflecting bonce ......... ya big deserter !! :cry:

moomin 12 December 2004 11:57 PM

:lol1: :D

Can't really help with the defence mate as I didn’t witness the incident! I think Nick’s the star witness/best form of defence on this occasion ;)

Anyway, chance to put the record straight on Tuesday/Wednesday ;) Give me a bell if you want a hand stripping the interior :D

Ickle Jen 13 December 2004 12:03 AM

:lol1: :D

Can't really help with the defence mate as I didn’t witness the incident! I think Nick’s the star witness/best form of defence on this occasion ;)

Anyway, chance to put the record straight on Tuesday/Wednesday ;) Give me a bell if you want a hand stripping the interior :D

:lol::lol: Come on Nyk where you hiding:Suspiciou ;)

G4Tyrant 13 December 2004 12:07 AM

Give me a bell if you want a hand stripping the interior :D

lol ..... thanks mate i knew i could rely on you !! :thumb: ;) :D :D

IanW 13 December 2004 12:09 AM

lol ..... thanks mate i knew i could rely on you !! :thumb: ;) :D :D

Dont forget to also remove :-

Air Con
Spare Wheel
And most of the fuel.

also I would run the car on 16" wheels as that will give you better acceleration ;) :D

Ickle Jen 13 December 2004 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by IanW
Dont forget to also remove :-

Air Con
Spare Wheel
And most of the fuel.

also I would run the car on 16" wheels as that will give you better acceleration ;) :D

:lol::lol::lol: ROFPMSL :lol::lol::lol:

:D ;)

moomin 13 December 2004 12:15 AM

You forgot the cigarette lighter, makes all the difference ;) Minimal hair gel and no under crackers may help too :D

IanW 13 December 2004 12:17 AM

You forgot the cigarette lighter, makes all the difference ;) Minimal hair gel and no under crackers may help too :D

Actually that could be where I beat you today! ;) I didn't have the Road Angel in the car, and I dont bother carrying the cigarette lighter!

moomin 13 December 2004 12:22 AM

At least I know for next time ;) I'll book a full body wax and will make sure I'm wearing nothing but a smile :eek: :D

IanW 13 December 2004 12:24 AM

:eek2:

I will have to make sure i am even further in front that time then! :p

Fulham71 13 December 2004 07:50 AM

Moomin you after some Swissol ?

Check out Swissolyourbonce.com

G4Tyrant 13 December 2004 10:36 AM

Remove the FAG LIGHTER ......... !! F**K that !! ...... i'll let her win then !! :eek2: :D

G4Tyrant 13 December 2004 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Fulham71
Moomin you after some Swissol ?

Check out Swissolyourbonce.com

lol ...... Think im gonna start a '101 Best Swissol Sites' Thread ... !! :D :D