ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   On behalf of MOE with his permission (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/116360-on-behalf-of-moe-with-his-permission.html)

AndiThompson 27 July 2002 12:23 AM

Ouch :(

Gutted to hear that Moe mate, you were damn lucky there, shame though as she was a beauty.

Here's to the next one mate.

Andi

TonyBurns 27 July 2002 01:26 AM

Moe you could have atleast tried to take out a Gatso ;) sod those traffic lights ;) but i know what its like to be in one of those type of accidents :(
I rolled my company van earlier this year..... oooooooops :rolleyes: and i mean rolled ;) if your going to have an accident then you may as well do it right ;) just glad you walked away from it :D:D:D:D:D:D

Tony:D

Stuart J 27 July 2002 08:03 AM

Sorry to hear it but as others have said cars can be replaced, bodies cant.
I followed you from Bolney to Winchester last year & I say FOLLOWED
Its the only time I saw the car but it looked "kind a good" & went bloody well!
Good luck with the next car, Im sure it will be better, trust you will keep the reg, sort of individual without being in your face!

Stuart (Silver STI Wagon)

TopCat 27 July 2002 11:22 AM

Thanks guys

Stuart j, Yeah I need to make arrangements for the plate, yeah I remember the drive, I was in that area the other week, see you around.

RB5Scott, the thing will not fit on your car! any ideas?

Tony, Yeah I see your point if there were any Gatso's then that could of been the case.

Thanks for your comments chaps

Cheers

Moe

David_Wallis 27 July 2002 12:10 PM

How many pictures / smileys??

Glad to see you are ok.. How did you explain it to police.. Did they take one look at the car and assume you were erm making quick progress ??

Ill understand if you dont want to answer that :D

David

M0NEY 28 July 2002 05:46 PM

Sorry to hear what happened Moe. Dont really know you but im sorry to hear about the crash. Glad all is well and look forward to seeing your next project

TopCat 28 July 2002 09:33 PM

cheers money ..got any spare for me?

m

Mark350 28 July 2002 11:00 PM

Cheers for the call Mate, glad you've survived and that you're viewing this all in perspective. You weren't bloody joking about the state of it were you?? To any that read this thread and criticise, I've been driven by Moe and would again without question. These things just happen.

P.S. I'll buy your headlights when you're finished wearing them as earrings.

TopCat 29 July 2002 12:46 AM

LOL @ Mark, Yeah good to talk to you today aswell and ta for the comments above. Best of luck selling your motor (top ride!) see you around m8

Moe

Disco 29 July 2002 10:24 AM

Screw the car Moe, just really glad to hear you're OK, speak to you soon.

Disco

TopCat 29 July 2002 12:47 PM

thanks disco, hows your project going?

m