ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Disciplinary hearing... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1045242-disciplinary-hearing.html)

bustaMOVEs 11 February 2017 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by elgassi (Post 11918397)
so long as that's all you want him to blow :banana:

Well he ain't blowing no 39psi my way that for sure :lol1::Suspiciou:Suspiciou, might hit me like a sledgehammer.

JGlanzaV 11 February 2017 09:16 AM

There is not an original thought in that little brain of yours is there Johnny?

bustaMOVEs 11 February 2017 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by JGlanzaV (Post 11918450)
There is not an original thought in that little brain of yours is there Johnny?

Sorry I don't know who johnny is.
Nice to see you have nothing left to throw at me, shows the sign of defeat, you sound frustrated with me?
Blow me a kiss and I'll call it a day :luvlove:

Fabioso 11 February 2017 11:20 AM

Bloody Hell! :facepalm:
:D

Brun 11 February 2017 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by On-the-bog (Post 11918234)
did they get the sack?

Originally Posted by ossett2k2 (Post 11918298)
Not sure we'll ever find out now,OP probably can't be arsed trawling through all this sh1t :freak3:

Mmmmmmmm, this has taken a funny twist :D
Just glad that the Admin haven't edited it. Some of the best SN threads went off on a complete tangent :thumb:

The guys didn't get the sack but have ended in last chance saloon!

ossett2k2 11 February 2017 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Brun (Post 11918474)
Just glad that the Admin haven't edited it. Some of the best SN threads went off on a complete tangent :thumb:

Nice one :)

Ding Ding Round 2 :fight:

bustaMOVEs 11 February 2017 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Brun (Post 11918474)

awe that's a bummer, would of thought with them both being in there together was a bit cheeky and may have riled the boss up even more, but then it would be unfair to the others that were involved and didn't attend disciplinary, did they have a permanent maker on them or just a 6/9 month etc as also as Gus said that's classed as unfair setting s permanent note on them.

And yes, back to mr superior glamba, 25 year old and talks down to the whole of snet :lol1:

JGlanzaV 12 February 2017 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11918458)
Sorry I don't know who johnny is.
Nice to see you have nothing left to throw at me, shows the sign of defeat, you sound frustrated with me?
Blow me a kiss and I'll call it a day :luvlove:

It's a reference to your obviously poor detective skills, maybe your memory isn't that good either?

Maybe ask your carer to change your bib today? It must be saturated with all the frothing at the mouth you are doing :Whatever_

No there is just no point responding to your insults. It is much more fun just poking you once in a while and watching you go all over again.. Too easy really...

bustaMOVEs 12 February 2017 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by JGlanzaV (Post 11918717)
It's a reference to your obviously poor detective skills, maybe your memory isn't that good either?

Maybe ask your carer to change your bib today? It must be saturated with all the frothing at the mouth you are doing :Whatever_

No there is just no point responding to your insults. It is much more fun just poking you once in a while and watching you go all over again.. Too easy really...

I don't need to be a detective to throw stuff at you really, there's so much you've spouted the funniest ones just stick :lol1:

Yeah yeah, now cowering away when I told you earlier on in thread to just ignore me and don't reply, now it's my turn to respond in the way you won't/don't like.
It's not as if I didn't offer you to do one.
You first replied to my post on here, remember that! Without reading what I put and only read what you thought you could pull me on until I highlighted the rest on the same post :lol1: to answer what you pulled me up for :brickwall.

So yes be careful what you post as I'll pull you on everything now :lol:

Have a nice day mr smith :thumb:

stonejedi 12 February 2017 01:14 PM

This has to be one of the funniest thread hijacks since I joined SN.But as grown ups one of you has to decide when enough is enough and leave well enough alone.I get on with both of you,but even my wife said you need to both get in to bed together and stop with all the
forplay;):lol1::D.SJ.

bustaMOVEs 12 February 2017 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by stonejedi (Post 11918785)
This has to be one of the funniest thread hijacks since I joined SN.But as grown ups one of you has to decide when enough is enough and leave well enough alone.I get on with both of you,but even my wife said you need to both get in to bed together and stop with all the
forplay;):lol1::D.SJ.

:lol1:
Id did ask him to blow me a kiss and ill leave him alone but even his funny side wont accept the humour loool.
I did give up on him and left him well alone 'when he cussed my mother', I thought id just leave him be and stay out of his way if he would do the same.
But as this thread he obviously has no self control and couldn't help himself, so has brought it upon himself imo.
Yet people feel im being awkward.
I don't really waste my time normally but this glamba is another classic of snet members.
All he has to do is be a man and apologise for his involvement, but obviously that will never happen and ive never seen him either own up or apologise anywhere on snet when he is either proved wrong or reminded of his mistake, just too proud of himself imo.
What a silly trait to have.

bustaMOVEs 12 February 2017 03:53 PM

But glad I entertain when needed :)

stonejedi 12 February 2017 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11918833)
But glad I entertain when needed :)

:thumb:.SJ.

JGlanzaV 13 February 2017 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11918760)
I don't need to be a detective to throw stuff at you really, there's so much you've spouted the funniest ones just stick :lol1:

Yeah yeah, now cowering away when I told you earlier on in thread to just ignore me and don't reply, now it's my turn to respond in the way you won't/don't like.

It's not as if I didn't offer you to do one.
You first replied to my post on here, remember that! Without reading what I put and only read what you thought you could pull me on until I highlighted the rest on the same post :lol1: to answer what you pulled me up for :brickwall.

So yes be careful what you post as I'll pull you on everything now :lol:

Have a nice day mr smith :thumb:

LOL.

You are at it again Johnny.... World's worst internet detective :Lol: What is even more amusing you think that by using what you think is my name, you have some kind of one up?

You offered me to "do one" you are such a kind and thoughtful man.... ****ing nob.... :lol:

It is so easy to press your buttons, you are the gift that keeps on giving.....

bustaMOVEs 13 February 2017 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by JGlanzaV (Post 11918994)
LOL.

You are at it again Johnny.... World's worst internet detective :Lol: What is even more amusing you think that by using what you think is my name, you have some kind of one up?

You offered me to "do one" you are such a kind and thoughtful man.... ****ing nob.... :lol:

It is so easy to press your buttons, you are the gift that keeps on giving.....

Nah, I don't think I can get one up over you can I, your mr superior remember :lol1:

You basically repeated you last sentence again, ffs is that it?

I'm making history here, as said people need a entertaining thread to read after all, you should be busy anyway sorting out the rot on your car :thumb:

gazney101 13 February 2017 01:00 PM

Thoroughly enjoyed reading through that fellas :lol1:

bustaMOVEs 13 February 2017 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by gazney101 (Post 11919042)
Thoroughly enjoyed reading through that fellas :lol1:

You're welcome :lol1::thumb:

JGlanzaV 15 February 2017 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11919035)
Nah, I don't think I can get one up over you can I, your mr superior remember :lol1:

You basically repeated you last sentence again, ffs is that it?

I'm making history here, as said people need a entertaining thread to read after all, you should be busy anyway sorting out the rot on your car :thumb:

Lol. Hi BustaMOVEs. Still talking to yourself?

bustaMOVEs 15 February 2017 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by JGlanzaV (Post 11919525)
Lol. Hi BustaMOVEs. Still talking to yourself?

Oh hi mr white, or should I call you Francis :lol1:
Thought you'd finally fecked off by now with all the shame I've put you through?
Take it you want some more I see?

Jonnys3 15 February 2017 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Brun (Post 11917467)
Of 30 Factory staff, 5 are in the frame for the same thing.

What exactly were they in the frame for ?

Brun 15 February 2017 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jonnys3 (Post 11919593)
What exactly were they in the frame for ?

They signed an internal document for checking the integrity of a piece of equipment which wasn't even there :nono:

lozgti1 17 February 2017 12:02 AM

Everything that has been advised or suggested on this thread is wrong.lol

Such is internet legal advice.lol

bustaMOVEs 17 February 2017 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by lozgti1 (Post 11920105)

Go on, I bet you can't tell glamba that though, I bet he knows more than you.

ossett2k2 17 February 2017 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by lozgti1 (Post 11920105)

A tad late to the party but we're listening :)

JGlanzaV 17 February 2017 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11920156)
Go on, I bet you can't tell glamba that though, I bet he knows more than you.

Yawn...... Are you still going?

bustaMOVEs 17 February 2017 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by JGlanzaV (Post 11920233)
Yawn...... Are you still going?

Yawn , are you still biting Francis, now come on tell us about Francis :lol1::lol1:

JGlanzaV 17 February 2017 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11920235)
Yawn , are you still biting Francis, now come on tell us about Francis :lol1::lol1:

:luvlove: stalker friend...

It is nice that your life has so much meaning that you are now my little stalker.... I'm glad I mean so much to you!

Quite a sad individual....

bustaMOVEs 17 February 2017 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by JGlanzaV (Post 11920236)
:luvlove: stalker friend...

It is nice that your life has so much meaning that you are now my little stalker.... I'm glad I mean so much to you!

Quite a sad individual....

Finally you have blown me a kiss.
Ah I'm a stalker now :nono: that's rich coming from previous comments, I'll quote your post, 'I can post anywhere on here or to anyone, you don't own the site'.
You've called me a sad individual before lol.
A sad individual is someone who got told to not speak to me on here after bringing my mum into a handbag fight, and after been told not to talk to me, the sad individual proceeded to carry on posting thinking he was superior or just being cheeky like a little kid would and thought he could talk down to me, but now I'm doing exactly what I told you not todo, all you can say is im sad, stalker, need help blah blah blah.
It seems like you are giving up and all you can hit me with now is your 2 bit posts :lol1:

So again mr Jamie 'Francis' (sorry I need to know more about this:lol1:) white, just apologise like a man and I'll forgive you as you've blown me a kiss now, all that's left now is an apology :lol1::thumb:

JGlanzaV 17 February 2017 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11920243)
Finally you have blown me a kiss.
Ah I'm a stalker now :nono: that's rich coming from previous comments, I'll quote your post, 'I can post anywhere on here or to anyone, you don't own the site'.
You've called me a sad individual before lol.
A sad individual is someone who got told to not speak to me on here after bringing my mum into a handbag fight, and after been told not to talk to me, the sad individual proceeded to carry on posting thinking he was superior or just being cheeky like a little kid would and thought he could talk down to me, but now I'm doing exactly what I told you not todo, all you can say is im sad, stalker, need help blah blah blah.
It seems like you are giving up and all you can hit me with now is your 2 bit posts :lol1:

So again mr Jamie 'Francis' (sorry I need to know more about this:lol1:) white, just apologise like a man and I'll forgive you as you've blown me a kiss now, all that's left now is an apology :lol1::thumb:

oh dear... Give it a rest :lol: maybe it will be 4th time lucky Johnny English....

Why would you need to know anything about me? It's nothing to do with 2 bit posts, I can troll you all day long posting nothing and watch you frothing at the mouth like some sad diseased dog :lol: you really are a sad individual, hey I can do it again...

I bet your mum is so proud of bringing you up to such a high standard :lol:

bustaMOVEs 17 February 2017 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by JGlanzaV (Post 11920278)
oh dear... Give it a rest :lol: maybe it will be 4th time lucky Johnny English....

Why would you need to know anything about me? It's nothing to do with 2 bit posts, I can troll you all day long posting nothing and watch you frothing at the mouth like some sad diseased dog :lol: you really are a sad individual, hey I can do it again...

I bet your mum is so proud of bringing you up to such a high standard :lol:

You see, this is it, great example, I couldn't care what you say anymore, I just look forward to the cuddle in person :luvlove::luvlove:.
I don't know anything about you apart from the crap you post on here obviously with your fairly tale 'facts' you post to feel better than everyone else :lol1:
Thing is, I'm more grown up which obviously proves I don't need to involve family into Bitch fights to get one up over someone (maybe I've got respect, even for you unfortunately).
Now please tell me who's a sad individual Francis :lol1:
I'm frothing with anger here, please give me more to show your true colours of the type of person you are, I really hope for your family's sake that stuff you say don't bite you in the arse later :thumb: