ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Ebay scumbag (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/650319-ebay-scumbag.html)

Flatcapdriver 03 December 2007 07:10 PM

Why does it take so long? Normal clearing bank terms are 3-4 days.

N1gel 1970 03 December 2007 07:13 PM

guys,

i dont come on here very often, but i thought i'd take a look. just spent over an hour reading this, brilliant peace of work by all of you :luxhello: :luxhello: :notworthy

cdfracing 03 December 2007 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Flatcapdriver (Post 7457205)
Why does it take so long? Normal clearing bank terms are 3-4 days.

God knows ..... it's just how long paypal takes ,

It's a well known scam on ebay paying by echeque..... buyers can cancel them anything

cdfracing 03 December 2007 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by N1gel 1970 (Post 7457209)
guys,

i dont come on here very often, but i thought i'd take a look. just spent over an hour reading this, brilliant peace of work by all of you :luxhello: :luxhello: :notworthy

Cheers fellor!

We appreciate everyone's support at The Scam Busters

hrness 03 December 2007 07:23 PM

dyk, understand how you feel but, they do win if you get stressed mate,snazy,cdf, nate and all the others making it happen, **** hot.

never use ebay, what is an e cheque, due for clearence 7th and 12th, if they do clear, it would prove her existance, finally.
am waiting with baited breath.
also with all the info since the start of this thread,lets face it, it would not be hard to find out.

lastly being a physio, anyone gets rsi from all the keyboard action my prices are reasonable. lol.

cdfracing 03 December 2007 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by hrness (Post 7457238)
dyk, understand how you feel but, they do win if you get stressed mate,snazy,cdf, nate and all the others making it happen, **** hot.

never use ebay, what is an e cheque, due for clearence 7th and 12th, if they do clear, it would prove her existance, finally.
also with all the info since the start of this thread,lets face it, it would not be hard to find out.

lastly being a physio, anyone gets rsi from all the keyboard action my prices are reasonable. lol.

It's just another way of paying through paypal .... you can either do a Instant payment or a cheque ..... if the money is in her account god knows why she is sending us cheque's

mine is still there but waiting to clear

gary1208 03 December 2007 07:33 PM

I may be wrong, but I think you have to use an echeque if you've no balance in your Paypal account and you've no debit or credit card linked to the account, it draws off your bank funding

cdfracing 03 December 2007 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by gary1208 (Post 7457277)
I may be wrong, but I think you have to use an echeque if you've no balance in your Paypal account and you've no debit or credit card linked to the account, it draws off your bank funding

yes thats right mate but she was telling me the money was in her account :wonder:

avfc_mad 03 December 2007 07:41 PM

loving the thread :D

seems she has a thing for money :eek:

Your totally broke.When you find a large wad of rolled up cash,no id,no 1 around,who may of dropped it.Do you- - Yahoo! Answers

gary1208 03 December 2007 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by cdfracing (Post 7457282)
yes thats right mate but she was telling me the money was in her account :wonder:

From what she said to me, I thought she meant her bank account

Maximilian Smith 03 December 2007 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by avfc_mad (Post 7457307)

There's a bit on google groups:

The Auditor AOSH UK Issue 297 completions and more. (circa Jan 2002) - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

Supposedy this is a course (£1600) for adults?

Still looks like scientology would send anyone barmy....

gary1208 03 December 2007 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by cdfracing (Post 7457282)

From what she said to me, I thought she meant her bank account.
Just a thought but seeing as I won the claim against her with Paypal, wouldn't her Paypal account be limited?

Nate 03 December 2007 07:49 PM

Just did a simple Google search for 'Hightee' , and guess what ..... Welcome to Hightee Butzlaff aka The Ebay Scammer Ranks 6th

cdfracing 03 December 2007 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by *Nate* (Post 7457332)
Just did a simple Google search for 'Hightee' , and guess what ..... Welcome to Hightee Butzlaff aka The Ebay Scammer Ranks 6th

Yes 1.18 million page requests today on the Hightee site:eek2:

Nate 03 December 2007 07:57 PM

+ do a search for 'Ebay scammer' .

I cannot believe how many forums etc it has made it too :eek:

:D

Snazy 03 December 2007 07:57 PM

Indeed mate, chuffed to bits with it, skint, but chuffed to bits :D

As for the traffic, im getting scared now lol

PS guys.... Main Scam Busters site goes live TONIGHT !

Wont be totally complete, but needs to get online asap, so once it is, would appreciate the word getting spread again if everyone would be so kind :) :thumb:

Nate 03 December 2007 08:03 PM

Just had to change my Signature and Mood :D

Nate 03 December 2007 08:04 PM

And location :D

Snazy 03 December 2007 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by *Nate* (Post 7457379)
And location :D

lol good work mate, but dont forget to plug the proper site too :p

Im tranferring the whole thing over to the other server tonight, and putting it as a part of the main scambusters website so it attracts a little more traffic.

DYK 03 December 2007 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by hrness (Post 7457238)

im ok mate,i wasnt getting stressed..:mad: that much,,it's more to do with me girilfriend than this,that's what's stressing me,she's gone back home for christmas and we haven't exactly been getting along the last few months.think i should go over there before it kills me..seem to be hitting the bottle more too ,whiich isnt like me..mind you i better drink all i can,before are love for beer and other alcoholic drinks gets banned in this country alsoo..GREATTT GULPP GULPP.

fivetide 03 December 2007 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by cdfracing (Post 7457346)
Yes 1.18 million page requests today on the Hightee site:eek2:

Chap, just sent you a PM. Journalist from The Register: Sci/Tech News for the World wants to run your story!

If anyone knows how to get hold of cdf could they ask him to check his messages asap? grand!

5t.

Snazy 03 December 2007 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by fivetide (Post 7457474)
Chap, just sent you a PM. Journalist from The Register: Sci/Tech News for the World wants to run your story!

If anyone knows how to get hold of cdf could they ask him to check his messages asap? grand!

5t.

Very interesting :)

Will make sure he sees this asap, if he has not already

fivetide 03 December 2007 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Snazy (Post 7457493)
Very interesting :)

Will make sure he sees this asap, if he has not already

Just replied to my PM. If they run it, should be a good write up!

5t.

Tam the bam 03 December 2007 08:46 PM

Well I just googled her name and we're now in top spot :eek: The boy racer story fifth and the time machine thread on NSR sixth :wonder: :lol1: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Nate 03 December 2007 08:55 PM

5T

Notices another article they ran :-

eBay scammer gets stung | The Register

sheikhlala 03 December 2007 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by *Nate* (Post 7455491)
Is it me, or does Hightee's sisters boyfriend look scary ? ;)

http://a640.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...960c86378f.jpg

I think hes saying that if I sit in a lotus position and then stick this in my council gritter, I can spin like a 12" single:lol1:

Jamo 03 December 2007 09:14 PM

they had over 3.7 million hits on that!

Markus 03 December 2007 09:18 PM

The Register will lap this up. Might be worth a post to Digg or Slashdot as well (though this server WILL take a serious pounding if it goes on Digg or Slashdot)

47 NAT 03 December 2007 09:35 PM

I dread to think who clicked on email notification :lol1:

Wim Heitinga 03 December 2007 09:35 PM

you thought it was bad for her ?

Now it gets worse :-)

This topic has just been linked from GeenStijl , the biggest news and opinion website in the Netherlands.

btw. Please ignore any post from other Wim Heitinga's. Those are fake. The real one can be recognized by comment-code: OImn#$21gL66 in each post.
thank you.