ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   Samsung Smart Watch (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/984609-samsung-smart-watch.html)

Spoon 06 September 2013 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by stevebt (Post 11201665)
Hahaha, what a bellend, I do think people will think you look a wanker if you wear a smart watch but the idea doesn't bother me! Better :D

I doubt a thicko like yourself could tell a Smartwatch from a goat.

Fabioso 06 September 2013 09:45 PM

I reckon tech is going to move at an ever increasing rate.......the people saying I'm not wearing this or owning that remind me very much of the scornful bunch at work when i got online in the 90's.....

"The Internet? What would you use that for...................??"

Oh how I laugh at them now!!...............:D

f1_fan 06 September 2013 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 11201634)
Nothing big man about pointing out you don't the difference between the 2 simple words in the English language.

know????

Let he who is without sin and all that.... :lol1:

Spoon 06 September 2013 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11201858)
know????

Let he who is without sin and all that.... :lol1:

Yes indeed, despite all your post edits.

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11201151)
the key prase

f1_fan 06 September 2013 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 11201888)
Yes indeed, despite all your post edits.

So editing posts to correct typos is some sort of black mark in your world is it? :Whatever_

In relation to this and while your pedantry skills are fully on display can I just take this opportunity to say it made me chuckle earlier when I saw your post to me about my spelling which contained the quoted typo, but was posted some 16 minutes after I corrected it. This means it took you 16 minutes to come up with what was about 30 words most of which were nonsense. As such I wouldn't get into writing a novel as I doubt at that rate whether you'll finish it before you die :lol1:

Goodnight!

bioforger 06 September 2013 11:40 PM

tosser

hodgy0_2 07 September 2013 12:12 AM

I think it defo has its place - I prob wouldn't wear one, but can see a use for the tech committed

The constant checking of the phone gets irritating, in others as well as myself

If you spend a lot of time in meetings you often find your phone has been on silent for a days on end

And totally agree, my 16 year old daughter probably makes less than 100 calls a year on her BB, but has it in her hand 23 hours a day

Spoon 07 September 2013 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11201897)
So editing posts to correct typos is some sort of black mark in your world is it? :Whatever_

No, it means despite your numerous edits you still managed to miss an error.

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11201897)
In relation to this and while your pedantry skills are fully on display can I just take this opportunity to say it made me chuckle earlier when I saw your post to me about my spelling which contained the quoted typo, but was posted some 16 minutes after I corrected it. This means it took you 16 minutes to come up with what was about 30 words most of which were nonsense. As such I wouldn't get into writing a novel as I doubt at that rate whether you'll finish it before you die :lol1:

Goodnight!

It means I answered the phone in between starting and finishing my post.

Summed up quite nicely by Bioforger, I think.

andy97 07 September 2013 07:29 AM

The Galaxy Gear has real promise, first it needs a longer battery life, either solar charge and or inertial charge. Wireless charging is also preferable for convenience than fitting a charge cradle.

Camera don't see a great need for it, so lose the camera for greater battery life.

To make it extremely popular Samsung will need to make it compatible with all Jelly bean Android phones, later other platforms.

Apps will rapidly develop once the device gains popularity :)

gpssti4 07 September 2013 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by andy97 (Post 11201981)
The Galaxy Gear has real promise, first it needs a longer battery life, either solar charge and or inertial charge. Wireless charging is also preferable for convenience than fitting a charge cradle.

Camera don't see a great need for it, so lose the camera for greater battery life.

To make it extremely popular Samsung will need to make it compatible with all Jelly bean Android phones, later other platforms.

Apps will rapidly develop once the device gains popularity :)

Please, don't interrupt the bitch fight with posting a relevant reply. :lol1:

f1_fan 07 September 2013 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 11201924)
No, it means despite your numerous edits you still managed to miss an error.

Numerous edits! Missed an error! :lol1: You'd be quite the comedian if you didn't come across as a borderline sociopath!

It means I answered the phone in between starting and finishing my post.

Of course you did ;) All quite credible except I can't imagine anyone wanting to actually talk to you!

Nah, more like you were struggling typing a fiddly reply on your beloved "wrist assist" :lol1:

I think.

And now your brain hurts?

stevebt 07 September 2013 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon (Post 11201750)
I doubt a thicko like yourself could tell a Smartwatch from a goat.

It would be easy to tell what a goat is as they are white and fluffy, its a pity those smart watches didn't come with a self winding option as I bet yours would have about 10 years life in it by now :)

riiidaa 07 September 2013 05:47 PM

The galaxy gear is poor say reviewers

the Kreyos looks way more capable
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kr...esture-control

SwissTony 09 September 2013 01:13 PM

I see nothing changes in here :lol1: