ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Protesters heading for Buck Palace....oh dear! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/863267-protesters-heading-for-buck-palace-oh-dear.html)

zip106 09 December 2010 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9757373)
Has it???? Yeah just great if you like thinly disguised bigotry and borderline racism I guess. Give me Pete over the recent contributors any day, at least the guy has a sense of humour.

I only read the nice bits about kittens and fluffy rabbits.

And DEAD mice.....

Oh, sorry ...

JTaylor 09 December 2010 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by zip106 (Post 9757404)
I only read the nice bits about kittens and fluffy rabbits.

Killer. :mad:

pslewis 09 December 2010 07:52 PM

UncleBuck ...... :eek:

Has someone nicked your logon details?

Agreeing with me? ;)

kingofturds 09 December 2010 08:02 PM

They are now smashing up the supreme court:cuckoo: time for the tear gas.

fitzscoob 09 December 2010 08:08 PM

I'm watching some scrote smash up windows of the supreme court with a shovel, why are the police not arresting him?

Or better yet tazoring the little prick before he hurts someone.

unclebuck 09 December 2010 08:10 PM

Apparently putting in windows in Oxford Street as well.

Why do the Police not get in there and sort them out? They just stand and watch. :cuckoo:

The Dogs B******s 09 December 2010 08:15 PM

How many £££££££'s are these soap dodgers costing the tax payer for policing and the damage they are doing????:mad:

Get a job you lazy c*nts:mad:

Dirk Diggler 75 09 December 2010 08:17 PM

Wheres the police dogs?....

The Dogs B******s 09 December 2010 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler 75 (Post 9757461)
Wheres the police dogs?....

I'm not sure:lol1:

Snazy 09 December 2010 08:45 PM

Absolute disgrace. We should take a leaf from europes books and lay into these idiots now. The attacks on charles and camilla and the shops in Oxford St is pathetic..

I agree with PSL, oh my god lol. But well said pete.

SJ_Skyline 09 December 2010 08:52 PM

UB and Lewis in agreement?!?!?!

I nearly choked on my claret! :eek:

unclebuck 09 December 2010 08:57 PM

It's us against them now.

Taxpayers vs. Worthless violent youth

Apparently the Police are going to drive them from the square onto Westminster Bridge.

IMO once they do that they should have Police blocking off the south end and keep there on the bridge all night in the freezing cold. No exceptions, no releases, right through until dawn. Then they should all be arrested and charged.

:mad:

SJ_Skyline 09 December 2010 09:01 PM

Oh, and the poor schooldchildren....

....Bloody well arrest them too for playing truant today and make them think twice before skiving off again. Worked for me all those years ago. :(

Bram 09 December 2010 09:01 PM

Its like the miners strike, we get the tories back and we get anarchy

You get what you vote for, sorry I just remembered the lib-flams broken promises

97TURBO 09 December 2010 09:02 PM

You wish the government and police would get together and grow a set of balls, come back and nail everyone of these unwashed kids.

Snazy 09 December 2010 09:05 PM

They are moving them towards Westminster Bridge, hopefully to chuck them off the side!

jonc 09 December 2010 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 9757452)
Apparently putting in windows in Oxford Street as well.

Why do the Police not get in there and sort them out? They just stand and watch. :cuckoo:

They are letting the protesters dig a bigger hole for themselves. Their actions does nothing for their cause and totally reduces their protest to nothing more than thuggery and vandalism. They will loose the support of most of the public, I mean, whilst I'm no fan of Charles and Camilia, to smash up their car, smashing up shops and vandalising national monuments? How does that help their cause? No doubt they'll blame it all on a small minority, but from what I've seen, it's a pretty big "minority", or perhaps they'll blame the police for using "kettling" crowd control, well it's the violence of the protesters that led to kettling not the other way round! How about adding the cost of all the damage to their fees? Someone has to pay for it!!!

SJ_Skyline 09 December 2010 09:19 PM

Watching footage on C4 earlier and I was amazed at one scene where a police officer had become isolated in the crowd. The yobs set about him whilst the press clamoured around to try and get photos - not one person stepping in to help the poor sod.

I'll admit I'm not a big fan of the police but during today's protest, the police and the tactics they employed were certainly in the right in my humble opinion.

Snazy 09 December 2010 09:20 PM

But wit all this disgusting behaviour by tomorrow this will all be the polices fault for the way they handled the situation.
I can't believe that even the educated organisers of the official protest just carry on blaming the police for it all..... Seriously!

Snazy 09 December 2010 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline (Post 9757605)
the police and the tactics they employed were certainly in the right in my humble opinion.

I would agree! I was impressed with the surprise attack from behind the protesters in parliament square. Genius!

unclebuck 09 December 2010 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Snazy (Post 9757607)
But wit all this disgusting behaviour by tomorrow this will all be the polices fault for the way they handled the situation.
I can't believe that even the educated organisers of the official protest just carry on blaming the police for it all..... Seriously!

That will be the way the Left will try to portray it. The NUS an Unions in general, backed by Red Ed and the Postman etc

The so called 'educated organisers ' are actually 'indoctrinated Marxists' - the pre-programmed children of the New Labour 'education' system

Butkus 09 December 2010 09:26 PM

This might sound a bit wet, but I feel sorry for the horses! I know they're trained for it, but when you see some kn*b head student lobbing bits of wood at totally innocent animals it makes me very angry. It's a shame they can't 'accidentally' trample over a few of the thugs!

Dirk Diggler 75 09 December 2010 09:28 PM

I must admit the Law have handled the protest/rioting pretty well..
Back in the 80's the protesters would have had seven shades of s**t thraped out of them,ahh the good old day's.....

unclebuck 09 December 2010 09:46 PM

Now contained on the bridge. Chanting 'let us go home' :lol1:

F*ck 'em. Keep them there as long as possible. Photograph and get details of every one of them... then send their parents the bill for the clean up operation.

That's what *should* happen :mad:

The Dogs B******s 09 December 2010 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 9757658)

F*ck 'em. Keep them there as long as possible. Photograph and get details of every one of them... then send their parents the bill for the clean up operation.

Here Here.

The Dogs B******s 09 December 2010 09:50 PM

Forgot to say,quick,send in the Airforce and blow the bridge up

SJ_Skyline 09 December 2010 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s (Post 9757670)
Forgot to say,quick,send in the Airforce and blow the bridge up

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. ;)

Snazy 09 December 2010 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Butkus (Post 9757619)
This might sound a bit wet, but I feel sorry for the horses! I know they're trained for it, but when you see some kn*b head student lobbing bits of wood at totally innocent animals it makes me very angry. It's a shame they can't 'accidentally' trample over a few of the thugs!

I agree mate, pathetic behaviour.

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler 75 (Post 9757624)
I must admit the Law have handled the protest/rioting pretty well..
Back in the 80's the protesters would have had seven shades of s**t thraped out of them,ahh the good old day's.....

Yup but now they will just cry and sue! Shame they can't still do that.

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 9757658)

From what I understand they are gathering evidence all day and the intelligence officers pull people from the containtments as they are releasing everyone. The arrests are far from over.

f1_fan 09 December 2010 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck (Post 9757618)
The so called 'educated organisers ' are actually 'indoctrinated Marxists' - the pre-programmed children of the New Labour 'education' system

Where do you dream this sh1t up from? You have been away for months, come back and it's like you never drew breath.

unclebuck 09 December 2010 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 9757689)
Where do you dream this sh1t up from?

They say that: "There are none so blind as those who cannot see"

... and my diagnosis is that your particular political cataracts are indeed inoperable...

:D