ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   General Technical (https://www.scoobynet.com/general-technical-10/)
-   -   any good mappers midlands AREA?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/general-technical-10/860249-any-good-mappers-midlands-area.html)

Jolly Green Monster 05 December 2011 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by jimmyinrugby (Post 10366261)
Where is that...
:D

Rugby - it says so in your profile, oh sorry you must know where you live and mean Scoobyclinic :) sorry.

Chesterfield
S42 6QX

Simon :D

chris_wrx 05 December 2011 09:54 PM

mark at td gets my vote:thumb: never known mark tell someone duff info but im guessing he cant please everyone
by going to another mapper with the rr printout is like giving donkeys strawberries course he will pick holes in another mappers work its there job to make you their customer
so after mark told you you needed a simtec your now having one fitted elsewhwere??:wonder:

BrownPantsRacing 05 December 2011 09:54 PM

Lol

jimmyinrugby 05 December 2011 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jolly Green Monster (Post 10366300)
Rugby - it says so in your profile, oh sorry you must know where you live and mean Scoobyclinic :) sorry.

Chesterfield
S42 6QX

Simon :D

Yea,just looked it up...

jimmyinrugby 05 December 2011 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by chris_wrx (Post 10366312)
mark at td gets my vote:thumb: never known mark tell someone duff info but im guessing he cant please everyone
by going to another mapper with the rr printout is like giving donkeys strawberries course he will pick holes in another mappers work its there job to make you their customer
so after mark told you you needed a simtec your now having one fitted elsewhwere??:wonder:

I am not disagreing with you Chris,I took mine there and the simple things were missed,

CREWJ 06 December 2011 07:54 AM

Hilarious.

You say he was ripping you off by trying to sell you a simtek, yet here you are getting a simtek fitted. Make up your mind!

Running lean because you put the wrong fuel in? That's YOUR fault again. Don't blame someone else for not spotting a mistake YOU made.

jimmyinrugby 06 December 2011 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by CREWJ (Post 10366605)
Hilarious.

You say he was ripping you off by trying to sell you a simtek, yet here you are getting a simtek fitted. Make up your mind!

Running lean because you put the wrong fuel in? That's YOUR fault again. Don't blame someone else for not spotting a mistake YOU made.

I agree 100% chap...But if you went to Kwick Fit to get your tyre blown up as it was flat,would they check to see if it had a puncture?...No KF jokes !:lol1:
I know jack sh1t about mapping,it was people of here when they saw the chart he gave me,only one chart instead of two I think,plus another company said it was done wrong !! EVERYONE is entitled to there opinion and thats yours and mines mine....:)
I agree with what everyone says,Mark is a top bloke,but failed to spot the thing that may or may not be the root of my problem :wonder:
I am entilted to go where I like to have my car done,I have choosen eleswhere :razz:

CREWJ 06 December 2011 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by jimmyinrugby (Post 10366619)
I agree 100% chap...But if you went to Kwick Fit to get your tyre blown up as it was flat,would they check to see if it had a puncture?...No KF jokes !:lol1:
I know jack sh1t about mapping,it was people of here when they saw the chart he gave me,only one chart instead of two I think,plus another company said it was done wrong !! EVERYONE is entitled to there opinion and thats yours and mines mine....:)
I agree with what everyone says,Mark is a top bloke,but failed to spot the thing that may or may not be the root of my problem :wonder:
I am entilted to go where I like to have my car done,I have choosen eleswhere :razz:

That example is so far from this situation it's not even worth arguing with.

jimmyinrugby 06 December 2011 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by CREWJ (Post 10366631)
That example is so far from this situation it's not even worth arguing with.

Thats fine,as I say those are your views,mine are that he's a con,simples ! And after the message I got through the night about the F up he did to someone elses car I am glad I am not taking to him :D

BrownPantsRacing 06 December 2011 11:42 AM

Jimmy, be careful what you write on forums like this with open ended remarks just like that above! Its rather unfair. Also, as indicated if you have a problem then sort it our and talk directly with the cause and they may resolve your problem of explain what’s wrong. As you have said many times, you are no expert, so best not to just to conclusions about something you no nothing about and mud sling against someone’s career who has spent time building up an excellent reputation!

jimmyinrugby 06 December 2011 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 10366773)
Jimmy, be careful what you write on forums like this with open ended remarks just like that above! Its rather unfair. Also, as indicated if you have a problem then sort it our and talk directly with the cause and they may resolve your problem of explain what’s wrong. As you have said many times, you are no expert, so best not to just to conclusions about something you no nothing about and mud sling against someone’s career who has spent time building up an excellent reputation!

I agree 100%,I know jack about old car,or any for that matter ! I am going by what I have been told by people who have been in the game longer than Mark ! They are my views and my views ONLY...Jesus what happened to freedom of speach ?...:wonder:
So you lot are ok to slag of other companies on here ??..:brickwall Think it's one rule for them and one rule for others....My point/view is mine and mine only,I wasn't happy with the service or the expertise of the said company and I have made my point :)

BrownPantsRacing 06 December 2011 01:07 PM

Its not professional to slag off anyone or any company on here or any forum or public space. I know your not the only one, but I personally cant stand yet another public flogging on here. Been far too much of that recently. Its dragging the site down somewhat.

Just my opinion! :thumb:

jimmyinrugby 06 December 2011 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 10366888)
Its not professional to slag off anyone or any company on here or any forum or public space. I know your not the only one, but I personally cant stand yet another public flogging on here. Been far too much of that recently. Its dragging the site down somewhat.

Just my opinion! :thumb:

Again I agree 100% Brown....Look at this made up post..
ME: I need new tyres for my car,and ideas?
YOU: Yes Jimmy go to tyres R US round the corner.
ME: Cheers Brown ! :thumb:
JOE BLOGGS: DON'T go there Jimmy,he sold me some sh1t tyres when I didn't need them..
ETC,ETC,ETC....
:)

BrownPantsRacing 06 December 2011 01:13 PM

Please, call me Mr Pants.

jimmyinrugby 06 December 2011 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 10366897)
Please, call me Mr Pants.

Sorry,Mr Pants Sir :D

BrownPantsRacing 06 December 2011 01:20 PM

Thats better! Your my bitch now! :)

banny sti 06 December 2011 01:22 PM

Get a room gayers lol

jimmyinrugby 06 December 2011 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 10366908)
Thats better! Your my bitch now! :)

Don't bloody think so,read your PM....:hjtwofing

BrownPantsRacing 06 December 2011 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 10366910)
Get a room gayers lol

Lol. :lol:

jimmyinrugby 06 December 2011 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 10366910)
Get a room gayers lol

:wonder::wonder: You fancy a threesome love ? :luvlove::luvlove:

BrownPantsRacing 06 December 2011 01:30 PM

He’s all yours! I’m not getting into no Bro-mance!

jimmyinrugby 07 December 2011 07:10 PM

PUBLIC APOLIGY..
I posted on someone’s post where to get a car mapped,people recommend Mark at Thwaites in Warwick,I disagreed and said I felt conned and ripped off with his service,this is NOT the case as I listened to people who knew nothing and I am very sorry for slagging Mark and his company off.
It takes a big man to say sorry and that is what I am doing. Sorry .Jimmy

CREWJ 08 December 2011 02:07 PM

Much better.

dynamix 09 December 2011 11:19 AM

As an aside, has mark at Thwaites got a dyno now ?

Have always found Mark to be an honourable and very knowledgeable chap.

Confusing thread IMO

bonesetter 09 December 2011 11:42 AM

He has... up and running for a couple of months now

CREWJ 09 December 2011 11:57 AM

My car was in this week and it was faultless as usual.

Even went out of his way to help me.

scooby2.5maz 09 December 2011 09:25 PM

marks doing my 2.5 build next week cant wait !!! :D

M@RKB 10 December 2011 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by scooby2.5maz (Post 10372790)
marks doing my 2.5 build next week cant wait !!! :D

Your going for it then Maz.