ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   the.... BOMB! (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/854692-the-bomb.html)

Fat Boy 12 October 2010 04:11 PM

Ooh, must have taken me nearly 10 seconds. Time well spent.

DCI Gene Hunt 12 October 2010 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Che Grimm (Post 9650211)
you should come check out my work fatboy at the next convention.....oh sorry its in new york......dirp!!!

"convention" the nearest you could get to New York is the one in Lincolnshire :lol1: ..... since when did peeling stickers off and attaching them to cars/skateboards/bikes/whatever else become cool :lol1:

You are a mentalist, no wait... that's not fair - a disillusioned mentalist :D

Che Grimm 12 October 2010 07:10 PM

you boys make yourselves sound more stupid every comment,it shows how little you know about the world outside your little bubbles. i love my life so much and its so exciting and you boys just add to the fun!!!

DCI Gene Hunt 12 October 2010 07:18 PM

Yep, spending a day taking half a dozen plastic car parts off, spraying them purple, putting them back on the car and then posting the fact on SNet really does sound like an exciting life in the fast lane! :lol1:

Che Grimm 12 October 2010 07:19 PM

just a little shot from Coney Island wen i was 'working' in new york in may.and yeah i take pride being a Freak so kinda heard it all before.http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...t/100_0121.jpg

DCI Gene Hunt 12 October 2010 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Che Grimm (Post 9650612)
just a little shot from Coney Island wen i was 'working' in new york in may.and yeah i take pride being a Freak so kinda heard it all before.http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/w...t/100_0121.jpg

Did you have a massive contract in the US of A to spray car parts purple :lol1: no ones calling you a freak, more like a nobber :D

Che Grimm 12 October 2010 07:25 PM

loving your hatred dci gene *unt..

DCI Gene Hunt 12 October 2010 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Che Grimm (Post 9650634)
loving your hatred dci gene *unt..

Cheers, like what you did with the "Hunt" that's never been done before, your originality both amazes and impresses me :lol1:

I don't pity you.... :( ........ I'd rather just poke and laugh at the gimpy dude that thinks spraying car parts purple is in some way coooool :cool::lol1:

Myles 12 October 2010 07:31 PM

Take it to the fight club or kiss and make up.........

DCI Gene Hunt 12 October 2010 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Myles (Post 9650657)
Take it to the fight club or kiss and make up.........

:Suspiciou ............ Che Dimm :luvlove:

Myles 12 October 2010 07:36 PM

Thats a bit better......I think?!

DCI Gene Hunt 12 October 2010 07:37 PM

Trust me when I say it's really not ;)

Myles 12 October 2010 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 9650674)
Trust me when I say it's really not ;)

On further inspection, I fear you may be right!

Fat Boy 12 October 2010 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Che Grimm (Post 9650574)
you boys make yourselves sound more stupid every comment,it shows how little you know about the world outside your little bubbles. i love my life so much and its so exciting and you boys just add to the fun!!!

Au contraire mon ami - you know so little outside yours that you think you're cool and cutting edge, whereas actually with a bit more world and life experience you'd realise that the stuff you hold so dear is so predictable it hurts.

Try needing 3 passports simultaneously to keep getting foreign visas in and burning through 54 page passports every 4 months before you try to impress with stories about what a world traveller you are...

I went to Coney Island once some 25 years years ago so it's good to see that it's still a 5hithole that I still don't want to go back to. Having said that, you do fit right in. :D

scooberuni 12 February 2011 02:42 AM

Not keen on all this sticker-bomb malarky myself,
just looks like you've been eating too much fruit
and you've got nowhere to stick your rubbish:-

https://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5181/063vi.jpg

QUICKSCOOB 22 February 2011 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 9645917)
How fecking retarded does that look - ffs Subaru ownership just gets worse by the day.

+1

Anger 25 February 2011 12:18 PM

**** off from Subaru ownership then... Far to many narrow minded chumps on this site

Tom 46 25 February 2011 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 9902261)
**** off from Subaru ownership then... Far to many narrow minded chumps on this site

:thumb: Why do people care so much about what someone else does to their car??

f1_fan 25 February 2011 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Tom 46 (Post 9902289)
:thumb: Why do people care so much about what someone else does to their car??

Because we don't want to be associated with people who do THAT to their car :thumb:

Not looking for an argument, but you did ask ;)

Anger 25 February 2011 12:55 PM

And how are you associated with him may i ask... There is a police subaru near me, does everyone think im a copper around my area now ?

V4JDMSTi 25 February 2011 01:01 PM

Who cares what people do to their cars. It's how they are driven by some and the image that portrails with the general public, police and insurance companies that pi$$es me off.

I quite like the sticker bomb if done well. And lets face it, it's not exactly going to be hard to revert back to normal if you want to.

Tom 46 25 February 2011 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by V4JDMSTi (Post 9902358)
Who cares what people do to their cars. It's how they are driven by some and the image that portrails with the general public, police and insurance companies that pi$$es me off.

I quite like the sticker bomb if done well. And lets face it, it's not exactly going to be hard to revert back to normal if you want to.

:luxhello:

At least you cant see the center console from outside anyway (although i like it.....and have also done it lol :lol1:)

Yeah lets not start another argument lol :thumb:

f1_fan 25 February 2011 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Anger (Post 9902346)
And how are you associated with him may i ask... There is a police subaru near me, does everyone think im a copper around my area now ?

Er .... is that a serious question? :confused:

SkullFudge 25 February 2011 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 9645917)
How fecking retarded does that look - ffs Subaru ownership just gets worse by the day.

Pmsl,..... :lol1: nothing like being up front and voicing a true opinion.

I must agree, that does have the same visual appeal as a Porcupines Penis, BUT if the owner likes it that's what counts :thumb:

SkullFudge 25 February 2011 03:05 PM

Whilst on the theme of something different, what do you think ??

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...dge/pink33.jpg

V4JDMSTi 25 February 2011 03:30 PM

Have you been letting the missus buy accessories for the car again? :lol1: