ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   cossie-nutter rip off, beware (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/830877-cossie-nutter-rip-off-beware.html)

Terminator X 04 May 2010 11:22 PM

The difference is that the purchaser of the AVCr didn't know it at the time whereas CNutter did. A bit more honesty in CNutters original thread would have helped ...

TX.

Originally Posted by burbling1 (Post 9380406)
Thats exactly what you have done but on a smaller scale. You paid £300 for a item you didnt have, cossie nutter paid £900+ for items he didnt have.

dave247 05 May 2010 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by burbling1 (Post 9380406)
Thats exactly what you have done but on a smaller scale. You paid £300 for a item you didnt have, cossie nutter paid £900+ for items he didnt have.

But cossie-nutter sold the items he didn't have, you can't go selling things you "might" be getting.

Herbie. 05 May 2010 07:22 AM

This is the main reason I never buy 2nd hand stuff off forums.
If your lucky for your item to turn up, half the time its junk :lol1:

jonny_693 05 May 2010 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Herbie. (Post 9380972)
This is the main reason I never buy 2nd hand stuff off forums.
If your lucky for your item to turn up, half the time its junk :lol1:

Bollocks, I have bought loads of stuff and there is nothing wrong with it. But you keep buying your shiny new stuff and I'll keep picking up a bargain when you have done with it. ;)

If you don't want your trousers pulled down you can allways go and pick it up.

Herbie. 05 May 2010 12:52 PM

No bother Jonny, ill just sell my new shiney bits with the car, then buy some more new shiny bit to go on the new car lol ;)

shag 06 May 2010 09:37 PM

cossie nutter can you please get in touch, as im still waiting for the fuel pump i paid for a month ago, pm me and let me know whats going on.

bighead 06 May 2010 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by shag (Post 9384410)
cossie nutter can you please get in touch, as im still waiting for the fuel pump i paid for a month ago, pm me and let me know whats going on.

LOL...a sense of deja vu :)

Johnny E 06 May 2010 11:05 PM

:Suspiciou

zippy! 06 May 2010 11:18 PM

i think everyone should now leave this thread alone and await the outcome as yes if i,d paid money and not heard anything for 3 weeks i too would be worried and angry but point is he has now replied and we have all heard him say he is going to sort it out! if he doesnt then you all have the right to slate him if he does then he deserves this whole thing dropping and will hopefully in future be a bit more efficient in the communication department in any future dealings. just my opinion.

Triple filtered 09 May 2010 02:03 PM

So much for fully paid up members only being allowed to post in the for sale section putting an end to these threads

Stealth 09 May 2010 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Triple filtered (Post 9388646)
So much for fully paid up members only being allowed to post in the for sale section putting an end to these threads

What and that makes people so much more honest??? What's to stop people paying a small ammount of oney to fleece people of hundreds? Nothing!! Speculate to accumulate as the saying goes!!

For everyone else :

CN just got screwed over and all people involved in the chain of purchase are now feeling the effects of his misfortune, he's agreed to level up so just wait!

jonny_693 09 May 2010 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Stealth (Post 9388659)
What and that makes people so much more honest??? What's to stop people paying a small ammount of oney to fleece people of hundreds? Nothing!! Speculate to accumulate as the saying goes!!

Precisely, but that was the mod's reckoning. :Whatever_

How about the mods practice what they preach now. ;)

Triple filtered 09 May 2010 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Stealth (Post 9388659)

https://www.scoobynet.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=69

Exactly what I said in the other thread.

Stealth 09 May 2010 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by jonny_693 (Post 9388686)
Precisely, but that was the mod's reckoning. :Whatever_

How about the mods practice what they preach now. ;)

To be honest not a lot can stop people being scammed on these sorts of forums, there will come a point where Mods put so much stuff in the way to protect you that the sight will become unusable or just plain frustrating and the sight will slowly die of death!!!

It's a fact of life and most defo a fact of the internet, people will ALWAYS get scammed, hell people are still being scammed via sketchy E-mails and a million things have been put in place to prevent this !

I don't believe CN is a rip off merchant and he will come good.......... If he doesn't I'll go give him a smack for making me look like a C$NT! LOL

Terminator X 18 May 2010 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobLou (Post 9378885)
God get a grip! The poor guy is sorting the mess out, last thing he needs is threads like this.:cuckoo::Whatever_

Looks like it's you that's :cuckoo: as still not sorted! Many people are £300 out of pocket :brickwall

TX.

bobtheboss78 18 May 2010 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 9404137)
Looks like it's you that's :cuckoo: as still not sorted! Many people are £300 out of pocket :brickwall

TX.

bump and im one of them!!! still nothing in my bank yet!!

G8RDK 18 May 2010 10:15 PM

well it has been over 2 weeks now in which cn said refunds will be given and nothing yet does anyone have a contact number or anything for him? Its been 6 weeks since i paid into his account it is taking the p*ss

Terminator X 18 May 2010 10:18 PM

Fraud = police issue? Many people well out of pocket.

TX.

Jamo 18 May 2010 10:52 PM

difficult call, has anyone contacted him lately?

scoobwrx94import 19 May 2010 12:45 AM

surely someobody on here is good mates with him and sees him a the time he could have a wee word see what the crac is with this feel sorry for the peeps out of pocket

bobtheboss78 25 May 2010 11:36 AM

has nay one got his address please pm me it ..

BIG FUD 25 May 2010 01:27 PM

This is such ashame unless he his dead or criticall,This has gone on long enough and i would be pissed bye now.

I feel for the people who has sent money for the goods and his waiting for a refund as its not hard to get now adays.

hodgy0_2 25 May 2010 02:10 PM

if this thread goes true to form we will have a statement along the lines that

"due to all the bad mouthing and hassle this thread has generated towards me no one is getting a refund - so stick it where the sun don't shine"