ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   U.S.C (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/827258-u-s-c.html)

DannyBoy007 10 August 2010 04:14 PM

Shame you couldn't make it mate.

The times weren't very good for either me or Simb, It started to rain just as we started to line up in the fire up lane, 2.5 hours later we were ready to go but the track had no grip and we struggled to get traction. Plus we were also going into a really strong headwind

Quickest I got was 13.2, that was launching at 5K RPM and flat out at 1.8 bar all the rest of the time and I think simb managed to get 13.3.

We both had a blast doing it though.

The trip up and back is were the fun is though

just to show you how windy it was;

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/i...975usc10dj.jpg

The Trooper 1815 10 August 2010 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by S204 Glenn (Post 9537465)
Any strip times then boys

One bird got it down to about 30 seconds :norty:.

First USC but not the last, oh no! Thoroughly enjoyed the company. Top eating ('caramalised' is now engrained on my brain and toilet), drinking (Sambuca and ibuprofen is awesome for a sore throat) action on and off the track and last but not least the top bunch of blokes too. Thanks for putting up with with me.

Dino :notworthy for setting it up and Big Daz :notworthy ;)for sorting my 'missing ticket'. Shame about the weather but **** happens. The rest of the time it was just fecking funny.

Mat (Chef Ramsey) stay off the phone you naughty boy.

simb 2 10 August 2010 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Dragoon (Post 9540666)

First USC but not the last, oh no! Thouroughly enjoyed the company. Top eating ('caramalised' is now engrained on my brain and toilet), drinking (Sambuca and ibuprofen is awesome for a sore throat) action on and off the track and last but not least the top bunch of blokes too. Thanks for putting up with with me.

Dino :notworthy for setting it up and Big Daz :notworthy ;)for sorting my 'missing ticket'. Shame about the weather but **** happens. The rest of the time it was just fecking funny.

Excellent time boys, really enjoyed it:thumb:, exactly how this weekend should be done. All about getting together with a good bunch and having a laugh, enjoying the show!!, eating and drinking too much, watching all makes and models showing no sympathy to their transmission:D Oh and getting wet:D:D I will never get bored of the jet car:D

Good to get back on the strip as its been a few years, the 13.1 stigma is still there, for how long though:D

Think we need a trip up to Santa Pod in Oct for the jap show? Brakes almost sorted now, Rotors are on just need to get the EBC blue's modified to fit then their done.

Si

The Trooper 1815 10 August 2010 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by simb 2 (Post 9540926)
Excellent time boys, really enjoyed it:thumb:, exactly how this weekend should be done. All about getting together with a good bunch and having a laugh, enjoying the show!!, eating and drinking too much, watching all makes and models showing no sympathy to their transmission:D Oh and getting wet:D:D I will never get bored of the jet car:D

Good to get back on the strip as its been a few years, the 13.1 stigma is still there, for how long though:D

Think we need a trip up to Santa Pod in Oct for the jap show? Brakes almost sorted now, Rotors are on just need to get the EBC blue's modified to fit then their done.

Si

Depending on a date I am in:D

STI Glenn 11 August 2010 12:18 PM

Glad you had a good time ,pity weather conditions where not better for the strip

Pity i am to old for USC ha ha

simb 2 11 August 2010 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by S204 Glenn (Post 9541895)
Glad you had a good time ,pity weather conditions where not better for the strip

Pity i am to old for USC ha ha

Your never to old to have a laugh with your mates!!:D

Si

The Trooper 1815 11 August 2010 07:45 PM

Just had a look at the USC 2010 gallery. :norty::cuckoo::cry::lol1::D:freak3:;)

matscooby 11 August 2010 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Dragoon (Post 9540666)

First USC but not the last, oh no! Thoroughly enjoyed the company. Top eating ('caramalised' is now engrained on my brain and toilet), drinking (Sambuca and ibuprofen is awesome for a sore throat) action on and off the track and last but not least the top bunch of blokes too. Thanks for putting up with with me.

Hey, I cant help it if she wanted to stop and chat:lol1:

She can put me in hand cuff's anyday :lol1:

matscooby 11 August 2010 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by simb 2 (Post 9540926)

Si

I may be up for the 3rd October, my car will be sorted good and proper by then:norty:

big daz2 12 August 2010 08:53 PM

top boys great weekend loved it had a very quiet jurney home for a change. i think we have found the new chef though. great laugh as always. great to have captain on board organising us thats just what we needed. Rich missed you mate could of done with you aswell lol. thanks chris for staying up most of the night with me drinking.

The Trooper 1815 13 August 2010 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by big daz2 (Post 9544303)
top boys great weekend loved it had a very quiet jurney home for a change. i think we have found the new chef though. great laugh as always. great to have captain on board organising us thats just what we needed. Rich missed you mate could of done with you aswell lol. thanks chris for staying up most of the night with me drinking.

Got some good ideas and stuff in the memory bank for the next one though:D

WRX RCY 24 August 2010 01:02 PM

Just got my net back on. Cracking weekend fellas. Thanks to Matt for the lift:notworthy It was great to catch up with you all:thumb: Roll on the next one