ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   ***New West Midlands Subaru club*** West Mids Imprezas (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/783708-new-west-midlands-subaru-club-west-mids-imprezas.html)

Tom87 17 September 2009 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby_Stu_ (Post 8947271)
There might be one at a motorway service on the way, but there aren't any around the tunnel run area. That video of the evo meet was to shakey to watch :(

Fair do's. Might be worth stopping at the the nearest service station to the run with a Shell station and brimming the tanks with V-Powaaa!

Booo! :(

Originally Posted by B4D HK (Post 8947512)
Jerry Cans !!!!!!! FFS now my car will stink of V-Power
loooool

It's the way forward H, no smoking in the car though or KABOOM! LOL

B4D HK 17 September 2009 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tom87 (Post 8947916)
It's the way forward H, no smoking in the car though or KABOOM! LOL

:lol1:

Tom (and the rest of you guys) are you driving back after the Tunnel Run? Me and the lads in my car are getting a travel lodge and possibly having a beer or two if ya fancy it (not in a male sexual bonding way:lol1:)

Milamber 17 September 2009 09:58 PM

Bit short on Shell petrol stations BUT there is a Tesco's about 2 minutes away with 99 ron

Cygnet View
Lakeside, Grays, RM20 1TX

Scooby_Stu_ 18 September 2009 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Milamber (Post 8948104)
Bit short on Shell petrol stations BUT there is a Tesco's about 2 minutes away with 99 ron

Cygnet View

Have you got the route yet that i can print out yet m8.

Stuart.

B4D HK 18 September 2009 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Milamber (Post 8948104)

Cygnet View

dude wheres the nearest shell petrols stations ?
you got the postcodes?

cheers H

Milamber 18 September 2009 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by B4D HK (Post 8948799)
dude wheres the nearest shell petrols stations ?
you got the postcodes?

cheers H

Search for a Shell Service Station - United Kingdom

B4D HK 18 September 2009 02:20 PM

cheers Chris, nice one

H

wraggy78 20 September 2009 04:19 PM

Had a little look down leamington 100 today ! got there a little too late me thinks. still there were a fair few cars theres, some nice looking ones too ! the harley boys know how to make an entrance !!! Nice to meet you H put a face to the name ! Nice motor you have there. May have a bit more intrest in the convoy down to the tunnell rum aswell buddy, not a definate but if it does should get a few extra scoobs !!

B4D HK 20 September 2009 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by wraggy78 (Post 8952196)
Had a little look down leamington 100 today ! got there a little too late me thinks. still there were a fair few cars theres, some nice looking ones too ! the harley boys know how to make an entrance !!! Nice to meet you H put a face to the name ! Nice motor you have there. May have a bit more intrest in the convoy down to the tunnell rum aswell buddy, not a definate but if it does should get a few extra scoobs !!

good seeing you too fella :thumb: Nice one
yep them Harleys were awesome! :norty:

Milamber 22 September 2009 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby_Stu_ (Post 8943386)
1. B4D HK
2. BIG FUD
3. Tom87
4. scoobyboy1
5. LUCKO
6. wraggy
7. Bob
8. Scooby_Stu

Any more?

ScoobySteph 22 September 2009 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by B4D HK (Post 8953019)
good seeing you too fella :thumb: Nice one
yep them Harleys were awesome! :norty:

soo gutted we missed this :(

next time there's a meet in midz i'm there tho :D :thumb:

B4D HK 23 September 2009 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobySteph (Post 8956494)
soo gutted we missed this :(

next time there's a meet in midz i'm there tho :D :thumb:

Hello Steph, hope you are well.
Why not try and make our next meet down to the ESC Tunnel Run? You wont be alone on the way down as there is a number of us going in convoy. There will more than likely be a mini meet before this big event so dont worry atleast you will have chance to put faces to names etc......

H :thumb:

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q247/B4DHK/3.jpg

Tom87 25 September 2009 10:29 AM

How was the Leamington 100 lads?

Looking forward to the Essex Tunnel Run, saving my pennies for fuel lol. Can't decide whether to stop over for the night or to just drive back hmm...

ScoobySteph 25 September 2009 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by B4D HK (Post 8957119)
Hello Steph, hope you are well.
Why not try and make our next meet down to the ESC Tunnel Run? You wont be alone on the way down as there is a number of us going in convoy. There will more than likely be a mini meet before this big event so dont worry atleast you will have chance to put faces to names etc......

H :thumb:

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q247/B4DHK/3.jpg

awww thanks hun but wont be able to make that meet ... might be able to pop along to the mini meet before you guys leave thought :)

Scooby_Stu_ 26 September 2009 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Tom87 (Post 8961602)
Looking forward to the Essex Tunnel Run, saving my pennies for fuel lol. Can't decide whether to stop over for the night or to just drive back hmm...

Tom i'm driving back and not staying over m8.

Stuart.

wraggy78 26 September 2009 03:30 PM

leamington 100 was good mate got there in the afternoon but still a fair few there...
im gonna be driving back too, got back about 4am last time but was a good laff....

Tom87 29 September 2009 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Scooby_Stu_ (Post 8963900)
Tom i'm driving back and not staying over m8.

Stuart.

Originally Posted by wraggy78 (Post 8963910)
leamington 100 was good mate got there in the afternoon but still a fair few there...
im gonna be driving back too, got back about 4am last time but was a good laff....

Good stuff lads, I'll most likely be travelling back with you guys then. You got the jerry cans at the ready Stu? ;) Might do the same...

wazo'swrx 29 September 2009 11:18 AM

H dont forget to bring my stickers with ya on the tunnel run , i can put them on at the service station , dont be late i know what you lot are like ... lol and no speeding on the way back ...lol

Tom87 29 September 2009 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by wazo'swrx (Post 8969003)
H dont forget to bring my stickers with ya on the tunnel run , i can put them on at the service station , dont be late i know what you lot are like ... lol and no speeding on the way back ...lol

Yeah H where the stickers at bro? :lol1:

No chance of me speeding Wazo!

wazo'swrx 29 September 2009 01:32 PM

mine dont go fast enough to speed just some nice big flames at a nice steady pace ....lol

wraggy78 29 September 2009 04:48 PM

No chance of me speeding either, cant bloody afford to ! lol.
I remember your flames wazo on the M1 the last tunnel run I went on.... lol

billsandhu 29 September 2009 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by wazo'swrx (Post 8969251)
mine dont go fast enough to speed just some nice big flames at a nice steady pace ....lol

Its all that weight you carry in conjuction with the 3 tonnes of spicy curry and baked beans you eat:D

B4D HK 03 October 2009 07:28 PM

HAHAHAHAHA, Wazo are suggesting that I speed loooooool

Nah I gotta stay over man, Im getting to old for all these late nights, booked me a nice travelodge lol.

In regards to stickers, sincre apologies but I was away on me hols for a week, Im back now and Carl has been sorting it all out, I am due to meet him before TR and I am confident that our club will be represented before the event.

Guys/gals do any off you fancy a mini meet Sun 18th Oct??????? to discuss TR, meet and greet etc etc. Let me know, wont be a big un just a quick catch up.....let me know H

Tom87 04 October 2009 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by B4D HK (Post 8977581)
HAHAHAHAHA, Wazo are suggesting that I speed loooooool

Nah I gotta stay over man, Im getting to old for all these late nights, booked me a nice travelodge lol.

In regards to stickers, sincre apologies but I was away on me hols for a week, Im back now and Carl has been sorting it all out, I am due to meet him before TR and I am confident that our club will be represented before the event.

Guys/gals do any off you fancy a mini meet Sun 18th Oct??????? to discuss TR, meet and greet etc etc. Let me know, wont be a big un just a quick catch up.....let me know H

Deffo up for a mini meet before the main event H so put my name down.

B4D HK 05 October 2009 12:15 PM

ok cool ill start a mini meet thread bud

B4D HK 09 October 2009 01:42 PM

***STICKERS NOW HERE***

:notworthy:notworthy:luxhello:http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...91009-1259.jpg :luxhello::notworthy:luxhello:

£2 each with all proceeds going to Cancer research UK :thumb:

wazo'swrx 09 October 2009 02:45 PM

got any stickers in ORANGE ????????

hongkongstuey 09 October 2009 03:32 PM

nice an bright one needed, preferably white, would be going where interior mirror is cos back windows tinted, unless you got external ones too? in which case it'd be white and in my rear window under spoiler (wagon)

defo up for a meet of some sort

Tom87 09 October 2009 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by hongkongstuey (Post 8988413)
nice an bright one needed, preferably white, would be going where interior mirror is cos back windows tinted, unless you got external ones too? in which case it'd be white and in my rear window under spoiler (wagon)

defo up for a meet of some sort

They're external dude :thumb:

wraggy78 10 October 2009 05:44 PM

REPREZENTIN !!!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...8/DSC_4771.jpg