ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   ESC to BTCC October 4th 2009 (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/756618-esc-to-btcc-october-4th-2009-a.html)

NickBes 13 September 2009 10:30 PM

BTTT come on people get your names down :thumb:

pinseeker 14 September 2009 09:49 PM

:luxhello::luxhello:That time again:luxhello::luxhello:

:top::top:ESC to BTCC October 4th 2009:top::top:
:king::king:BBQ available £5 per head(if Brands say it's ok):king::king:

The BTCC returns to Brands Hatch for the championship finale on the Grand Prix circuit on 3/4 October. Will the reigning champions VX Racing reign supreme or will their title be stolen by their rivals?

Buy your tickets from here:

*Please note that we will be parking on the Southbank and the cost is £5
You will need to display a pass to ensure you are directed to the correct entrance.

Please click http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/files/BH_Southbank%20Parking%20Pass%20BTCC%20oct.pdf to download a pass that can be printed and displayed in your windscreen.

So get your names down below and add food x 1 etc if you want it. Wrap up warm and bring a brolley I reckon.

We'll need to get there early so I suggest meeting at Lakeside services for 06:45 leaving at 07:00.

1) MNeame - food x 1 (paid :thumb: )
2) Captain Neameo - food x 1 (paid :thumb: )
3) Bigmick - food x 1
4) Joooooooooo - food x 1
5) The Muppets - food x2
6) Supercue & MadOli - food x2 :top:(paid :thumb: )
7) Milamber - food x 1
8) SB WRX, Ark & Coz - food x 3
9) NickBes + Mate Simon - food x 2 (paid :thumb: )
10) StuntmanKev - food x 1
11) Pinseeker

To keep the formating of this thread, please click quote then remove the tabs from the start and end of the post then simply add your name to the next available number. :thumb:

Come on guys and girls get your names down for one of the best events of the year.

Milamber 14 September 2009 09:50 PM

are you having the BBQ too?

V4JDMSTi 15 September 2009 09:16 AM

Gotta have the bbq :D £5 for brekkie, lunch and mid afternoon kebabs. Plenty of food all day. Hate to think what it'd cost to buy the amount we consume at the BTCC from Brands :eek:

Nurse Gladys 15 September 2009 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 8942366)
Gotta have the bbq :D £5 for brekkie, lunch and mid afternoon kebabs. Plenty of food all day. Hate to think what it'd cost to buy the amount we consume at the BTCC from Brands :eek:

A small mortgage!! :D

KevB 15 September 2009 11:52 PM

Will try and get to the Lodge to give you your 5ver, but if not send me your Paypal details and I will send it over to you that way :thumb:

NickBes 16 September 2009 09:05 AM

:luxhello::luxhello: My ticket arrived in the post yesterday :luxhello::luxhello:

Looking forward to this :D

pinseeker 16 September 2009 03:24 PM

Hi Matt

Yes put me down for the BBQ please :D
Last time I went to Brands it cost me a fiver just thinking about what I was going to have :lol1:
Can I bring something along for brekkie as not keen on bacon ;)

Cheers Andy.

V4JDMSTi 16 September 2009 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 8944327)
Will try and get to the Lodge to give you your 5ver, but if not send me your Paypal details and I will send it over to you that way :thumb:

:thumb:

V4JDMSTi 16 September 2009 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by pinseeker (Post 8945322)
Hi Matt

Yes put me down for the BBQ please :D
Last time I went to Brands it cost me a fiver just thinking about what I was going to have :lol1:
Can I bring something along for brekkie as not keen on bacon ;)

Cheers Andy.

There'll be sausages as well and as there's not many of us I might take a pan to be able to do some eggs. If there's something in particular that you want let me know in plenty of time and I'll get it. Don't think the budget will go as far as caviar though :lol1:

Milamber 16 September 2009 04:09 PM

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m3/ma...4CE06A73D2.jpg

V4JDMSTi 16 September 2009 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Milamber (Post 8945395)

Naturally :D

eta: 2 packs or 3 :lol1:

KevB 17 September 2009 05:23 PM

Hi Matt, cant get to lodge 2nite as I finish work at 730 and Lisa not feeling to good, can you PM me details to pay you via Paypal for the BBQ.

cheers

Kev

Milamber 17 September 2009 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 8945400)
Naturally :D

eta: 2 packs or 3 :lol1:

Depends if anyone else wants any :thumb:

yellowvanman 17 September 2009 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Milamber (Post 8947555)
Depends if anyone else wants any :thumb:

Or if i'm there make it a box!

V4JDMSTi 18 September 2009 09:29 AM

The BTCC returns to Brands Hatch for the championship finale on the Grand Prix circuit on 3/4 October. Will the reigning champions VX Racing reign supreme or will their title be stolen by their rivals?

You will need to display a pass to ensure you are directed to the correct entrance.

Please click http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/files/BH_Southbank%20Parking%20Pass%20BTCC%20oct.pdf to download a pass that can be printed and displayed in your windscreen.

So get your names down below and add food x 1 etc if you want it. Wrap up warm and bring a brolley I reckon.

We'll need to get there early so I suggest meeting at Lakeside services for 06:45 leaving at 07:00.

3) Bigmick - food x 1
5) The Muppets - food x2
7) Milamber - food x 1
8) SB WRX, Ark & Coz - food x 3 (paid :thumb: )
11) Pinseeker

To keep the formating of this thread, please click quote then remove the tabs from the start and end of the post then simply add your name to the next available number. :thumb:

Come on guys and girls get your names down for one of the best events of the year.

V4JDMSTi 18 September 2009 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 8947495)
Hi Matt, cant get to lodge 2nite as I finish work at 730 and Lisa not feeling to good, can you PM me details to pay you via Paypal for the BBQ.

cheers

Kev

Hope she's felling better :thumb:

PM heading your way.

V4JDMSTi 18 September 2009 09:31 AM

So Bourbons and chocolate Digestives?

KevB 18 September 2009 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 8948601)
Hope she's felling better :thumb:

PM heading your way.

Cheers Matt, She only has 4 Weeks till bump pop's out so it's kicking her to bits :(

Will send you money when i get PM :thumb:

Milamber 20 September 2009 11:52 AM

3) Bigmick - food x 1
5) The Muppets - food x2
7) Pinseeker - food x 1
8) SB WRX, Ark & Coz - food x 3 (paid :thumb: )
11)

Milamber 20 September 2009 11:54 AM

Sorry everyone. Just realised this clashes with a long standing prior engagement that I cannot change.

My fault, didn't appreciate they were actually the same day :brickwall

yellowvanman 20 September 2009 02:51 PM

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/dv1...0A760B0D811297

Milamber 20 September 2009 08:18 PM

not this time, completely my mistake. I knew I had a wedding & I knew about BTCC but never really twigged they were the same day :brickwall

pinseeker 20 September 2009 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Milamber (Post 8952666)
not this time, completely my mistake. I knew I had a wedding & I knew about BTCC but never really twigged they were the same day :brickwall

:mad:so I could have had your ticket ;):D:D :lol1:

V4JDMSTi 20 September 2009 08:27 PM

:rolleyes: :p ;) :luvlove:

Milamber 20 September 2009 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by pinseeker (Post 8952685)
:mad:so I could have had your ticket ;):D:D :lol1:

No, was going to order mine tonight. Was watching BTCC this afternoon and told the wife I was going and she then reminded me it clashed.

yellowvanman 20 September 2009 08:34 PM

Ok, Fool!

scooby seb 20 September 2009 10:29 PM

it don't start till 4 so will get to see the first 2 races???? i'm considering it:norty: will just have to go in my suit:wonder:

scooby seb 20 September 2009 10:36 PM

scrap that it starts at 2??? it's only my sisters wedding what do know??????????

Milamber 21 September 2009 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by scooby seb (Post 8953081)
it don't start till 4 so will get to see the first 2 races???? i'm considering it:norty: will just have to go in my suit:wonder:

:thumb: Good idea. I'm sure she won't mind if we are a bit dusty :D