ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   SMACS to the NBO (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/596754-smacs-to-the-nbo.html)

pete higham 05 June 2007 05:56 PM

si,,,,this is the list we are running of :thumb:

not long to go now people :luxhello:

wah 05 June 2007 06:12 PM

This is the list that is supposed to be comeing, Paul however has started his convoy list to which 10 people have put there names down mate

pete higham 05 June 2007 06:14 PM

oh well, im not looking at that list now :)

wah 05 June 2007 06:17 PM

well you should coz thats all thats comeing mate :lol1:

pete higham 05 June 2007 06:19 PM

we will see :)

moneys 05 June 2007 08:43 PM

the thing is though boys, paul jumped in with both feet and never checked to see what was going on previously. now the question is what list we running with?

p.s we never had this problem last year, whats changed since then?:D

wah 05 June 2007 08:52 PM

Paul didn't jump in with both feet he was asked by both myself and Pete to start a convoy thread !!!!, the previous thread was to see what the intrest was and who would be commited to attend, the convoy list is to gather all members together to make the way upto the NBO on the day

moneys 05 June 2007 08:55 PM

i feel left out can i start a list on what people will be wearing:D

pete higham 05 June 2007 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by moneys (Post 6988934)
i feel left out can i start a list on what people will be wearing:D

no..... but you can start a list of what kind of car people will be bringing to the event :idea: :thumb:

Sc00by_Si 05 June 2007 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by moneys (Post 6988894)
the thing is though boys, paul jumped in with both feet and never checked to see what was going on previously. now the question is what list we running with?

p.s we never had this problem last year, whats changed since then?:D

What you on about Ste - you were with the CADS with me and Jenni P1 last year:cuckoo:

pete higham 05 June 2007 09:48 PM

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

moneys 05 June 2007 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sc00by_Si (Post 6989074)
What you on about Ste - you were with the CADS with me and Jenni P1 last year:cuckoo:

yes but the SMACS NBO was better arranged then, i think all that number crunchin is making your head go funny:freak3:

WarrenSTI 05 June 2007 10:35 PM

me and mags are going but there seems to be god knows how many lists and threads etc!!

WarrenSti and mags

pete higham 05 June 2007 10:40 PM

evening warren :thumb:

do you still have the big pic of my car and are you bringing it to the nbo?

WarrenSTI 05 June 2007 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by pete higham (Post 6989375)
evening warren :thumb:

do you still have the big pic of my car and are you bringing it to the nbo?

Over to our forum here
http://forums.amita.uk.net/topic.asp...80&whichpage=6

pete higham 11 June 2007 09:37 PM

dont forget food and charcoal :thumb:

wah 17 June 2007 07:23 PM

Well I would just like to say a big thanks to all involved today, Dai & Andy thank you for the loan of your cars, Howard for towing the clio and for the gazeebos, and also Paul for running you all up there, heres to next years, now I wonder if Pete and myself will go through all that again :wonder:

Sc00by_Si 17 June 2007 08:50 PM

Thanks to Pete and Si for sorting this out.

Had a great fathers day - kids and missus really enjoyed it too:thumb:

Roll on NBO 6 :luxhello:

cw42 17 June 2007 08:57 PM

As above :) Big thanks to Si and Pete lowham :D for organising this today. We all had a great time and a very relaxing day :)
As lordharding said when we were leaving, the bar has been raised on stand organising for the nbo, the winners stand was excellent, so well done to the LADS :thumb:
Nice to see you're on board for next year Si :thumb: :D

WarrenSTI 17 June 2007 09:06 PM

Had a great day today, big thanks to Si and Pete for all your hard work,
and thanks agin to John Harding for organising a cracking NBO 5
here's a short film with a few images
Ta Warren
Sorry its a bit low res:D

Video of whphotography.co.uk NBO2007 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

cw42 17 June 2007 09:36 PM

Great photos Warren, mine are up on the site now;
SMACS Image and Members Gallery - South Manchester And Cheshire Subaru's (SMACS)
I particulaly like this one;
http://www.scoobysmacs.co.uk/gallery...ete-lowham.jpg
:D

supertouring 17 June 2007 09:47 PM

How come no one mentioned that you can now get SMACS braces to with the bowling shirts :lol1:

wah 17 June 2007 09:48 PM

:lol:

scoobyverysoon 17 June 2007 10:05 PM

Us both had a great time - big thanks to pete/si - and to big H/andy

err what else ah blah blah blah blah - as said above :luvlove:

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

It was a fun day and at least our t-shirts are a decent price :D

Martin-STI 18 June 2007 01:28 AM

Well thanks Pete, Si, Howard, Andy and Andys workmate at DJ RaceCars Ltd - British Built Giant Killers! :thumb: had a good day and nothing wrong with our stand, at least we dont have to sell our kids to buy t-shirts that actually only cost just over a third of what a certain stand has to pay.:cuckoo:

We could all have great stands if we fleece our members, I would rather have our stand and be part of a caring club than be a member of a club that just wants your money (the fact I have F all might help my decsion):hjtwofing :iamwithst :hjtwofing

Also thanks to Carl for showing both myself and Dave the scenic roads home. The fast ones headed off in to the sunset tougher to challenge the Dales once again.(shame the 205GTI let The Dales beat it):iamwithst
Sorry Dave for flicking that meteor up at you.:eek2:

Alan C 18 June 2007 02:30 AM

Great to see you all today!!

Was it 1-0 to us in the raffle? :lol1:

Pete.. thanks for the 'door' shout mate... :thumb: took me a few seconds to realise you weren't shouting a Cheshire 'go oer' (as in shift it!!)

Your face was a picture perched 50ft up ;) ... especially when the operator went higher!

We'll no doubt be seeing you all over the next 12 months....

Not forgetting Buxton of course.... :thumb:

ethanrob 18 June 2007 07:14 AM

stunning,simply stunning http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sHa_okay.gif

http://www.scoobysmacs.co.uk/gallery...nbo/cw4237.jpg

marcus

pete higham 18 June 2007 05:02 PM

only just got online now (connection has been down) :wonder:

a HHHHUUUGGGEEE thanks to howard and andy s as we couldnt have done it without you :notworthy and everyone else for turning up :thumb:

im loving that picture chris :luvlove: :thumb:

and alan i wasnt going to let you drive off with your door ajar :thumb: and damage that lovely scoob of yours :notworthy

and thanks for all the comment's people :thumb: i was well and truly knackered when i got home and my legs are still killing me

pete higham 18 June 2007 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Alan C (Post 7030419)

Your face was a picture perched 50ft up ;) ... especially when the operator went higher!

it went along the lines of.........:eek: :eek2: :mad: :lol1: :thumb:

carl555 18 June 2007 05:29 PM

Cracking day. Thanks Pete and Si for organising this :luxhello: , and as you say, thanks to Andy and Howard for bringing the cars along.:thumb:

I thoroughly enjoyed this years NBO. Great atmosphere with the kids, barbie, the competition cars, etc, oh and the SMACS football playing Dog!:)

Will have some photos up soon when they’ve uploaded
Cheers, Carl. :)