ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What cars do women really like? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/519761-what-cars-do-women-really-like.html)

Miss Kinky 01 June 2006 12:33 PM

its not WHAT he drives, its HOW he drives that counts...

lightning101 01 June 2006 12:34 PM

Thats just what men with small cars say ^^ :lol1:

Drunken Bungle Whore 01 June 2006 12:54 PM

None of those would attract me to a man - but anyone who owned any of those on the list and expected it to attract me would find it had the exact opposite effect! I'm much more attracted to a man who doesn't feel the need to bolster his ego/ penis by buying a big fast car/ wearing a flash watch/ dressing in designer clothes etc.

lightning101 01 June 2006 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Drunken Bungle Whore
None of those would attract me to a man - but anyone who owned any of those on the list and expected it to attract me would find it had the exact opposite effect! I'm much more attracted to a man who doesn't feel the need to bolster his ego/ penis by buying a big fast car/ wearing a flash watch/ dressing in designer clothes etc.

:smugsmilie:

miss*scoobygav555* 01 June 2006 01:06 PM

To be honest, to stay with a guy because of what he might have or what he might not have is REALLY shallow!! Hope there isn't that many girls out there that would do that!?

Carla..:)

New_scooby_04 01 June 2006 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt
Thats like her saying you have a bigger willy than all her ex's she doesnt mean it, shes just trying to make you feel better about yourself :D

OOoooo that's harsh!!! :D :D

Ns04

Ps He might genuinely have the longest tongue though!!! ;) :D :D

lightning101 01 June 2006 01:12 PM

The longest nose more like. Why would a millionaire with all those cars be spending all day posting on a 'chav' subaru site ? :lol1:

V1CK1 01 June 2006 01:12 PM

Carla, this is about what car you would like to be picked up in for a date.

Hopefully if you have agreed to go on a date with someone you are already attracted to them, a nice car is a bonus and i dont think any one would argue with that.

I will probably never get to sit in a Lamborghini, it is my dream car and i will continue to dream on.................

Vicki :D

V1CK1 01 June 2006 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by lightning101
The longest nose more like. Why would a millionaire with all those cars be spending all day posting on a 'chav' subaru site ? :lol1:

Where is the millionaire lightning, you are the first to mention that word.

miss*scoobygav555* 01 June 2006 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by V1CK1
Carla, this is about what car you would like to be picked up in for a date.

Hopefully if you have agreed to go on a date with someone you are already attracted to them, a nice car is a bonus and i dont think any one would argue with that.

I will probably never get to sit in a Lamborghini, it is my dream car and i will continue to dream on.................

I know exactly what your saying, I would love to be picked up in a 430 was just saying that for the benefit of the people that are gonna call us shallow for saying it!!! Its nice to dream!!:luvlove: :D

Carla..:)

V1CK1 01 June 2006 01:19 PM

Im an Estate Agent, calling me shallow would be nicer than normal, lol

Vicki

Sport160 01 June 2006 01:24 PM

For my wife it would be anything that doesn't have spoilers, skirts, scoops (as you can imagine she just loves the subaru) nothing flashy, expensive (cars are just a waste of money), fast (she hates going fast) opened topped (makes your face brown, and makes you look old evidently), think thats about all of the dislikes.

A Ford Focus be probably be spot on for her

speed demoness 01 June 2006 02:19 PM

See there's no mention of a Zonda... or the new Koenigsegg CC *drool*
guess it would come in the over 100k bracket!

mind you... if a guy came to pick me up in one of them.. he'd soon loose his keys !:D

spose i'll have to stick with my bloke in his Civic Type R:rolleyes:

it really doesn't bother me tho... I have my scoob... and a 1000cc vtwin bike in the garage !