ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scooby Sprint Championship / ScoobyLive (https://www.scoobynet.com/scooby-sprint-championship-scoobylive-421/)
-   -   John Felstead LIVE! @ Scoobynet Live! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scooby-sprint-championship-scoobylive-421/517090-john-felstead-live-scoobynet-live.html)

ex-webby 23 May 2006 05:38 PM

I dont know... you have got to keep an eye on some blaggers!!! :D

Flat4,
Apologies for the brief "Hello" mate..... Wouldnt minded a closer look at your car as it certainly looked aggressive. I love the RA's without any rear wing on them.... they look really mean! :)

Regards,
Shaun.

johnfelstead 23 May 2006 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by webmaster
1st Dirk Hale 37.51
2nd Neil Wrenn 39.20
3rd Phil Royle 40.52

The interesting thing about these results, is that no one can say anything about the weather and conditions and who was running in what conditions etc for the previous QUALIFICATION times, as the conditions for the FINAL were the same for everyone. ;)

Makes my last run in the wet just before the final fairly respectable then, with a 38.90 ;)

Sorry for not saying this earlier, but well done Dirk, Neil and Phil, great driving to get into the shootout final! :thumb:

ex-webby 23 May 2006 06:30 PM

John,

I would expect nothing less from someone like you that spends his natural life preparing race cars...... best not get you working on my car then! :D :D :cry:

I was half expecting the water to part in the middle when you drove around mate.... you being the driving "God" you are! :D :D :D :cry:

Btw... I love the banter before and AFTER the event! :D :D :cry:

Regards,
Shaun.

johnfelstead 23 May 2006 06:42 PM

PMSL :D

Sadly my day job leaves me very little time for working on my Impreza, far less than i used to have when i was the scoobynet trackday king. ;)

The racecars are where my concentration and time goes now, which is working out well with plenty of fastest laps and race wins accross Europe at places like Monza, Magney Cours, Nurburgring etc. I was at Donington thursday testing a McLaren for the suport races at the British GP, then got back to the workshop to finish preping at Falcon Sprint till 1am Friday morning which went out to Assen and was racing at the same time as i was driving at SSO, that was 3 seconds a lap faster than the oposition.

If i put the time, money and thought into the scoob i do on the racecars you would all be toast. ;):D

ex-webby 23 May 2006 06:47 PM

ROFLMAO!!

Thats it John... bend over and take it like a man (like I have been having to do)! :D :D

Regards,
Shaun.

johnfelstead 23 May 2006 06:50 PM

:eek2: you just outed yourself Shaun? :D

ex-webby 23 May 2006 06:51 PM

PMSL :D

I was referring to the comments being thrown around! :cry:

johnfelstead 23 May 2006 06:55 PM

:wonder: :nono: :cry: :D

Neilo 23 May 2006 06:57 PM

bloody hell thought id logged on to the wrong board then....