ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Do you live near anyone Famous??? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/256045-do-you-live-near-anyone-famous.html)

johnfelstead 04 October 2003 03:00 PM

yeah all very nice, but, who lives near someone like Harold shipman? someones got to.
Me, he was my local GP. Hindley and Bradey lived just up the road too. :o

My brother in laws brother in law is Howard, from Take That. He grew up 2 streets from me.

Scooby_Loo 04 October 2003 03:12 PM

Errr, CEL forgot to log out! That was me!

IWantaScoobyNow 04 October 2003 05:45 PM

Bruno Brookes from ex radio 1 one fame lives in some big house just outside my town.
Also Darth Vader used to come to my house about 20 years ago. He was my dads weight training partner in Bristol for a long time.
Scary meeting Darth Vader when u 4 or 5.

Scooby_Loo 04 October 2003 05:48 PM

Did you know that Bruno Brooks and Keith Chegwin are brothers, their sister being Janice Long (sp?)?

My mate Danny says that his mum used to work with their mum!

IWantaScoobyNow 04 October 2003 06:22 PM

in didnt know that keith chegwin and bruno brookes are brothers.
when I went snowboarding in Andorra last year we met some bloke who said he was Keith Chegwins brother.
He was a hell of a lot younger than bruno brookes though. we couldnt get rid of him for the next day.

Avi 04 October 2003 07:24 PM

Cantona used to live down the road in a really run down semi theat fergie rented for him when he first went to united

Neverguess 04 October 2003 07:51 PM

Saw Mr Motivator yesterday....he sooo short!!

bluto22b 04 October 2003 08:22 PM

A comedy celebrity lives just down the lane ;)
To protect "their" security I will not disclose, but "they" share my local ;)

Dazza01 05 October 2003 01:10 AM

ok, but do dead people count..?
cos, JAMES BOND is actually buried in my local graveyard

AllanB 05 October 2003 07:47 AM

Lennox Lewis lives about a mile from my place. Also nearby were Spike Milliagan ( bless him) and Alan Sugar.

I used to live opposite Charlie Nicholas the footballer. What a c@ck !

AllanB

ScoobyKev 05 October 2003 02:35 PM

I live near someone that the IRA is after, some sort of politician, Newbury/Berkshire by the Woodpecker Pub at Washwater on the Andover Road :) He has armed police officers at this his house 24/7...waste of money to me.

Kev

TopBanana 05 October 2003 05:54 PM

We stayed in a B&B in Derbyshire this weekend and were quite surprised to find Simon Groom of Blue Peter (1978-1986) fame serving us breakfast.

GaryCat 05 October 2003 07:44 PM

My daughter goes to the same school as Linford Christie's daughter which makes the parent's race at sports day a bit of a foregone conclusion.

The school is also very close to where Geri Halliwell used to live and we saw her pull out of her drive in a Jaguar, she was wearing a chauffeurs hat as was driving and there was a guy in the back seat who looked to be the real chauffeur.

G.

BOBBY G 05 October 2003 08:10 PM

Rab C Nesbitt aka Gregor Fisher,

What a miserable **nt he is!

Avi 06 October 2003 11:34 AM

One of My Mates.. he's really famous... ;)

He Plays Eddie's Boss (The Window Salesman) in Emmerdale :D

Richard Askew 06 October 2003 12:44 PM

I pi55ed in Les Ferdinands garden on the way back from the pub when I lived in Herts :D

Chicken George lived in Worcester... he used to dance outside Roosters Take-away (hence the name) and was a Spitfire pilot through the war - think he died last year though - would explain why he doesnt move very much and smells real bad....

:D