ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   is a 34 year old girl too old for a 25 year old man/boy? (me) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/166801-is-a-34-year-old-girl-too-old-for-a-25-year-old-man-boy-me.html)

logiclee 13 January 2003 09:14 PM

Your a girl. ;) ;) :)

Amanda-Jane 13 January 2003 09:16 PM

no he ain't :D

AJ

Sith 13 January 2003 09:16 PM

Don't know why but I expected lots of p!ss take at Adam having offspring.

If ur happy with the age gap go or it.

Si James 13 January 2003 09:57 PM

To the topic starter:
What the feck are you on about you fecking moron?
Are you so friggin inexperienced in life you have to post this to a bbs?

Get a friggin life you nobody.

Si

LG John 13 January 2003 10:02 PM

Thats fairly brutal! We all need guidance and other opinions from time to time. He probably knew what he was going to do anyway but by posting on here he gets a little confirmation/comfort.

Wish I had you confidence in my decision making si!

midget1500 13 January 2003 10:06 PM

bit harsh si. hardly a helpful post :(

Si James 13 January 2003 10:12 PM

You may be right, but then again not.

Si

Si James 13 January 2003 10:16 PM

OK my advice : go on pork her matey and enjoy it.
You have nothing to worry about.
She will probably teach you something, especially if you show her this post.

My mum (73) currently has a 51 year old lover.

Go on....you know you want to.

Si

The Saint 13 January 2003 10:22 PM

Go for it mate.

The Saint

mr_6 13 January 2003 10:22 PM

I don't get this. Every man of the world knows that when a woman passes 30 they are mentaly screwed up. Women can't take the pressures of life, they store it all up then go AWOL at midnight on their 30th birthday. Most have had kids, divorced, been messed around by their x's, been out of work....ect. God help anyone who decides to take one on. I mean, why the hell do you want to do that when there are so many nubile teens around?

I agree....Get a life

Amanda-Jane 13 January 2003 10:27 PM

Women can't take the pressures of life, they store it all up then go AWOL at midnight on their 30th birthday. Most have had kids, divorced, been messed around by their x's, been out of work....ect. God help anyone who decides to take one on.
:rolleyes:

AJ

bug-eyed wonder 13 January 2003 10:31 PM

Blimey it took 3 pages but thankfully this thread is on track now! :D

LG John 13 January 2003 10:33 PM

I don't think its just after 30! Seems to be from birth IMO ;):D

I think women and men have a fundamental problem understanding each other! That's why common interests are important IMO.

AJ gets it when I run to the window when I hear a scooby and simple things like that are important. Other non-scooby loving girlfriends would get all p1ssy at me jumping up and make a scene :rolleyes:

bug-eyed wonder 13 January 2003 10:33 PM

Surprised to see it at all TBH, I thought 22b would have provided more sensible/mature replies! :rolleyes:

Amanda-Jane 13 January 2003 10:36 PM

AJ gets it when I run to the window when I hear a scooby
Don't even start me on this again! :p

AJ

LG John 13 January 2003 10:44 PM

Ok, so maybe there are 'certain' circumstances where it was rude to leave bit it did sound good :D

Adam M 13 January 2003 11:18 PM

its hardly a technical post, so why ask on 22b.

this one wanted pure exposure.

no idea who this sith bloke is, but I have a sneaky suspicion. guessing it has to be someone who knows me otherwise appreciating me having children wouldnt make much sense.

that si bloke whose name I cant be ar5ed to properly check on.

if you see my reply to shaun you will know that I wasnt asking in order to decide what to do. Men are driven by sex, normally if its on offer we go for it. Its not as if we shy away because lots of people on scoobynet say the age gap is too big.

I genuinely wanted to know what others would think in the same position.

Sith 13 January 2003 11:52 PM

Adam, that would be telling. :)

If you don't have a problem with the age just go for it. 9 years isn't too much. If it feels right and your both happy, whats the problem?

LG John 14 January 2003 12:16 AM

No doubt a lonely moron too!!

CrisPDuk 14 January 2003 11:16 AM

Saxo Boy take a tip, don't get married, all this liking Scoobs will be the first thing out the window, Mrs D all of a sudden has a hankering for a Megane Scenic FFS:eek:

Amanda-Jane 14 January 2003 11:28 AM

Seriously doubt that! :D

AJ

CrisPDuk 14 January 2003 12:44 PM

Which bit, the marriage or the van:D:D

Amanda-Jane 14 January 2003 12:52 PM

The MPV :D

AJ

LG John 14 January 2003 01:45 PM

:eek:

Blow Dog 14 January 2003 02:01 PM

Nope, it's wrong.

Cem

Adrian F 14 January 2003 02:20 PM

If you are happy now great but do think what it will be like when you are 38 and she is 47 and some young 25 year old starts making a move on you will you be happy enough with her to remain faithful or are you going to think about straying as you said men are driven in part by Sex and that will be an issue for MOST people with this age gap later in life.

I had a 4 year relationship with some body and there was 11 years between her and me and it didn't upset us but we got some strange comments out and if that sort of thing worries you then think carefully.

Hoppy 14 January 2003 02:26 PM

Adam, age isn't a problem. Not just a few years like that. Not at all. And the sex just gets better, believe me ;) :D

It's the baggage, like kids, ex-partners, in-laws and all that, which you have very little control over but can make your life hell.

If you're all-clear on that score, seize the moment, mate :)

Richard.

Mr.Manchester 14 January 2003 04:27 PM

go for it mate, my fiancee is 17 and im 23 ;)

Richard Askew 14 January 2003 04:37 PM

Adam - post some piccies of her ;) LOL :D

dogmaul 14 January 2003 04:40 PM

my god thats so wrong BUT OH SO RIGHT :D hehe nice one :)